Game files now available for download!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 17, 04:39:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

2014 Apr 18, 00:04:18 #80 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 18, 00:05:55 by Pipkin
Here is a link to a rough estimate of minimum computer requirements to play the game

Now as you can see this hasn't been updated since June last year so keep that in mind when looking at them.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2189.0

As for ponycodes, any ponies made during the last OSW with the pony creator around that time wont work, and the databases are all wiped after every test so ponycodes made now won't work next OSW or at full release.

Itzmattxd

You put a 64 bit operating system on a 32 bit processor? *groans*

It should work fine though. Albeit it would be more optimal if you put on the 32 bit varient of windows 7 in the 1st place.

FiraPen

Im trying to get logged into the game, since it is now time to, but it wont let me. It keeps saying I cant yet

StarlightGlisten

Yeah I am being told that the servers are not yet up

Coffee Rush

600 Members on. Also, be patient on the servers. They're working on it, I bet.
My OC can be found here!

ManeFlame

Just remember, if it's having issues, best to leave it alone for a bit. Attempting constantly can't help matters.

Alto Overture

As am I. Likely just starting up... You know, that little lag before an application opens on a freshly turned-on computer? Probably something to that effect. Good things come to those who wait... ^-^

DRThooves

Hey DEV TEAM,

How about an update for your adoring fans? Hmmmm? :P

Nova Beats

So I downloaded the game and tried logging in, but after 5 minutes of waiting it says: "Could not log in, 404 not found" ono

ManeFlame

Wait, which error are you guys getting, exactly? When I tried, it was the name/password one. I just assumed it wouldn't go past that till servers were up. Did it let you guys beyond that?

Nova Beats

DD:
Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 18, 00:17:04
Wait, which error are you guys getting, exactly? When I tried, it was the name/password one. I just assumed it wouldn't go past that till servers were up. Did it let you guys beyond that?

No I put in my name and password, it says logging in, but stayed like that for 5 minutes before saying 404 not found

Mysterious Mr. T

I keep pressing ESC to close the menu T_T

I really need to stop doing that. :l

Also, I'm just getting the "Servers not up yet" message when I attempt to log in.

lgpihl

I'm getting:

Error:

Couldn't log in: The servers are not open at this time. Please check http://www.legendsofequestria.com/ for news on when the servers will next be available.

D:

Bulju

"Couldn't log in: Servers are not available at this time."

RainNero

I can load up the game just fine, and logging in has no delays, but I get the "servers are not open at this time" message. We're approaching 12:20am here, and I'm not properly loaded with caffeine to stay up too much longer...

ManeFlame

Quote from: Nova Beats on 2014 Apr 18, 00:18:01
DD:

No I put in my name and password, it says logging in, but stayed like that for 5 minutes before saying 404 not found

Weird. Making a shortcut, it always gives the name excuse. But opening it directly from the folder gives the actual reasoning.
Alright, well I'll just have to open it from there then. At least that clears up -one- of my problems.  lol

FiraPen

Quote from: lgpihl on 2014 Apr 18, 00:19:03
I'm getting:

Error:

Couldn't log in: The servers are not open at this time. Please check http://www.legendsofequestria.com/ for news on when the servers will next be available.

D:

That's what it keeps telling me too DD:

Mysterious Mr. T

It's 9:20 in my time zone. Does that really matter at all?

ManeFlame

Quote from: Mysterious Mr. T on 2014 Apr 18, 00:21:03
It's 9:20 in my time zone. Does that really matter at all?

Nah, it's entirely based on their timezone. EST. So time-wise, you're good. It's just a hiccup, I'd assume.

Nova Beats

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 18, 00:19:59
Quote from: Nova Beats on 2014 Apr 18, 00:18:01
DD:

Weird. Making a shortcut, it always gives the name excuse. But opening it directly from the folder gives the actual reasoning.
Alright, well I'll just have to open it from there then. At least that clears up -one- of my problems.  lol

Well I tried moving the application so the folder wouldn't be on my desktop, but when I did that it said the other stuff needed to be beside it. So I moved it back in the folder and opened it, started up fine, but it looks like I am the only one getting the 404 message. I might try downloading the 64 bit or whatever the one I didn't download was

Go Up