Started by FluffleStar, 2014 Apr 18, 00:29:57

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FluffleStar

Jaywo

Hmmm, Slendermane...
OCs allowed?
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

zendayafan111

Solar Beam trotted through the forest, Ugh, why did i have to get lost in here? mumbled Solar to himself.
Stay Happy!

ncisfan1002

Darkness. It wasn't what anyone had imagined out in the cold forest. It was only getting darker by the hour, and with that would come the drop in temperature.

Suddenly, a light flickered from somewhere in the forest. Then, a voice.

"Just what the hay is this?" It was only Navine, the mare NCIS fan that sat in front of her TV every Tuesday night to watch her favorite show. The light was only her light blue magic aura lighting up the dark forest. She was navigating through the woods, lifting up her fairly blue hooves near her Navy blue coat to step over the big ones.

"Hey, wait for me!" A stallion's voice could be heard calling out for her. Navine turned her head and sighed in a bit of relief as her special somepony, whom she only knew as Strongcolt, caught up with her. His tired expression was masked by his pride as he beamed, "You're not leaving me behind, dearie. Because I caught up!"

Navine rolled her eyes but kept a smile on her face. "You joker." She looked back ahead to the forest and sighed, "I don't know how we got here, but we have to find a way out for sure."

It was one of the many things he could agree with her about. "Oooooh yeah." He said, "Let's try to get the hay out of here while we still can." He looked at Navine's horn and shuddered a bit before he commented, "If nothing creepy comes and gets us because of your light."

Navine turned to look at him again and beamed bravely, "Nothing's gonna get us! I'll make sure of it."

Strongcolt could only nod as she led the way through the forest... He was hoping that nothing bad would happen to them, but they had yet to discover that this was only the beginning...
I have no banner so this is my sig. XD

Follow my OC on Tumblr! Also get random pony drawings! And ask her questions! (She never gets questions these days.)
Tumblr: http://askncispony.tumblr.com/

sact3rnlang3l

*wanders through, ruining moment*
Well chet,

Tabbyte

Tabbyte flies down from the canopy. " Ow... My wing..." she says as she looks at her wing which she clipped as she landed

Jaywo

(Whos going to rp Slendermane?)

Windfrost- who was dared to tie her wings down so she couldn't fly, and sent into the forest- looked at her looming surroundings. The thought of turning around came to her, but her stupid pride got the best of her, and the trotted onwards until leaving wasn't an option anymore- She didn't know which way she was going. "Anypony?" The brown mare called. Her prayers were answered when she saw a Mare and a stallion ahead of her. "Hey, wait up!" She called, running to catch up with the two.
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

sfg

2014 Apr 23, 18:10:09 #7 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 23, 18:14:00 by sfg
(Unless FluffleStar comes back, I'll play Slendermane. Do you think we should increase the note count due to the multiple ponies in this RP? How about 12?)

"Aaarrrrggggh!"

The scream can be heard echoing throughout the forest that all of the ponies are lost in. Judging by the tone of the scream, it was either a young filly or colt. The ravens within the trees flew from their branches, startled by by the scream and making their usual creepy caws as they flew away. After a few seconds or so, the forest falls back to its original silence, aside from a few crickets chirping here and there. Meanwhile in another part of the forest, coming from the general direction where the scream originated from, laid the following items, a camera: which is apparently still recording and a piece paper with the hastily sketched words, "GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

Jaywo

(Sure, when your not on I can take over the role if you want)

Windfrost stopped dead in her tracks at the horrifying scream erupting from a spot not far where where she was standing. "Oh dear Celestia..." She breathed. What horrible fate would meet her before the night was over?

Tabbyte

Hearing the cry, she turned her head until she notices Wind Frost. " What the hay? What's going on? " she says as she trots up to Wind Frost, removing the note from the tree.

ncisfan1002

2014 Apr 24, 01:53:04 #10 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 24, 01:55:14 by ncisfan1002
"Hey, wait up!"

