What would you do?

Started by Redthebrony, 2014 Mar 05, 13:54:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

Wake up as my favorite Pony...as in in real life? Or am I suddenly in Equestria?

'cause irl, I'd either be an actual pony but with un-natural colors, or I'd be a cartoon walking around like on Who Framed Rodger Rabbit.

But if I were in Equestria, I'd have to explain to everypony else about how I'm not who they think I am.

If I decided on Pinkie Pie as my favorite, they'd think it was a "She's just being Pinkie Pie!" kind of thing!

But man, I wouldn't even know what to do first!! Pinkie Pie, Celestia & Rarity are sorta tied for my favorites, so it's tough to say! I'd probably eat some food then run outside to frolic <3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Redthebrony

If I was Rainbow Dash The first thing I would do would be to make this face :3. Then I would panic.

I was originally thinking of actually being THE pony in Equestria, but Earth is fun too. O:What if you woke up as your favorite pony in Equestria and the actual pony is there too. Then all day the other ponies think your your favorite pony until you and said favorite pony bump into each other in the middle of town?!
I has derped. :P

Jaywo

Raise the moon forever.
There's no Celestia here to stop me now!!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Benict

I would miss my gender...and I would drink up all the cider stock at Sweet Apple Acers and say I didn't do it. Naturally they would believe me cause I never lie  :l
I the mythical Human with my magical pants and OH so special hands say "sup".

Luminescence

Panic. How else do you respond to suddenly changing species/genders/height/(possible) location/ and such? Also... yeah, pretty much just panic. Oh! And accedentilly scare the everliving everything out of my family and have my social life ransacked by the brony community! That would be terrifying. So Yeah, panic.
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Go Up