Go Down

Alic3n

2014 Jun 24, 14:19:41 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 02, 13:22:36 by Alic3n
Update(s) to do

• New OC's to add

• Finish Profiles

• More Art

• Make Friends

*Most of these are still a work in progress please keep that in mind.

Spoiler: show
I'm keeping my Alicorn's off here because I'm not gonna bother trying to explain how or why to meet people's expectations to be realistic towards the "canon" view as these are not canon based.

S'mores

Name: S'mores
Race: Pegasus
Magical Aura: None
Home: Lives in the apartment complex above the Coffee Shop in Canterlot Gardens
Cutiemark: Melting S'more Heart
Hobbies: Singing, Baking, Dancing
Abilities:
Friends: Jube Jubilee (My OC)

Background

S'mores was born into a loving family with a mother and a father. Her parents were actually Earth ponies so it came to a surprise when she was born with wings and not just another Earth pony. They accepted her either way labeling her as a miracle birth into the family.

She was a little chubby filly in school but that didn't seem to bother her much and not many had made comments on it. The ones whom did make comments on her weight were some of the other parents that thought she was cute or adorable like that or a few ponies who made it quite clear they were picking on her. She would often speak to the teacher after classes to tell them how she felt about the bullying. There hadn't been much of it but she thought it would be good to stop the hurtful words before they landed onto effect to someone whom couldn't handle it as maturely as she could.

You see she was a year older than her classmates and had been the first one to get her cutiemark. What did bummed her out was not being able to go to a school for Pegasi at the beginning, it only a small damper that she made best with what she could learn from at the Earth pony school.

Occasionally there would be a party held at S'mores home inviting those she liked from her class to come over and enjoy some tasty treats including her infamous home made S'mores that she herself had made. It didn't take long for her to realize how slightly empty she was feeling for true friendship. I mean she did enjoy the other ponies she would talk to but never really felt a connection to them like a click.

A couple of days later there was word of a new transfer student coming into the classroom and everyone was buzzing with news about it. No one knew for sure who this new pony was but they did knew for a fact it was a filly and that she came from a well established home and lived with only her father. It was somewhat interesting to the others but really didn't peak S'mores interest until she got to see the little filly walking in the room that day.

She felt something spark in her and it made her very warm and tingly all over. It was the excitement of a new possible best friend that she could share a lot with. Her mind swirled with thoughts about the fun they could have which made her giggle with glee and wiggle in her seat. Now wasn't a time to get too excited so she settled herself listening just as the rest of class to the teacher introduce their new classmate.

Jube Jubilee

Name: Jube Jubilee
Race: Unicorn
Magical Aura: Yellows, Greens, etc
Home: Lives in the apartment complex above the Coffee Shop in Canterlot Gardens
Cutiemark: JubeJube with a Bow
Hobbies:
Abilities:
Friends: S'mores (My OC)

Background

Jube was a very shy filly and always kept to herself making sure not to do or say anything that might upset anyone else especially herself. There was always this sort of distance she kept from everyone to make sure she wouldn't let herself get mixed up into something that could tip her emotional state.

She lived alone with her father in a big home with lots of space. He was absorbed in his work time from time disappearing and reappearing now and again leaving her mostly to tend to her own needs. Her mother had passed away 2 years after her birth leaving her confused and upset more so now that she was old enough to understand the concepts of life and how unfortunate death was.

Her emotions would get the better of her sometimes which could lead her into a panic attack with a possibility of becoming unconscious which would grant her a visit to the doctor each time. It wasn't a pleasant thing to go through every time it happened but she tried to keep herself calm and collected.

It was nerve wrecking to be transferring from the old home to a new one and to a new school leaving behind her securities of being home schooled out into an open area with more ponies about. This was definitely not comfortable to her but father encouraged it making sure he would keep his eyes on the filly till it was time to leave.

She stood there nervously in front of the class as a few pair of eyes stared directly at her. Avoiding eye contact was one thing she learned to get good at but dodging her eyes to a point beyond the ponies in front of her as the teacher introduced her to the class already knowing about how shy she was and all the stresses making sure that the class understood not to really bother her about anything.

Finally it was time for class to begin and she took a free seat next to S'mores whom didn't really look at her as it appeared she was off in her own little world staring out the window. It didn't take her long to notice the wings on her back to realize she wasn't an Earth Pony. It was odd to see anything but Earth Ponies at a school meant specifically for them to cater into their education. This caused some spark of interest in the unicorn to want to physically approach or speak with her which only occurred very rarely in her life.

