2017 May 26, 08:57:38

Poll

After you read these, what was your favorite?

Pinkie-Pie's trip to the mall!
AppleJack's trip to the mall!
RainbowDash's trip to the mall!
Can't say, I liked them all!
I didn't like any of them...

Author Topic: the "At the Mall" series, by DreamBolt, the pony without internet.  (Read 508 times)

I did NOT write these, these were written by a friend, but he sadly has no internet access and he does not have an account on here, I asked him if he'd mind if I posted his stories on here and he said it was fine sooooo...ENJOY!

Here are the links to his stories.

At the Mall

When Rarity discovers that Pinkie Pie has never been to a mall before, she takes her to the King of Pranceshia mall, one of the biggest malls in Equestria. However, when Pinkie starts acting... like Pinkie, Rarity starts to question if her idea was really such a wise one.

here's the link it is!--> http://www.fimfiction.net/story/118974/1/at-the-mall/rarity-and-pinkie-pie-at-the-mall

At the Mall Again

Rarity discovers that another friend of hers has never been to a mall before. But this friend is a little less enthusiastic about the trip. And since she's never seen such a big mall, or many of the modern things inside it, such a trip can be a little daunting for a simple earth pony.

again, the link to it! --> http://www.fimfiction.net/story/121958/1/at-the-mall-again/applejacks-first-mall

Return to the Mall

Rarity is certain that this trip to the mall will go well. Rainbow Dash is a street-wise, socially aware pony, and has been to malls before. Nothing could go wrong, right? It's not as if Rainbow Dash intentionally causes trouble....

Link! :D --> http://www.fimfiction.net/story/127028/1/return-to-the-mall/a-rainbow-in-the-mall

If you like DreamBolts works I can post his other stories He now has fixed his internet problem, if any more of his stories are to be posted they'll be by him, not me, so keep an eye out incase he joins LoE! :D I beleave He's currently working on the other stories for the ''At the Mall'' series but this is NOT confirmed, but lack of interwebz makes it hard.
« Last Edit: 2014 Apr 09, 05:53:09 by MrEmu »

Offline Gingineer

• :ajshifty: :luna: :-3 8D (bloomberg) :facehoof:
    • View Profile
Despite my disposition of hatred for malls (i used to work in one) i did enjoy these. It was easy to visualize. My favorite parts from each would be the alliteration from :), luna from :], and probably luna again from B)

Offline DawnsEmbrace

• I'll search the world until the answer's found.
    • View Profile
Part One

I agree with Gingineer on two points,

A.  It was indeed easy to visualize, and I always say that's the sign of a good author.

B.  I hate malls.

It was fun, and happy.  Two qualities I enjoy in anything.
The only negative thing I can say about it were the small word mistakes every here and there, but that's not a big deal.

This concludes my opinion of Part One, I'll edit this post later with my thoughts on Parts 2 and 3.

Part Two

Avast ye UNHOLY spherical demon, hooves OFF my PRINCESS!   Take thy madness and begone!
[Brandishes Custom Wooden Sword]   Take that!  And that!!   

Needless to say, I enjoyed this one more than the first.
And that's a hard feat for me, considering the first had Pinkie in it.
This...Dreambolt pony, is quite the author.
He genuinely got me to laugh multiple times, and that doesn't happen very often, especially when I'm reading.

I still can't find any noticeable problems, and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.
This concludes my opinion of Part Two, again, I'll be editing this post for my opinion of Part 3 sometime today.

Part Three

Well, that was a longer delay than I thought.

I had hoped in vain that Part Three would be even better than Two, but alas, this was not the case.

Not to say that it was bad, it still has good writing and well placed humor.
You just can't beat Princess Luna combating a spherical toy.

All in all, there's not much to say about this one.
I still enjoyed it, but neither RD nor Rarity are among my favorites, so it wasn't as enjoyable for me.
Only because of character preference of course.
« Last Edit: 2014 Mar 25, 18:10:49 by DawnsEmbrace »

Ever sense I read the first "At the Mall" story I can never keep a straight face with Garbanzo beans in the room...
I laugh out loud just thinking about that part!