Where Is Everypony? [Sign Up thread]

Started by Grizzly, 2014 May 13, 03:45:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

2014 May 13, 03:45:22 Last Edit: 2014 May 13, 04:15:13 by Grizzly
RP: here
Out Of Character discussion: here

Ok, guys. This is a horror themed RP about isolation, looking for 1 pony player and about 4 "apparitions".

Rules for the Pony player:
Provide your character description, age and race. Races available are Earths, Unicorns and Pegasi. I want to urge those of you that will want to play the pony to be absolutely sure, because you will be the center peace of the story, the main character so to speak. You may provide a name in the sign up, but it is not necessary as your character will suffer from amnesia.

Rules for apparitions:
Nothing specific, you may be a certain entity, but you will be unable to talk to the pony player directly. Your interaction will be moving items, creating and controlling illusions, creating and controlling sounds ect. You may choose to help the pony player by these interactions, you also may do those things only to scare him.

A moderately large village by the name of Feeble Leaf. It has a town hall, a library, a hospital, a public safety station (police and fire department combined), several stores of various merchandise and a lot of residential houses. There is a single road leading to the village. The sky is clear and it is cold, not so cold you would need a coat, but cold enough to send shivers down your spine every now and then.

Application form:

Apparition
Physical Form: No or yes[describe if yes]
Method: Visual illusions, Audio illusions, Moving items, multiple [write down which], other [describe]

Pony Player
Race:
Appearance:
Easily scared? [describe]:
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tiger

Physical Form: If small clouds of smoke left behind as a trail by this apparition when moving from place to place count as a physical form, then yeah.
Method: Moving items. (I bet that'll be the most fun ovO)

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Grizzly

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 13, 04:28:48
Physical Form: If small clouds of smoke left behind as a trail by this apparition when moving from place to place count as a physical form, then yeah.
Method: Moving items. (I bet that'll be the most fun ovO)

Miles

Physical Form: When immobile, this apparition is seen as a darkened stallion with no distinguishable features. When moving however, it dissipates and sinks down into the floor, and it is easily overlooked while gliding across flat surfaces, or through walls and other solid objects. Makes an low eerie whistle as it moves about as well.

Method: Favourite way to scare ponies is to appear suddenly and make loud noises or drop things from higher places that would make such a noise.

(Some inspiration from the mythical Shadow People. my favourite types of ghosts ^-^)

Grizzly

Welcome aboard, Oh i feel sorry for the poor pony who will venture in the village ovO

FakeSmile

Apparition
Physical Form: A small white wisp that can change into a pony
for a small amount of time. She is a glowing mare with long
black mane, her coat is pale, her eyes are black, and she wears a
dingy white dress.

Method: Visual and Audio illusions: Walk through walls, diaspear into thin air.
She'll whisper things to the player that will cause headaches depending how
loud the whisper it. Her illusions are limited, mostly use to cause the player
headaches or make the player dizzy. She'll act like a guide for the player. ((If necessary))

((If anything needs to be change please tell me. c:))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Grizzly

Naura

Can you describe what you mean with physical form and methods and apparition? (English isn't my first language, and no, google translate is a hay)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

well, i'll try, not very good in explaining (and english is my 4th language btw)

Physical form = The form that can be seen, heard, touched, or otherwise registered by the pony player
Method = How exactly do you wish to interact with the pony player and the scenery.
Apparition = It's sorta like a ghost but more broad of a term, it is everything paranormal that seems to have a will.

Does that help?

Zsaszz

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2014 May 13, 07:33:09
Apparition
dingy white dress.

headaches or make the player dizzy. She'll act like a guide for the player. ((If necessary))

That reminded me of an Onryō , God those things are creepy  DD: .

This RP seems interesting btw, can't wait to see it  ^-^

Randam Saiko

Physical Form: A translucent Basset hound around chest height when sitting up straight. Coat color appears to be a brandeis blue color. Both eyes appear to be a maize yellow with slight illumination.

Method: Utters a range of canine sounds ranging from whimpering to growls in a nearly undetectable volume by ordinary ears, create claw and bite marks on consumables and walls, as well as being able to show itself in its physical form in short instances.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Grizzly

Cool, we have all apparitions, but nopony yet interested in being the pony Player  X3  i actually thought that it would be the other way around.

Naura

2014 May 13, 15:47:07 #12 Last Edit: 2014 May 14, 09:18:23 by Naura
Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 09:15:09
Physical form = The form that can be seen, heard, touched, or otherwise registered by the pony player
Method = How exactly do you wish to interact with the pony player and the scenery.
Apparition = It's sorta like a ghost but more broad of a term, it is everything paranormal that seems to have a will.

Okay, that helped :)
Apparition: Pyxx
Physical Form: She is not seen in anything else then visions, then she's a blind and gray foal walking around in a dark gray cloth.

Method: Gives ponies illusions when touching things she've touched when she was alive (Hope I understood this)
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

Ok, but we REALLY need a pony player now X3

Tiger

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 15:49:04
Ok, but we REALLY need a pony player now X3

Apparitions are too fun, Grizzly ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

FakeSmile

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 May 13, 10:47:38
Apparition
dingy white dress.

Ehhh! That is what I was going for!
You sir just made my day.
:D
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Zsaszz

2014 May 13, 20:00:47 #16 Last Edit: 2014 May 13, 20:25:22 by Zsaszz
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2014 May 13, 19:38:12
Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 May 13, 10:47:38
Apparition
dingy white dress.

Ehhh! That is what I was going for!
You sir just made my day.
:D

Lol I hope is not too evil like Ju On or the girl from The Ring  D:

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 20:02:19
Guys this is the sign up, if you want to discuss this take it to the OOC thread.

Sorry Grizzly  0:)

Grizzly

Guys this is the sign up, if you want to discuss this take it to the OOC thread.

Somebeing

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 03:45:22
RP: here
Out Of Character discussion: here

Ok, guys. This is a horror themed RP about isolation, looking for 1 pony player and about 4 "apparitions".

Rules for the Pony player:
Provide your character description, age and race. Races available are Earths, Unicorns and Pegasi. I want to urge those of you that will want to play the pony to be absolutely sure, because you will be the center peace of the story, the main character so to speak. You may provide a name in the sign up, but it is not necessary as your character will suffer from amnesia.

suffer from amnesia.

Time for the best OC I have that suffers from amnesia.

Race: Earth Pony.

Name: He prefers not to be called by any name.

Appearance:  A young stallion with a smart intellect. He has a trimmed grey coat with a darker grey mane and tail. Nothing too fancy, of course. All the short hairs were sticking out everywhere. His mane and tail has a unnatural dyed thin line in white going down the middle. He has yet to discover his cutie mark. He speaks in a rather high pitched tone. His iris a dark blue.

He is shy, and prefers to work alone. He however, will stay near of a group when confronted, as he isn't courageous and isn't physically strong to work by himself without the protection of a group.

A inventor that can use some close-by materials for his own purposes, he tries his best to contribute to any team, even though those contributions can be small.

Easily scared? [describe]: Almost every single thing can scare the pony. While he enjoys being alone at some times, he would rather enjoy the company of some of his closest friends. He would not befriend anything unless told so by his friends. Even a dust bunny can scare him.

Grizzly

Hehe, finally a pony player. I have an urge to just accept you and begin... but i'll wait a day or two for other potential players, the thread isn't even a day up yet.

Go Up