Predictions for Season 5 villain?

Started by equestrianAce, 2014 Jun 22, 17:21:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

What rainbow curse?  o.O
No, as far as I remember when Discord and the Crystal empire emerged, Celestia both time stated 1000 years ago. Obviously that can't happen at the same time. It's also logical for the sisters to free their own country first and then go out and free the others.
Plus it's a flashback scene that was for a brief moment. We never saw the sisters use the elements before Twilight drank the elixir.
The 'rainbow' power that everyone refers to doesn't include the whole rainbow but everybody refers to it as such.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Icy Shield

Rainbow banishing spell, curse what ever.

But I never said that Sombra banishment was exactly 1000 years. Almoust all events that happend in ancient Equestria Celestia says it was 1000 years ago, but probably they did not happened in the same year. Dates could be close or time difference between events is not so important to be 100% specificially correct when did they happend since it was very long time ago, for example if it was 1048 years ago or 1005 years ago. You  could say that both of them happend about 1000 years ago. Only Luna banishment to the moon was completly accurate. Ponies were celebrating 1000 years of Sun Celebration in Season 1 episode 1 and  this every year tradition started when Celestia defeated Nightmare Moon.

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 27, 04:14:09
The 'rainbow' power that everyone refers to doesn't include the whole rainbow but everybody refers to it as such.

^ This is just a popular theory that most of bronies like to belive. Not saying that is false or correct. Just not enough evidence and information to confirm it. The only way to find out is to ask the writters.

Let it snow!

AaronMk

What a twist it would be if Celestia became next season's villain.

Spoiler: show

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Dream Bolt

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 24, 02:50:13
Well, statistically the show has switched genders for each no villain. Since our last villain was male we are due for a female villain next.

You know what would be great? A zebra voodoo queen. The zebra race has gotten very, very little airtime in the series and that sucks. A zebra villain would be a great time to reveal more about the unique magic that zebras possess and some insight into the race in general.

The mane 6, who are unfamiliar with zebra magic, would enlist the help of Zecora. It would possibly be revealed that Zecora and the unnamed villain were former rivals, the villain having been a key reason for Zecora's emigration from the Zebra homeland.

I really would like to see more of zebra culture, and get a bit of a backstory on Zecora and why she's so far from her home.
But instead of a voodoo queen, (still a cool idea,) perhaps they could find a way to bring in a reebooted version of Zeb from the old G1 stuff, like they did with Tirek. Zeb was the only zebra other than Zecora to ever appear in any of the My Little Pony shows, so it might just be fair to give him his time in the spotlight. Now, he's not super powerful. But he did originally have the aid of a cloud demon named Arabus. Before, Zeb was just a sidekick, but nowadays I could see him more as being the mastermind who summons Arabus and tries to take over Equestria.

As for my personal hopes, I want to see the Smooze get a reboot. You get an evil, mindless being which latches onto ponies and drains their joy, then reboot it so that the ponies who are infected are controlled by the Smooze and try to steal the joy of other ponies, and suddenly you have a family-friendly zombie apocalypse! (The only time I would ever really be interested in anything zombie-apocalypseish.)
It could be cool if they rebooted Grogar, (and for the record, if any other villain from the old stuff gets a reboot, he's the one I'm betting on,) and I could totally enjoy a new villain making an appearance, but the Smooze would bring something new to the table, so that's why it's my choice.

Jinxie Umbra

Smooze would be hilarious. But mostly I'm hoping that Chrysalis and her minions return. If you wanted a recurring villain for this series, the changelings are perfect IMO. Besides, the S2 finale was so full of plot holes (like the one Luna fell into). It'd be nice to see a more solid storyline for Best Queen to feature in.

Bro1997

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 22, 21:26:44
As awesome as Tirik was I hope they don't revamp an old villain, I like seeing them come up with new fresh things like Sombra, Discord, Chrysalis, NightMareMoon and all...But as I said, I am NOT insulting Tirik because of all the villains he was one of my favorites.

Were they to make a NEW fresh villain I would have no idea...

Were they to revamp an old one they might take Grogar...I don't really know...lol

I didn't see anything wrong with revamping an old villain. Tirek hasn't had any appearances in any My Little Pony animated series or movie since his last appearance in the first MLP movie, Rescue at Midnight Castle which aired 30 years before!

Go Up