0 (0%)
Hell no.
3 (37.5%)
I like cookies.
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Wing Slasher

Hey stallions and mares. I like you all to meet Wing Slasher.
This pegasus is one of the 2nd fastest fliers of all Equestria, rivaling with Rainbow dash with a wing power of 15.7 and with Rainbow Dash's wing power of 16.4
Yet Wing Slasher is very good friends with her. (He's together with Rainbow Dash in my fandom)
He can be a charming, nice and cool pegasus to hang out with. He likes to fly, chill or just play games like Team Fortress 2, Dead Frontier, Yu-Gi-Oh and more!
He also has a cutie mark of a Wing, and little sparkly Ice Shards around it! (I can't draw it so the cutie mark isn't on the picture)
Originally that cutie mark was given to him for the love of flying, but it became corrupted and gave him actual Ice Powers by flying in the very cold and survived! But after a harsh pony made Wing Slasher corrupted and nearly destroyed Canterlot with the ice powers, Princess Celestia removed the power for future safety. Not that he cared anyway.

Yet, that ain't all about Wing Slasher, he has a VERY dark secret. He really wasn't a pony in the first place.
He was originally a Human, yes a Human. His best friend was a scientist and a inventor who made a Portal to any dimension
desired...but it was only a prototype so it was unknown where you will end up. So out of curosity he jumped in and ended up
in Equestria and began to live his new life.

Who's the owner? Me! CompleteDarkness23 AKA Wing Slasher. I make Fanfics of him as well! Why not give it a read?
http://completedarkness23.deviantart.com/ [Full picture on DevID]

I also have a Tumblr! http://ask-wing-slasher.tumblr.com/ ; I answer questions as well! Get to know me better! :D
Hope you enjoyed meeting Wing Slasher for the first time!

Go Up