Episodes you want in Season 5?

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2014 May 27, 20:09:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AaronMk

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 01, 08:15:20
Who are Beliebers? Google translator couldn't answear that  :s

It's a pun on "Believe". Don't get too worked up about it. McCarthy is only the staff's second-tier troll anyhow.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 01, 08:15:20
Who are Beliebers? Google translator couldn't answear that  :s

A Belieber is a Justin Bieber fan. It's a pun on believer.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

SprinklesUnikitty

Princess Luna's mane change backstory. its just too confusing

Buddy Minute

I've always wanted to see what a day with the Crystal Empire was like without the Mane 6. Regardless of how other may feel about Cadance, now that she's hear I've curious to see more about her character. Every episode that she's in, she does just enough to stay in character as Twilight's friend, and that it. I get the feeling the cast doesn't want to use her. Still, just one episode, then never again.
Spoiler: show

Midnight Breeze

On the note of the Crystal Empire I'd like to see an episode where we get a glimps of the Empire under Sombra's reign. The poor guy was a throwaway character with the depth of a paper plate, and I'm pretty sure he's the only character to date who as actually died. I think he deserves a bit more characterization.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 03, 19:55:32
On the note of the Crystal Empire I'd like to see an episode where we get a glimps of the Empire under Sombra's reign. The poor guy was a throwaway character with the depth of a paper plate, and I'm pretty sure he's the only character to date who as actually died. I think he deserves a bit more characterization.

He had a lot of potential. :'(
Maybe now that they've done that Twilight vs Tirek fight, they can do a flashback episode of Sombra's rule and depict him in his fullblown evilness. I feel like, when they did the season 3 premiere, they were afraid to show just how evil he supposedly is because they were like "Can't go too far. This is a show for little girls. They won't like it." And then with the season 4 finale, they were like "Screw it, let's go DBZ on this thing."

MrEmu

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 03, 20:21:02

Maybe now that they've done that Twilight vs Tirek fight, they can do a flashback episode of Sombra's rule and depict him in his fullblown evilness. I feel like, when they did the season 3 premiere, they were afraid to show just how evil he supposedly is because they were like "Can't go too far. This is a show for little girls. They won't like it." And then with the season 4 finale, they were like "Screw it, let's go DBZ on this thing."
I'd love to see King Sombra again. But everypony acts like he had 'no personalty' because they didn't get the role he was meant to play, he wasn't meant to be a villain like Tirek or Nightmare moon.

King Sombra was inspired off of Lord Sauron from The Lord Of The Rings.
Now Lord Sauron didn't go out running about like Tirek, he stayed on top of his tower (Not that he could even move! lol ) and we never even heard him say a word, he was more of a dark presence, that's the role Sombra was meant to play.

If they were to have an episode where King Sombra comes back he'd most likely attack the Crystal empire, which means we'd get to see more of Shining Armor and Princess Cadance! *-* I'd love that...

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 03, 20:33:11

I'd love to see King Sombra again. But everypony acts like he had 'no personalty' because they didn't get the role he was meant to play, he wasn't meant to be a villain like Tirek or Nightmare moon.

Now Lord Sauron didn't go out running about like Tirek, he stayed on top of his tower (Not that he could even move! lol ) and we never even heard him say a word, he was more of a dark presence, that's the role Sombra was meant to play.

If they were to have an episode where King Sombra comes back he'd most likely attack the Crystal empire, which means we'd get to see more of Shining Armor and Princess Cadance! *-* I'd love that...

Well, he can't come back, he's dead. I meant for us to have an episode dealing with the Crystal Empire before season 3. A prequel if you will.

MrEmu

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 03, 20:39:53

Well, he can't come back, he's dead. I meant for us to have an episode dealing with the Crystal Empire before season 3. A prequel if you will.
Well, Sombra cast a spell so that if we were bound or slain then the Crystal Empire would vanish, yet the Crystal empire is still here, so ether...

1: He's not dead (HIGHLY unlikely, but if they wanted to bring him back it'd be a good reason)
2: The crystal heart is keeping his magic out.

Sombra's dead, but it's possible some evil villain could bring him back. If they were to do a reboot to Grogar he could bring him back as Grogar WAS a necromancer, and could bring back the dead...

It's true that Sombra has a 99.9% chance of not coming back...but it's not impossible for him to return in modern day. :]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 03, 20:55:16

Well, Sombra cast a spell so that if we were bound or slain then the Crystal Empire would vanish, yet the Crystal empire is still here, so ether...

1: He's not dead (HIGHLY unlikely, but if they wanted to bring him back it'd be a good reason)

Sombra's dead, but it's possible some evil villain could bring him back. If they were to do a reboot to Grogar he could bring him back as Grogar WAS a necromancer, and could bring back the dead...

It's true that Sombra has a 99.9% chance of not coming back...but it's not impossible for him to return in modern day. :]

Apparently, one of the writers (I think Meghan McCarthy?) confirmed on Twitter that Sombra is dead, like completely and totally gone dead.

MrEmu

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2014 Jun 03, 21:23:35
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 03, 20:55:16

Apparently, one of the writers (I think Meghan McCarthy?) confirmed on Twitter that Sombra is dead, like completely and totally gone dead.
Ponies can change their mind...but it's basically gone for good dead yeah, I'm just saying it DOES have a possibility even if it's a super slim one.

