Where Is Everypony? [Sign Up thread]

Started by Grizzly, 2014 May 13, 03:45:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

Apparition
Physical Form: No
Method of interaction: Moving Objects, Audio Hallucinations, Visual Hallucinations, Writing on walls in "Red Ink"

Will not be hostile, but will not be particularly helpful... Maybe.

Grizzly

Quote from: Somebeing on 2014 May 13, 20:22:56

Time for the best OC I have that suffers from amnesia.

Race: Earth Pony.

Name: He prefers not to be called by any name.

Appearance:  A young stallion with a smart intellect. He has a trimmed grey coat with a darker grey mane and tail. Nothing too fancy, of course. All the short hairs were sticking out everywhere. His mane and tail has a unnatural dyed thin line in white going down the middle. He has yet to discover his cutie mark. He speaks in a rather high pitched tone. His iris a dark blue.

He is shy, and prefers to work alone. He however, will stay near of a group when confronted, as he isn't courageous and isn't physically strong to work by himself without the protection of a group.

A inventor that can use some close-by materials for his own purposes, he tries his best to contribute to any team, even though those contributions can be small.

Easily scared? [describe]: Almost every single thing can scare the pony. While he enjoys being alone at some times, he would rather enjoy the company of some of his closest friends. He would not befriend anything unless told so by his friends. Even a dust bunny can scare him.

Quote from: Snowcraft_Pony on 2014 May 15, 14:29:29
Apparition
Physical Form: No
Method of interaction: Moving Objects, Audio Hallucinations, Visual Hallucinations, Writing on walls in "Red Ink"

Will not be hostile, but will not be particularly helpful... Maybe.

both of you

Alright ponies, the sign up will now be locked, i'll make the opening post sometime today (its 8 am for me btw), first to reply should be the pony player. So i wish everypony to have fun, and thanks for participating ^-^
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Go Up