After a while she became hesitant to talk to S'mores avoiding all the opportunities possible. It seemed S'mores was waiting for her more or less to come out on her own to be willing to speak with her. Until she was accidentally knocked into S'mores outside after school landing into the bushes.

What happened in the bushes was a mystery to everyone but those two as they walked out laughing and talking like the best of friends. It's been that day ever since they couldn't be separated from each other.

"S" Sweets
N/A

Name: "S" Sweets
Race: Earth
Magical Aura: None
Home:
Cutiemark:
Hobbies:
Abilities:
Friends: None

Background
Ask for 
Art Thread | OC Thread

Night Pony

Wait...so why Alice became an alicorn? Because she could love like a mother unconditional?  o.O
If so who helped her in the alicornhood? As far as I know Twilight didn't transform until Celestia blatantly pointed it out (she may have done so for Cadence but not sure). That's beside the fact that I think that unconditional motherly love isn't something to become alicorn over.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

-ReiMar-

Everyone's an Alicorn) X) Soon Equestria will be overpopulated with 'em))
lol

Great stories I say) I liked reading what you have wrote so far)) ^^
:D

Alic3n

2014 Jun 26, 12:56:33 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 26, 14:39:55 by Alic3n
Shhh shh Rei -lightly boops-

Night the more you question things while it's not done being completely written or explained makes me less interested in explaining things considering how you had brought up this conversation to begin with.

I would ask you to refrain yourself from pestering me further. Thank you.

Post Merge

Please keep your unwanted comments to yourself. It's uncalled for and unwanted.
Ask for 
Art Thread | OC Thread

GlassMirror

these are the best oc's I have seen so far. O: I like Alice's story, it's detailed enough to see what's she has been through.
:D cool job!

McSleuthburger

Remember the rules everypony.....

on topic: Im curious to see how S'mores and Jube are related to each other considering they are working together / living in the same place (im assuming)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

-ReiMar-

Awww, and I fancied my character as a detailed one) XD
lol

I hope I won't miss an update of your characters though)
:D

Naura

This far we have only seen Alice head and some of her wings, will there be a full picture of her? If so, when? ^-^
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Alic3n

Some time soon actually I'm just writing out part of S'mores backstory right now and it's just I take a long time to get inspired by anything to get it all out.  DD:
Ask for 
Art Thread | OC Thread

Tiger

Honestly, everyone just seems to be sugarcoating your OCs, and I won't question it, but let's not forget the issue about alicorns.

You don't have to follow anything I post below, just know that it's my personal opinion.

Spoiler: Issue about alicorns • show
Now, alicorns aren't very common in Equestria - we've only seen four so far, and Tirek thought there were only three. This already proves that alicorns are a rare occurance in the world of Equestria. OCs are more liked by the community if it's possible for them to exist in the canon world without contradictions or anything. Hence, when an OC is an alicorn, they can't really fit into the show context because alicorns, with their powerful alicorn magic and all, would have been known to the entirety of Equestria. Of course, it isn't that much of a problem whether they can fit into the show or not, but it does make it a little harder to believe that OC.

And, as I said, you don't need to change any of your OCs based off this, just wanted to give my personal opinion.

And, of course, sorry if I offended you anywhere in this post  X3

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Alic3n

2014 Jun 27, 20:38:36 #10 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 28, 22:24:46 by Alic3n
No you didn't offend me in anyway. If people want to sugarcoat them then let them because in all honesty no matter how you look at it Alicorn OC's will ALWAYS have someones negative context in how they should be portrayed or someone tells them they shouldn't make one in general.

Now I'm trying as much as I can to incorporate ways of making her seem less likely of a "Mary Sue" per say and more of a real possibility.

At least I didn't go with the "I was born an Alicorn" therefore naturally I can get away with anything in a context and wanting to be a princess's pupil for studying under them and becoming close friends and being pals with the mane six.

You see that's the thing. I'm not really basing my OC in the canon sense. I'm basing it in a more alternate version where Alicorns as common as they seem to be are just as limited in what they can do in a sense as any other form of pony because it displays a fairness in some way without being shot out as over powered.

If you'd like to private message me some suggestions to take into consideration then that's fine.

Post Merge

I've updated this to not include my Alicorn OC's because of explanation in first post.

I will be adding more OC's in due time especially earth pones.
Ask for 
Art Thread | OC Thread

Go Up