Derp things you did as a foal!

Started by MrEmu, 2014 Jul 02, 01:16:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

The only time I've ever been at a beach, I was too young to remember. Apparently, I was having fun until a wave hit me, and I was so upset that I started running across the beach shouting that I was gonna go home. I didn't comprehend that we were many many miles from home.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Peace Keeper

I'm still facehoofing to what I said a long time ago

-------------

*Checking through a window very closely to see inside*

foal: Kiss the window

me: NO!

foal: Why not?

me: 'cause I'll get pregnant

---------------

Now I feel embarrassed. I didn't know about that word until 2 years later from a tv program, and that is when I realized "Wow, now I feel more embarrassed".
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MrEmu

I once ate a jalapeno to prove I was a ''big colt'' which ended up as a huge mistake...

Chishio Kunrin

When I was a kid, I loved to watch the movie Matilda a lot, and I ended up deciding that the principal was not a person at all. Instead, she was just a monster who looked like a person.
Then again, I found her pretty scary, and the scene where they're running from her in her mansion felt really intense and frightening to me, as a kid. In fact, all of the serious scenes with the principal felt intense.

Basically, it got to the point where, whenever I would rewatch Matilda, the stuff with the principal felt like Matilda vs a vicious demon. She wasn't even a woman anymore, just a creature of pure evil.

Looking back, it seems kinda silly. X3

Firey

Back when I was 3 years old, every-time I'd go shopping with my parents, I would be in the cart and I used to pet bald men on the head saying "Hello grandpa!" aloud and they'd just laugh it off...  :P

Speaking of bald...

I was at my cousins house...I think I was five...and my Dad was talking to his brother-in-law about getting his hair cut....then I intervened saying "don't worry, eniste! I'll build a house on your bald head!"
The poor guy just stood there, embarrassed...whilst my Dad laughed...    lol
"...and I'm gonna have a house...and a car!"
"...don't worry about your hair, because I'll cut it with the small lawn-mower!"   ovO

Parents and cousins laughed...wow...I was crazeh back then..   :I
(they also continue to remind me of those moments to this day...)
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Ramisha

Haha that reminds me of my mum, she was kind of fat and she started dieting and I hugged her and told her "I like you like this, you're soft like a teddybear." probably the nicest rhing I ever said...

dr.induction

Foal 1:  "bet I can stare at the sun longer than you"
Foal 2:  "nuh uhh"

Foal 1 and 2 proceed to stare at sun.

Ramisha

You know that song "you're in the army now"? I thought it went "you're in the yummy now".

Greyscaleisme

I was like 5 ish and I went to a wedding. Long story short, I ended up 'serenading' everyone there by the end of night. I still get embarrassed when I think of it. XD
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

MarshyMellow

2014 Oct 26, 14:54:19 #69 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 26, 14:59:13 by MarshyMellow
I remember this one time when I was little, my family had a reunion. And me, my little brother and my aunt decided to go inside a chicken coop near my grandfather's house ono. And then we just scared the chickens and whatnot lol.Then later, my mom found out, and she wasn't really happy about it..lol And then afterwards my mom gave us 3 a bath.  So yep. And the reason why we did that was because my aunt *Who's younger than me.* said that we were going to do an 'egghunt'.

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

hyper drive [HD]

you know during the acuity testing when you finish all you answers and it will show you a list of what you answered then the stop sign to turn in test if you were happy with what you answered. well i thought that list was what grade you got on that problem. so i thought i was smart and went to the end and switched all the answers i thought were d's and c's witch was really just the letter i choose to answer with, with a's and b's. genious! X3 it didn't hit me that i kept answering A until a teacher asked me why i as only answering a and b. lol

Chromastone64

Once, and I can't remember why, I found a small chip in my bedroom wall. I then proceeded to find a screwdriver, and start boreing and digging the hole even bigger. It was a little while before my dad found out and went beserk. And if you know my dad, that usually means a lot of swearing, no matter how old the person he's talking to is.
Hint: I was about 7.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

In kindergarten there was a tiny war between boys and girls. So I held my pterosaur toy in my hand and slashed boys with it... I was an evil genius...

Chishio Kunrin

I still think it's really silly how an adult mispronouncing something or a child mishearing something can lead a child to some crazy ideas.

When I was in first grade, I heard an adult refer to the restrooms outside as the bat-rooms, rather than bathrooms. Our classroom, since we were so young, had its own bathrooms inside of it. So, I thought the reason we didn't go into the bathrooms outside was because bats lived in there.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Oct 27, 03:47:55
In kindergarten there was a tiny war between boys and girls. So I held my pterosaur toy in my hand and slashed boys with it... I was an evil genius...

That reminds me...back in my infant school, we had these toys that were like half claws that you threw and caught tennis balls with.
When someone really annoyed me, I'd hit them with it.
...Yeah, long story short, I got banned from the playground toys for a week.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MarshyMellow

And I also used to run away from home when I was a toddler  ovO . My curiosity probably got the better of me back then  lol . And there was this one time when I was nine, me and my family went to church. I was in the lobby, jumping on a couch, copying something from an Arthur episode. And my Mom wasn't pretty happy about it  ono .

Ramisha

There is a nursery rhyme called Bunny and the brook or something like that. It's about a bunny coming back to the brook he used to drink water from, but it's frozen and he can't find it so he starts crying. I always found it so sad and I cried.
Why would you traumatize children like that!?  DD:

Peace Keeper

I remember when I got a game, Super Mario Land 2, and I loved the game. *-* In fact, I loved the game so much, I decided to take it everwhere.

... Literally everywhere, even in the bathtub. I dropped the game in the tub filled with water accidentally. I was thinking, "It just fell in the water. Besides, the game is inside the case". I tried playing it and it didn't work. Took me 2 years (Why my mind is so slow) to realize "You dump a cartridge in the water, the game is broken". :c

Here's a pro tip to remember kids: DON'T BRING A CARTRIDGE NEAR A BODY OF WATER. IF IT FALLS, IT WILL NOT WORK, EVER!!!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MarshyMellow

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 28, 18:04:20
I remember when I got a game, Super Mario Land 2, and I loved the game. *-* In fact, I loved the game so much, I decided to take it everwhere.

... Literally everywhere, even in the bathtub. I dropped the game in the tub filled with water accidentally. I was thinking, "It just fell in the water. Besides, the game is inside the case". I tried playing it and it didn't work. Took me 2 years (Why my mind is so slow) to realize "You dump a cartridge in the water, the game is broken". :c

Here's a pro tip to remember kids: DON'T BRING A CARTRIDGE NEAR A BODY OF WATER. IF IT FALLS, IT WILL NOT WORK, EVER!!!
  That reminds me of this one time when I got my Tama-go wet when I took a bath. And it still worked after that, but, the icons that you select were gone. And now I don't even have a Tama-go anymore, and that's because I threw it away for some reason  o.O . And luckily the toy itself didn't carry much electricity.

TwilightNight

When I was really little, my parents had to take away every single bit of cardboard from me because I used to chew on it for some weird reason...

I still found cardboard in weird places...

Go Up