Servers Now Closed

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 21, 00:01:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blitz Freeman

Thank you to the developers, mods, and anypony else that made this game possible!! And thank you to all of the players on the servers, especially those who built that Pegasus tower in Ponydale!   :3

I'm looking forward to another incredible open server weekend, but 'til then, I let the developers do their thing  X3

Thanks once again for the magical experience!
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

solaris81

Well that was kinda bunk... I registered but it never let me in.  When I clicked log in, it just stayed on the login screentrying to log in... Very disappointed. >:O

GamerNightWing

Besides All The Communication Errors With The Servers, Great Job On The Game. It Was Very Interesting. Cant Wait Till Next Open Server Week. ~Night Wing

S_Realm

Quote from: DZPlayer on 2014 Apr 21, 07:43:15
This was quite fun. Lost a bet and had to play this, but you know what? I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for the open servers, hope to see them up again soon.

On a side-note; think maybe we can add mouselook?
Hey, you know that button called tab? It switches to using your mouse for camera controls! I believe you need to hold it down to do so unless you used custom keybindings to set it to a toggle.

XulaKVZiegel

Aww, I just got the client to work too. Oh well, I'll make sure to check by often :D

Soulcrifice

Was a really fun time being able to run around Ponyville! Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next open server weekend.

Sails

Aw, as usual I miss out on some sort of huge event at the ending... >.<
Looking forward to the next time the server comes online. :D  (Whenever that is.)
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Moonblaze

QuoteI write this in loving memory of Croupade and all this world's ponies. Brave Princess Tia would eventually go down while bravely fighting the dragons, timberwolves, and angry bees that caused what is sure to be known as the Fall of Cantermore. Nightmare Moon returned as well, though she seemed content to simply watch the display. I can't help but wonder if she's the cause of all this...

Reinforcements from Ponydale and Cloudopolis proved ineffectual, only bringing in more ponies that fell at the claws of the dragon horde. Some ponies simply couldn't take it, most notably Cheddar Cheesewheel, Cantermore shop owner and purveyor of fine cheeses, decided he was some previously unheard of device called a microwave and spent the entire Fall sitting on a tower of the magic academy, rotating on the spot and "singing the song of his people" which was some sort of buzzing noise. Even Suprise, known as a perpetually gleeful pony, broke down at the end of it all.

The inspiration for us all, however was two little fillies who also found a hiding spot at the magic acedmy. Scoots and Sweetie Bell remained optimistic through it all. The little fillies fought bravely before being forced to flee, and even sure that this was the end, they looked only to the furture. Promising to meet in the afterlife where they were sure to finally get their cutie marks.

From where I sit, looking down on the fillies, between Nightmare and Suprise, with my old friend Cheddar losing his mind just over there, I can't help but feel a sense of detachment. Perhaps this is just my way of losing it, pretending it all isn't happening. When the attack began, I was in my cafe wondering where all my early morning customers where when a dragon landed next to me. I fled and... I don't really remember. When I found my head, I decided to make my way to the academy, hoping the sheer number of guards and magic adepts would protect me. I made it to this tower, where others eventually followed. Some I've seen in my cafe. Most I've never seen before. I know few of their names however. That seems to me the saddest part...

I may survive yet. The dragons don't seem interested in the academy itself, and Nightmare Moon seems so relaxed. Even if she didn't cause this, it's clear she knows something I don't. And from up here... it almost seems beautiful. I've passed out some coffee, I always have a fresh brewed theroms or two in my saddle bags. Just in case. It's like watching a movie.

But in case it is real, the true end of Croupade, I write this. For whoever finds this... We were here. We loved, we laughed, we argued, we fought. Were we good? Evil? Great or monsterous? I don't know. I may be something of an amature philosopher, but that's for you, whoever pony finds this to decide. I simply want to be remembered, no matter how good or badly. I want Cheddar's wacky humor to be remembered, Surprise's ever cheerful attitude, those fillies down there who despite their age were willing to fight for their homes and friends, who remained optimistic about their futures even as the world crashed down around their ears. Even Nova's insane scientific experiments to create something called cybernetics... I should've heard him out on it at least once.

Don't let us be forgotten.

-A roll of partchment written on in charcole, found inside of a glass bottle on the side of a mountain. Speculation is ongoing as to exactly how it got there.

Nocturne Eclipse

Playing Legends of Equestria was very fun and awesome cannot wait for when the next severs to open for us all :D
Awesome Possoem

FlutterShed

Well I guess I had fun the ONE time I actually got to play..   >A<  Oh well, back to minecraft I guess
[move]You're welcome in my shed any day![/move]

Rhythm X Brony

IT was awesome as it always is loved the new updates that were added hate that it ended but i know it will comeback even better /)  :] :D <3

LostSanity

It was actually pretty fun. I kind of wish I did do a livestream of me playing it since the forums were working really well this time.

