What would you do?

Started by Redthebrony, 2014 Mar 05, 13:54:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Redthebrony

This just popped into my head, so... Say you wake up one morning and discover that you were your favorite pony! :o What would you do?
I has derped. :P

Midnight Breeze

Seek a psychological evaluation.

OfficerShields

Waking up as Applejack? that would be exciting! i would go with it.  :]

Princess Oliver

If I woke up as Celestia I''d promptly panic since unless it came naturally I'd not know how to raise the sun, then I'd promptly request Luna appear at my chambers and hope that she is in an understanding mood.

Then once everything was sorted if I had to remain being Celestia I'd learn everything I needed to to be a successful ruler and hope that I could live up to what Twilight saw in the previous incarnation of Celestia.

I'd also be a little morose that I'd not know where the real Celestia went, and afraid that I'd never be able to meet the expectations put on her by her ponies, without them finding out.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

Pipkin

Mainly what I do every morning......wake up, buy a pack of muffins and start working ignoring the people around me as they mock me for being different liking ponies

Only now I'd have to hide from the government

(Ironically I do have dreams like this almost every night)

XTheFreedomFighterX

Quote from: OfficerShields on 2014 Apr 07, 00:19:57

I would personally hate it... A lot...
Only real men wear Fedoras!

OfficerShields

Quote from: XTheFreedomFighterX on 2014 Apr 09, 17:56:54
Quote from: OfficerShields on 2014 Apr 07, 00:19:57

I would personally hate it... A lot...

Because you would have to work the apple orchard?  :\

Meryiel

I would organize a huge party because I'd be Pinkie Pie.  :D

Firemane Dreamcaster

I'd lose my mind o-o realy waking up as Luna would freak me out.

GanjaGuru

I'm not sure what I'd do, what do zebra's do all day anyways?  :I Talking in rhymes would take some getting used to.. As for working with plants, I think I have that down pat.
"History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://guinn1190.deviantart.com/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonoidPony/

Chromastone64

If i woke up as Pinkie, I would use my new forth-wall powers to perform the impossible every day (or for however long the change lasted for)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sails

My favorite pony?
That could be anyone from the Mane 6....
I dunno, it would be cool for a while but I would want to go back to being a Human fast, so I can continue playing awesome video games...XP It would also be a little weird being a female, instead of being a male, so that'd be interesting. (In a weird way. )
I would still try and enjoy it while it lasts though. :D
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Act One

Would wonder if I'm having a Haruhi moment with the gender-bending...
"Hmmm... Am I still in a dream, perhaps?" lol
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

AaronMk

If I woke up and found best pone in my room?

Spoiler: show

Well, the first sensible thing to do would be to crash my head on the headboard to make sure I'm not dreaming. If still there, quick scan to ensure there's no Mentals tin anywhere. Passing the perception check a hug would be in order.

Because she needs one.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Imaginary Gemstone

Panic a little, analyze the situation, panic a little more, do a checklist to come up with any idea as to how did this happen, panic a lot, write a letter to Princess Celestia, only to discover that without Spike I have no way to send it out. :I
Want to know more about me for whatever reason? Fimfiction user: Imaginary Catnip.

chrysanthy

Although I love my little pony. but I would hate of such thing.  :D

Verdant Tome

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Apr 23, 18:38:32

That... wasn't the question.   :/
_________

Well, first the universe would have to pick a pony for me to be, since I haven't decided which pone is best pone (though I have eliminated a few from the list).

Then I'd have to know if I was on Earth or Equestria, and if it's the latter, if I'm simply the actual pony I was turned into, or just a copy (and the real one is also in Equestria).

If I'm on Earth, then I'm in a very bad, embarassing situation, and I'd likely hide in my closet for a good eternity.

If I'm on Equestria, I'd seek Twilight and/or Celestia to help sort the whole thing out. Because they'd believe me if I said I was actually a human who got transported to Equestria and put inside the body of a pony/transformed into a copy of a pony, right?

Standard body-switching shenanigans occur, with situation specificity based on which pony I am and whether or not I'm a copy. Also, I'd probably try to meet a lot of the ponies and have a look around Equestria.

AaronMk

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Apr 27, 19:19:49

As I realized later.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Verdant Tome

Quote from: AaronMk on 2014 Apr 28, 00:17:11
Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Apr 27, 19:19:49

As I realized later.

You can still edit your post, you know... or post another one that does answer the question...

snowflurry

well I would probably panic because:
1) I'm a pony
2) the gender change
3) no hands
and depending on if I'm transported to Equestria or not
4) being a colorful talking pony living on earth where people would panic and who knows what the government, or the other bronies would do

If I ended up in Equestria then I would then after panicking be extremely excited to be in Equestria and than sad that I would never meet my favorite pony.

Go Up