My OC's from The Actual One

Started by Act One, 2014 Apr 20, 21:21:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Act One

2014 Apr 20, 21:21:24 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 23, 14:09:27 by Act One
Okay, so this is the start of my RP questing in LOE forums, so I need to make my OCs. I'll start off simple and play as someone similar to myself (but act accordingly to the profile given and the game situation.) May add more if I wish to interact differently (like a complete villain or something OOC from my own personality).

1. Character Gender & Race - Stalion, Earth Pony
2. Character Personality & Statistics/Status - Quiet loner (but not antisocial), enthusiastic, hard-working.
3. Character Talent - Jack-of-all-trades, but master of none. Leans more to his artistic side.
4. Character Appearance - Very light slate grey hair, long brown mane (purple highlights), one side covers one of his blue eyes - the other pushed behind the ear and curls onto the shoulder. Smaller frame than most Stallions. Tail is brown and twirls with messy strands between the curls. A cutie mark of the number one (purple with black outline), with the word "ACT" scrolled down in white within the number.
5. Character Name - Act One
6. Character Bio
This pony has been looking for a sense of certainty in his life, and never lived up to expectations of others, including family. Trying many specific jobs, it just never worked out for him. Wasn't bulky or over-empowering to be in a place of authority or a civil job. Couldn't make complex formulae to create marvellous feats of magic and science. Couldn't take the pressure of having life literally in hoof for surgery.

Through these trails, he has been able to pick up useful everyday skills and knowledge. General housekeeping, labour, exercise and social skills. He is able to look after himself and knows basics of first-aid, DIY to an acceptable standard and teamwork when times of need calls for it. Although of a quiet nature, he can talk to ponies and hang with them, but there are always new ponies to meet with and old ones who forget and are forgotten. Life goes on.
But his mind can be sharp - with the right inspiration, he can communicate in his own way of colour and design. Pieces of form built in his vision and drawn onto paper, scrolls or any bric-a-brac that is available. With this mindset, he pushes himself to do the unusual of himself and of others. Calls stallions, mares and fillies around to spread their own individuality and experiences in a fun and inspiring manner. However, this is rare and can be misunderstood - possible considered a failure to others' standards but he learns something new.

Model of base Stallion provided by Twiily-bases http://twiily-bases.deviantart.com/
Tail provided by Up1ter http://up1ter.deviantart.com/
MLP - FIM is copyrighted Hasbro
Recolouring and Mane design (as well as cropped legs for his shortness) was done by myself.
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Ramisha

His mane is..... ... weird. But he's cool as a character.

Act One

2014 Apr 23, 16:05:51 #2 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 23, 18:50:23 by Act One
Thanks for the crit. :) The mane's supposed to leave one side of the face uncovered, but it's "Shoulder length" and curls naturally at the bottom.

Post Merge

New character for more adventure-style RPs, but not specific.

1. Character Gender & Race - Mare, Unicorn
2. Character Personality & Statistics/Status - Serious and strong willed. Quite a forceful approach to situations.
3. Character Talent - Gravity control magic, as well as a couple of earth-type spells.
4. Character Appearance - Tan eyes. A charcoal coat, with muddy brown hair near her hooves. Long, ungroomed, black mane and tail, with a light green flick on her fringe. Her Cutie Mark is a white "force push" hitting some brown terrain.
5. Character Name - Pressure Point
6. Character Bio
Not knowing much about her early life, Pressure Point was orphaned and left to be raised by a gang of crooked "entrepreneurs." Thinking of having her as a simple worker in their gem-hunting and coal digging guild, they raised her amongst the workers, with simply food and water enough to survive and teachings on how to work. Still just a filly, she learnt how to do simple levitations, using pick axes to dig into the ground and such. They taught her that they actually fakes some of the stones they find and sell them off as knock-offs, and the basics of how gems are normally made.

However - an incident she doesn't want to remember- there was a huge crash in the caves once. It resulted from her experimenting some magic, accidentally using too much - The tunnel morphed in 2 ways, smaller, but then filled with rubble from the ceiling. The area Point was in, on her own in a widened room with shiny walls of diamonds. It was then the older ponies profited off her, being able to crush coal into diamonds with magic.
During the later years, she would get away with finding a book to read from another's table, and learn more of the outside, besides the caves and the buildings where she rests and eats from. Pressure wanted to get out and do something other than mining all her life to ponies she now knows as scum. An argument between the entrepreneurs and Point erupted in the caves, so she forced her way out. That was another dark day in her life, but this one lead to freedom.

Now reaching adulthood, she has learnt to feed off the land and do mercenary work from time-to-time. This time however, she aims to have the upper hoof on things, putting pressure on others that try to push against her.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Act One

1. Character Gender & Race - ?, Changeling.
2. Character Personality & Statistics/Status - Usually boastful and confident/arrogant. This is a forefront to hide an insecurity, especially when topics hit close-to-home. Intelligence is the best/constant quality, as strength can vary from form-to-form.
3. Character Talent - Shape-shifting. As a whole or selected areas/limbs.
4. Character Appearance - Unknown: it's guess would have been of a typical stallion changeling. Switches into other forms are regular.
5. Character Name - Warpcore
6. Character Bio

Even before life had fully opened the doors to the creature, Warpcore was fated with an unstructured beginning. There was a rare misalignment in the DNA code of this shape-shifter when compared to typical changelings. The result of this mutation would be the loss or difficulty of maintaining a form of any kind. Even from birth, none of the hive knew the babe's true form was, as it had already transformed into a batch of different limbs. The changes would later be known that they were somewhat reduced when the animal was well fed.

As life passed by, the creature was mainly left alone by the hive. This evidently did not concern the individual, and it continued on it's business for the collective. In fact, it gave the changeling that freedom to do things in its own way and build his self-confidence. Warpcore decided that it would address itself as a "he" as it was a more masculine form that was described by the changelings that first laid eyes on and nurtured "him." There were others in the Hive that would teach him how to control his shape-shifting and he would test it further than most, including altering a single limb, half a body or even turning into objects. However, his body still had its moments of instability, and it could hinder or improve a situation equally, especially when low on energy.

Go Up