Can't post in the chat box...

Started by Blue Shield, 2014 Apr 24, 06:59:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Shield

Yeah, so I was chatting with some people in the chat box, and suddenly, I can't post anymore... Is this a bug, or was I simply banned from doing so? Though I don't exactly understand what I did TO get banned from the chatbox...

Tiger

Sometimes there's this bug where the chatbox just won't update itself, so you'd actually be posting the stuff you typed, but you don't see it because your chatbox isn't updating/refreshing itself. Just refresh the page a few times or so.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blue Shield

I did, but it didn't work... I don't know what else to do... I tried refreshing, closing the window and reopening it...

Icy Shield

I start feeling that my name becoming less and less original with each new LoE member :s

Let it snow!

Blue Shield

Well, I'm sorry if my name's making yours seem unoriginal... But I'm just asking for help with the chat box...

Ryo_D_Disk

If it's a glitch with the chatbox the reaon is as tiger stated above

However if you we're removed from the chatbox then unless you did somthing that required serious notice then the moderator would have issued warnings then removed you however most chatbox removals are 24 hour unless a worse rule violation occurs

Blue Shield

So if that's the case, it might be a whole day I can't use it? Oi...

Ryo_D_Disk

As far as I've been informed there is no reason you should not be able to access the chatbox at this time

Blue Shield

I can access it no problem... But when I try to chat, it doesn't even send... Refreshing and closing the window doesn't help either...

Nightmare Luna

i have had this problem too. the problem is it does refresh and every thing. but the scroll thing goes back to the top and doesn't stay at the bottom.

KrystalClear

Ive had that problem too quite a bit... but refreshing the page fixed it fine for me  o.O

Go Up