2017 Apr 30, 01:03:03

Poll

Which of the main elements fits you the best?

Kindness
Magic
Generosity
Loyalty
Honesty
Laugther

Author Topic: If you had an element of harmony, which?  (Read 5689 times)

Offline Naura

• Been stealing and given others candy since 2014
    • View Profile
If you had an element of harmony, which?
« on: 2014 May 14, 14:43:57 »
If I must choose one from the original, I would have laugther, but if I made my own, it would've have been "Element of Respect"
What would YOU have?  :]
« Last Edit: 2015 Nov 10, 05:53:41 by Naura »
Feel free to check out my Oc page!

Offline HerpyDooves

• Human Resources
  • It's all about perspective
    • View Profile
Re: If you had an element of harmony, which?
« Reply #1 on: 2014 May 14, 15:19:29 »
What an interesting thread :3

I think mine would be the "Element of Perspective"

« Reply #2 on: 2014 May 14, 16:59:49 »
I... hmmm, I hate being ignored, and always try to listen to others.... what adjective describes that.... the opposite would be ignorance, but, I dunno.

Offline HerpyDooves

• Human Resources
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 May 14, 20:46:13 »
I... hmmm, I hate being ignored, and always try to listen to others.... what adjective describes that.... the opposite would be ignorance, but, I dunno.

How about the "Element of Bliss"? 0:)

« Reply #4 on: 2014 May 14, 20:53:02 »

But I thought "Ignorance is bliss." you can't have something be the opposite of itself.

Offline HerpyDooves

• Human Resources
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 May 14, 21:08:35 »

But I thought "Ignorance is bliss." you can't have something be the opposite of itself.

I don't really know what that saying means... or why it exists lol But the opposite of Ignorance is Bliss :3

Offline Mizuki

• typical tumblr addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 May 14, 21:48:46 »
If I had to choose any of the originals, it'd probably be Loyalty. Kindness & Laughter are very close seconds though!

A whole new element? I guess "Obsession", but I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with friendship lol Maybe "Togetherness"? I'm always trying to get my mutual group of friends to do things together (we're not as close as we used to be because of drama, so there's some bad blood between some party members) so I really want us to be together as good friends like we used to :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Offline Grizzly

• "The sight of battle excites me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014 May 15, 06:15:50 »
Hmm... from the originals i guess Generosity fits me best, i guess.
If not bound by the 6 i guess i would be... er... nothing nice i guess...

EDIT: just did a "What element are you" kind of thing and i got Kindness, i guess that one fits too
« Last Edit: 2014 May 15, 06:21:38 by Grizzly »
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Offline Midnight Breeze

• Earth ponies are best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2014 May 15, 10:50:21 »
After today, it feels like I'd be the element of skepticism.

Offline Act One

• Ponies every pony should know - PEPSK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2014 May 16, 14:58:52 »
Can't believe this one hasn't been used yet... Why not the cliched "Element of Surprise!"?  0:)
Out of the originals, I'd say I'm the Element of Loyalty, with Honesty coming a close second. Sometimes, I do things that may end up in a more self-destructing way (but not that bad sounding). I'd stay an extra 20min of work to make sure something is complete, without hinting it. I try to note all my important people's b-days (family and friends).
Then, when I screw up, I tell them exactly what I know or did. I'm usually prepared for consequences and prefer to stick with things to the end.

If I thought of my own element - I'd stick to my star sign and call my element belonging to "Balance"for the scales. (Libra) I like to get multiple sides of the story and "weigh it out" between the facts etc. Plus, I'm usually level headed, but I can tip extremely from anger to joy like that. *Click fingers*-
That's how I see it anyways - I may not be so balanced when it comes to my dietary needs though.  :P
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Offline HerpyDooves

• Human Resources
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2014 May 16, 15:19:07 »
Can't believe this one hasn't been used yet... Why not the cliched "Element of Surprise!"?  0:)
Out of the originals, I'd say I'm the Element of Loyalty, with Honesty coming a close second. Sometimes, I do things that may end up in a more self-destructing way (but not that bad sounding). I'd stay an extra 20min of work to make sure something is complete, without hinting it. I try to note all my important people's b-days (family and friends).
Then, when I screw up, I tell them exactly what I know or did. I'm usually prepared for consequences and prefer to stick with things to the end.

If I thought of my own element - I'd stick to my star sign and call my element belonging to "Balance"for the scales. (Libra) I like to get multiple sides of the story and "weigh it out" between the facts etc. Plus, I'm usually level headed, but I can tip extremely from anger to joy like that. *Click fingers*-
That's how I see it anyways - I may not be so balanced when it comes to my dietary needs though.  :P

I swear when I found this thread, the "Element of Surprise" was the only one I could think of for a bit lol

« Reply #11 on: 2014 May 19, 11:41:33 »
I thought I would be Kindness or Honesty, but I did a couple tests which said I would be Magic. Go figure.

« Reply #12 on: 2014 May 20, 01:59:35 »
From the original I would say kindness or honesty, but for my own I would say the element of understanding

and according to tests, I'm maximum Fluttershy with secondary Applejack :] and a very close third Twilight so it fits ^^
(also a moderate amount of Pinky pie, a little bit of Rarity and absolutely no Rainbow Dash (from the test on Bronyland pony personality test))
« Last Edit: 2014 May 20, 02:05:32 by snowflurry »

Offline Ramisha

• u wot m8
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2014 May 21, 04:36:07 »
I think it would have to be Honesty, I'm brutally honest. I say something if I mean it, and I often offend people because of that.
But if I had my own element, it would be Hate... wait, that's not really harmonious. Then I guess it would have to be Knowledge, I'm really smart, you know.

By the way, the elements of Harmony remind me of the Satomi Power orbs from Okami.
Each one represents a different virtue, there are 8 virtues: Honor, Faith, Knowledge, Wisdom, Brotherhood, Duty, Justice and Loyalty.

Offline Book Smarts

• Every mistake is a lesson
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2014 May 22, 15:31:22 »
I would probably have the element of elements so I could have all the elements of other elements  lol

Just kidding, it would probably be the element of kindness

« Reply #15 on: 2014 May 22, 19:27:31 »
I think I would be the Element of Kindness

My own made up element... I don't know...

Offline Firefly

• hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2014 May 22, 22:15:56 »
probably kindness or generosity
If I were to choose another unique element, it'll probably be the element of laziness :3
Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Grizzly

• "The sight of battle excites me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014 May 23, 00:52:51 »
lol almost everypony is kindness
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

« Reply #18 on: 2014 May 23, 01:21:06 »
My Element would be kindness.

If I were to be or made my own element, then it would be summoning (or something like that)
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbyShy

Offline FruffyWuffy

• Has done nothing but teleport bread for three days
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014 Aug 02, 05:04:55 »
My element would be Laughter?  :D
For my OWN element, Madness/Insanity  ovO :P