Land of Equestria: Event - The 7th Orin (JUMP IN)

Started by 7orin, 2014 Apr 29, 17:48:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7orin

[glow=gold,2,000]This is a role play about living in the world of Equestria. you can be in Ponyvile, Canterlot, Cloudsdale, The EverFree and so on... You can be good or evil to fight for or against Equestria. But remember, Good usually prevails in the end. You can climb up to become a Good and/or Powerful Citizen, A feared Bringer of Evil, Or a Horrifying Beast, Chose your path...

RULES

You can be whatever race you want and whatever character that you made. but nothing that is to powerful (unless i accept it).

You can be where you want in the world, but you can't talk to people who are in other places except for sending letters or using telekinesis or something else in that direction.

You can only get you're mail by going home, The mail office, the mailman or someone else.

You can only become a Alicorn or another great thing by earning it or getting gifted by the creator=Me. -.- Just ask (Message).

IMPORTANT RULES

Medium violence is allowed but nothing that relates to Bullying, Humping, Massive amounts of gore, Brutally Un-Alive'ing, Racism or you get Banned at the speed of Clint Eastwood.

You cannot break character, That is what the chat is for, You will just ruin it. ono

Please do tell the other people who and what you are in you're first comment if you remember so we know all the Beings.

And please do respect each other, This is just for fun, Not to bully or do some other bad things, Thank you.

EXTRA

I might add something else...

If you are enjoying, Give it a like, And if it gets enough fame i'l make some events from a Party to Saving the World or something else.

Enjoy...
As Arka Says: ?
As Vral Says: For Every Step You will Make. Another Life You do Take.
As Evor Says: See No Honor, Show No Honor.
As Nusk Says:?
As 7orin Says: I Guide All Life, But none of it's Souls.

MoonFalll

( oi, 7orin. )

Shadedsword, Moon, and SilverBells roamed about. "Well, this is ponyville, right??" Moon asked. SilverBells had a gold wagon with many things in it. Her silver tail tugged it, no problem with it. The unicorn blinked at the map. "Yup." Moon looked up at the clouds. "darn, where did our cloud go..." A gray storm cloud was in the cloud, truely large it was. "Aha!" shadedsword exclaimed, the cloud thundering down. "There it is!"
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

7orin

2014 Apr 30, 09:32:22 #2 Last Edit: 2014 May 01, 19:55:37 by 7orin
(7orin, A Giant with 4 Jointed Legs, 4 Arms,28 Fingers, Scale for Skin, A Heavy Armored Suit, 8 Spiked Horns and a Bull/Human/Dragon like Skull for a Face)

7orin came to the small city of ponyvile, the townsfolk were frighten by the Giant *thing* they saw before them and couldn't even move by the horror.

clomping thru the streets and stooped right behind MoonFall, while the thunder cloud rapidly shot at him but with no reaction...

and with a heavy voice he asked: Do thye  Know, Were The Twilight Sparkle is?. Ayl Must Spyke with Her...

Dashieisbestpony

(Umbra, a black and red male gyphon with some magic powers)

As Umbra stalked Twilight sparkle, he heard a thundering voice, and quickly hid in the shadows.
As he watched, waiting for whatever it was to show itself, he then felt the ground start shakeing.
He doged varios falling things, and then he saw what it is. A HUGE and hideous gaint.
"oh my, what in sombras name is THAT?!?!
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

"Twily?? Oh.. my cousin. Yeah, she invited my and by sister and otehr brother to stay here." Shadedsword said coolly. He had seen more.. disturbing things. SilverBells was as alike, neutral. "Nice scales, see ya groomed them recently..." Moon Just kept looking at the map.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

7orin

so, Thye have seen Evor Thel Orin... And Aye Never Groom Die Scale, Thus is To Skarp To be cleaned by any tool, Und Thel are Not Even Needed Because Die scale is Covered of Acid.

And at the same second 7orin saw Umbra trying to dodge some falling flowerpots, he realized that the ground was weaker than his world. And he stooped a brick in less than a millisecond without physically doing anything, And it barely only touched the top of the beings head, he only said: Apology, Aye Did Nay see, That Thel Ground Was Weak... and then at the same time he repaired his surroundings with his thought without even seeing it. And not so far away Umbra saw Twilight Sparkle with a highly confused face :I...

Dashieisbestpony

2014 May 01, 16:53:33 #6 Last Edit: 2014 May 01, 17:25:41 by Dashieisbestpony
As Umbra slinks in to the shadows, he watchs as the giant steps twords Princess Sparkle, he feels the ground shake a little bit.
"my, I think I should go back to watching the princess for my king hehe...
Oof it's been too long

Jaywo

(Willow Wae, young female griffon)

Willow felt her wings become strained. She had been flying for Celestia knows how long. The white-tan griffon placed a claw on the nearest cloud and rested her body on the soft pillow-like material.
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Dashieisbestpony

As Umbra watches the gaint and the princess Conversing he makes out some of it...
Princess: why are you here? ...........princess: oh, you wish to talk to princess Celestia? Okay, I'll try to get you in to see her...(end convo)

"hmmm, so, thats what that abomanation is here for I think I will go there as well..."

(Player note: I do not mean to be rude about the gaint, its Umbra's personality!)
Oof it's been too long

7orin

After the conversation, 7orin shouted 4 words: THUNDA. SORG, HELT, ERVAN... And summoned a giant beam of lightning directly at them. and they were gone!...

Dashieisbestpony

"interesting....very interesting....that is powerful magic, it is obvious that I must train before I try to distroy Celestia...

And as evening falls, Umbra flies off to his home in the Everfree Forest.
Oof it's been too long

StarkenCraft

:D hi im starken im a pegasus/changling!

Dashieisbestpony

As Umbra arives at his House, he walks into his house and over to his bookshelves full of dark magic.
Umbra pulls out a book and starts reading.

(Player note: Starken, you can just start rp'ing when you show up, its a jump in for a reason.)
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

2014 May 02, 21:01:57 #13 Last Edit: 2014 May 02, 21:32:05 by MoonFalll
Moon looked up. "Oh, so the dragon gone. Welp, let's head to our house here." He said simply

Dashieisbestpony

((Player note: what dragons?))

As Umbra closes up his third book,  he hears hoofsteps below his tree house.
He hides after he blows out his candles, and then hides his house with a spell.
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

They flew all the way to their cloud-mansion that already flew itself there.

Dashieisbestpony

Umbra hears wingbeats and waits in the shadows he then grabs a book and starts to read.
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

SilverBells  hold them shed teleport up later, being the only unicorn of the three, eyeing umbra and sneak behind him popping up she commented, "That old book? If you wanna learn some Actual dark magic, ya gotta get better study materials."

Dashieisbestpony

"Well then, do you know where I can get some more books?
He asks Silverbells as he levatates his book, still open, next to him.
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

"I made my collection from my brother and sister's travels.." She said, her silvery mane flashing occasionally from the light. "You can borrow a book if you need to." She said simply. Shadedsword got everything organized, he went off to tend to his dragons. Moon simply sat on a turquoise sofa, bored.

Go Up