Question: If you had a cutie mark, what would it be and why?

Started by Scribble_Slash, 2014 Apr 22, 07:51:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

I think mine would be a Fist and a wooden spoon, the fist because of my fighting prowess and the spoon because of my cooking abilities (yeah I know the are totally unrelated, but thats just me)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Deluxis123

I'd probably have a quill and a bunch of different colored paint splatters in a circle to be neat. ^-^
Reason: I love writing and art! :D

DashieFanBoy

Either a game controller for video games, or a notepad and pencil because I'm writing.

hazardtime

Mine would probably be the bass clef because of how I love to play my bass guitar.

SparklestheUnicorn337

A pencil, for sure! I could draw for HOURS. Or at least until my hand cramps up. ^-^

Chesharq

well, I've got two ideas as to what it could be...
a red gem, because I looooove love love ANY kind of crystal or jewel! and I am trying to become a collector of any and all shiny, beautiful wonders of the earth, so yeah! and specifically red because red is my favorite color~.
orrrrr it could be the Oblivion symbol, or a computer mouse, or the Oblivion symbol AND a computer mouse! reason being I am in love with the Elder Scrolls series--Oblivion being my most favorite of those games--and because I like playing PC games in general.

...or I could be a blank flank bcuz I dunno what I'm truly good at >.<

FruffyWuffy

It'd probably be a little cat face, with a cute evil face  :P
Mainly because I LOVE CATS!!!
I never really liked dogs, and cats were always me.
Pretty simple, for a talent though..
it'd be a blank.  >A<
Oh yeah, and you're not the only one who loves The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion xD

Luigiten1

Most likely be a Nintendo 3DS crossed with music notes....

Either that or a complete pixelated mess....

Go Up