Navine and Strongcolt looked behind them to see a brown pony running to catch up with them. Navine was immediately welcoming.

"Hey, another pony! We're not alone!"

That thought was interrupted when something happened. A scream. Navine leapt five feet off the ground and landed in Strongcolt's hooves.

"What the buck was that?"

Now it was certain that the three were not alone. Immediately, Navine got out of her special somepony's grip and ran after the brown pony.

"Hey, wait for me!"

Soon both of them were following the brown pony until they joined her. There was also another pony there. Upon further observation, Navine noticed that both ponies were pegasi; she noted that the brown one had her wings tied to her body for some odd reason. The other pegasus had visible injuries to her wing, which made Navine worry a bit.

Of course, Strongcolt was the first to open his mouth.

"Hello there! Can anyone tell us where we are?"

"And what exactly is going on?" Navine added. With her magic, she clearly read a note in the injured pegasus's hoof.

"Leave while you still can."

"Oh dear." Now it was comfirmed to her that the group of four that was made somehow was not alone. There was someone else, someone that wantes the ponies out of the forest.
I have no banner so this is my sig. XD

Follow my OC on Tumblr! Also get random pony drawings! And ask her questions! (She never gets questions these days.)
Tumblr: http://askncispony.tumblr.com/

Tabbyte

" I know we are almost complete strangers, but we all gotta stick together... " she says as she backs up into Strongcolt. She picks up the camera and realises it is recording. She ends it and watches it over. The video is corrupt as the video and audio is full of noise and glitches.  She can faintly see a figure in the recording. " What the hay..? " she says as she starts the recording again, just in case.

Jaywo

"Oh dear, what is that?"
Wind asked, leaning over her shoulder to see the camera.
When the recording ends, Wind's face is deathly pale.
She turned back to Navine and Strongcolt and said quietly,
"Forget about the Everfree, I have a feeling this is the forest we should fear."

Tabbyte

" Whatever the hay is in this forest is something we have to fear more then the forest... " she says as she wraps the camera around her neck.

( I might add another pony on my nex post. She has the body shape of Fancy Pants' wife)

Jaywo

"U-um, I suggest we go this way..." Wind pointed her hoof at a random place into the forest and added quietly. "...Away from the hair-curling scream." She crouched to the ground in fear and shook violently.

Tabbyte

The camera began to react negatively, it's screen was coveted in noise. " What the hay? The camera must be broken... " she says as she throws it onto the ground and looks over it.

Diamond Rose looks carefully at the forest.  She observes the gates and the trees as trots carefully through the gates. Diamond Rose is known throughout Canterlot for her elite position in the society and her high-class modelling and photography.. She had strong ties with Fancy Pants when she was not busy. She decided the forest was perfect for some photography. She pulled an expensive camera from her Channel Saddlebag and sets it up around the small group. " This place is perfect for earning some extra bits... " she says as she positions it on a stump. The camera flash lights up the nearby area.

Jaywo

Windfrost stared in disbelief at Diamond Rose."Y-you seriously d-d-didn't hear that?" She stutter, not budging from her spot on the ground.

Snowcraft_Pony

A young mare wandered the forest, alone and scared, she didn't know if anypony was out there, but she hoped to Celestia somepony was, if they were friendly.

As she wandered she came across a corpse impaled on a tree, causing her to scream in terror as she saw a white figure in the background, and she ran...

Tabbyte

Diamond Rose flinches as she hears a scream. She levitates her camera and trots out of the shadows. Tabbyte gasps " A-Are you D-D-Diamond Rose? " she says in anticipation. " Hush now, we must investigate the source of the uproar immediately! " she says as she leads toward the scream. " Well, she is very brave... " she says as she winches as she flies back into reality.

Jaywo

Reluctantly, Wind followed the fancy mare.
Upon arrival at the site of the scream, Windfrost looked into the trees where a dark figure caught her attention.
If she hadn't been pale before, she definitely was now.
"U-um, D-D-Diamond...?" She pulled at the mare's clothes not taking her eyes off the horror before her.

Go Up