Oh well. Maybe I'll do it next time. Maybe:s

Anyway... I now know how to get to the Castle in Everfree/Evershade Forest!! Because I took part in a tour that showed me how.

The real test... is if I can remember how to get there for the next open server event. If there is one that is...

X3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Twilight Blossom

I had an amazing time! Despite not exactly being near finished, this has already become my favorite game ever. Can't wait for the next OSW! (Also, hi there GamerNightWing! ^-^)

Starcat5

I was at my Sister's house all weekend for Easter, so I missed the whole thing.  D: DD:

Milana Roseta

2014 Apr 21, 21:47:41 #54 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 21, 21:54:58 by Milana Roseta
When will they open up again?  :o >.<

Post Merge

Quote from: Moonblaze on 2014 Apr 21, 14:24:10
QuoteI write this in loving memory of Croupade and all this world's ponies. Brave Princess Tia would eventually go down while bravely fighting the dragons, timberwolves, and angry bees that caused what is sure to be known as the Fall of Cantermore. Nightmare Moon returned as well, though she seemed content to simply watch the display. I can't help but wonder if she's the cause of all this...

Reinforcements from Ponydale and Cloudopolis proved ineffectual, only bringing in more ponies that fell at the claws of the dragon horde. Some ponies simply couldn't take it, most notably Cheddar Cheesewheel, Cantermore shop owner and purveyor of fine cheeses, decided he was some previously unheard of device called a microwave and spent the entire Fall sitting on a tower of the magic academy, rotating on the spot and "singing the song of his people" which was some sort of buzzing noise. Even Suprise, known as a perpetually gleeful pony, broke down at the end of it all.

The inspiration for us all, however was two little fillies who also found a hiding spot at the magic acedmy. Scoots and Sweetie Bell remained optimistic through it all. The little fillies fought bravely before being forced to flee, and even sure that this was the end, they looked only to the furture. Promising to meet in the afterlife where they were sure to finally get their cutie marks.

From where I sit, looking down on the fillies, between Nightmare and Suprise, with my old friend Cheddar losing his mind just over there, I can't help but feel a sense of detachment. Perhaps this is just my way of losing it, pretending it all isn't happening. When the attack began, I was in my cafe wondering where all my early morning customers where when a dragon landed next to me. I fled and... I don't really remember. When I found my head, I decided to make my way to the academy, hoping the sheer number of guards and magic adepts would protect me. I made it to this tower, where others eventually followed. Some I've seen in my cafe. Most I've never seen before. I know few of their names however. That seems to me the saddest part...

I may survive yet. The dragons don't seem interested in the academy itself, and Nightmare Moon seems so relaxed. Even if she didn't cause this, it's clear she knows something I don't. And from up here... it almost seems beautiful. I've passed out some coffee, I always have a fresh brewed theroms or two in my saddle bags. Just in case. It's like watching a movie.

But in case it is real, the true end of Croupade, I write this. For whoever finds this... We were here. We loved, we laughed, we argued, we fought. Were we good? Evil? Great or monsterous? I don't know. I may be something of an amature philosopher, but that's for you, whoever pony finds this to decide. I simply want to be remembered, no matter how good or badly. I want Cheddar's wacky humor to be remembered, Surprise's ever cheerful attitude, those fillies down there who despite their age were willing to fight for their homes and friends, who remained optimistic about their futures even as the world crashed down around their ears. Even Nova's insane scientific experiments to create something called cybernetics... I should've heard him out on it at least once.

Don't let us be forgotten.

-A roll of partchment written on in charcole, found inside of a glass bottle on the side of a mountain. Speculation is ongoing as to exactly how it got there.

What an amazing story! Made the server shutdown depressing haha! I'm now kinda saddened!  O: >A< lol

Dsboy33

X3 :D lol It was fun cant wait for the next time

Axie

Quote from: Moonblaze on 2014 Apr 21, 14:24:10

Yeah me and tia were the ones fighting, i have a screenshot to prove that XD
and Croupade forever~

Lightning_Rush

Слава и уважение создателям проекта!
Уже предвижу дальнейшее развитие и обновления. Так держать!

Clockwork2

Man, that was such an awesome weekend! I absolutley loved the party in Sugarcane corner!

Asterian Starfall

I will say I did not have a fun time.

Servers kept locking me out, and when I did get on, it was for thirty seconds before I timed out.  >:O
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Go Up