Tiger

Quote from: SprinklesUnikitty on 2014 Jun 03, 15:12:51
Princess Luna's mane change backstory. its just too confusing

I personally think her mane wasn't flowy when we first saw her was because she had just been de-powered (is that a word) by the elements of harmony at that time, so there wasn't any/enough magic to make her hair flowy. Then over time she regained her power and her hair became flowy again.

And I guess her hair was flowy initially too or something because flashbacky stuff, like when Celestia and Luna turned Discord to stone the first time, and her hair was flowy.

Spoiler: salfdajlk • show

i don't know what I'm saying anymore

Basically, her hair was flowy at first, then when she got her power taken away by the elements of harmony or something, her mane stopped being flowy and magical because she lost her power, then she regained her powery stuff and had her flowy hair again.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

AaronMk

And one other things:

Things happen and somehow Dawn happens.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Dream Bolt

Well... I neither expect nor want anything that is pandering to the fans beyond rather general concepts, (such as more of the princesses, and hopefully more of them singing,) I do have a few things I would like to see. Some are not so general, but hey, I can dream, can't I?

TRIXIE RETURNS!: Well, I think it would be great. I want to see how she would react to Twilight, now that Twily's a princess with her own castle. lso, I would like to see how a not-so-friendly pony learns friendship.

Reeboots for both Grogar and the Smooze: With Tirek making a comeback, (and a darn impressive one,) it could be nice to see some of the other G1 villains get a reboot and make an appearance. Grogar was called a necromancer in G1, so he would probably be pretty cool and creepy. As for the Smooze, it's a being that coats ponies and drains their happiness. It could be used for  totally family-friendly zombie apocalypse episode! (The only type of zombie apocalypse I'd probably watch.)

More Zecora: Poor Zecora is kind of slipping by the wayside. I would love to find ou more about her. Why does she live in the Everfree Forest? Why is she so far from her native home, and where exactly is her native home? She said it would be tragic is someone was better than her at magic, and once she refilled her cup with a mere gesture. Does this mean she has magical powers beyond just potions? If so, how did she learn them? Why does she rhyme all the time? And just how powerful is she? Should she learn the magic of friendship better by not being such a hermit? And with all thet rhyming, why hasn't she gotten a song?
As you can see, Zecora is one of the things I really, really want to see more of in season 5.

GIVE RAINBOW DASH HER SONG ALREADY!!! I expected Dashie would get her song in season 4, but no. o.O My guess is that they know everypony is expecting something truly awesome, and want to make sure they can live up to that expectation. But still, I WANT RAINBOW DASH TO GET HER OWN SONG!!!

The return of the Changelings: I just think the show could benefit from not only the return of these awesome villains, but from showing how perhaps the ponies could learn to befriend them.(Well, not ALL of them, because they make great villains, but at least show that you can't judge the individuals even if the group is corrupt, and to return good for evil.)

Diamond Tiara learns her lesson: This is more of a near-the-end-of-the-show thing, but I would like to see an episode where Silver Spoon moves away, or finally ditches Diamond Tiara, (who doesn't treat even Silver Spoon very nicely,) and Diamond Tiara finds that she has no friends. As loneliness sets in, she turns to the only ponies she can think of to be her friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. It could be really nice to show how she has to come to grips with what a jerk she's been, and how the CMC have to deal with forgiving their long-time enemy.

Seaponies: Luckily, I've heard rumors that they plan to incorporate the seaponies sometime or another. Although when is anypony's guess.

and finally....
More Celestia: Tia needs some more fleshing out. I really love her, but we see so little of her. Cadence and Luna both appear more than her. I would like to see Celestia perhaps helping Twilight in some epic, cosmic battle, or maybe just letting her mane down and seeing how she would get along with the girls. (I want an episode on Celestia taking a vacation and hanging out with Twilight and her friends SO BAD!)

equestrianAce

I want an episode that gives some back story on Pinkie Pie's relationship with her family. Was it positive or negative? The episode could also give roles to Pinkie Pie's other sisters. And maybe we can also get some cute scenes with Maud and Pinkie! For friendship lessons? I'm not really sure about that, yet. I also think it we be a good idea to tell us about Rainbow Dash's and Scootaloo's parents, too!   :D
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Spark Lights

A bit busy at times

Chishio Kunrin

I hope that there will be a bunch of traveling in season 5. After all, Twilight said that her role as princess is to spread friendship. Maybe they'll travel to never-before-seen places in Equestria and even to other countries outside of Equestria. Now, that would be cool! Especially if they could visit the griffon kingdom!

Shy Pie

I think Lauren Faust said there was an episode on disabled ponies coming up (or maybe that was Stellar Eclipse?), I'd like that. I hope that Maud Pie gets more screen time though, I really enjoyed her character.  ^-^
"I get high being nasty." - Stocking Anarchy

GoldenTerrabyte

Gilda returning. We haven't seen enough of her. 'Nuff said.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

I mentioned a little while ago that I want them to travel to other places. I forgot to mention that it'd be really cool if they visit a country that's themed after Asian countries! :3 Like, a country where the major cities are themed after countries like China and Japan! The coolest thing ever would be if the mane six get to meet a kirin/qilin! It's pretty much kind of like a dragon horse.

Go Up