Attention to all aspiring future-corgi's! Do you enjoy learning? Do you enjoy working with others? Do you like goofing off and watching anime? Then I have a special message just for you!
Our very own Perry-sensei (http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=36) is currently looking for new "students" to enroll into his prestigious corgi-classroom. We at Moderation Academy take pride in cultivating a multi-talented learning environment so that we may enrich the lives of our students; and one day you too may become a lean, (but not mean!) troll-slaying machine!
(In short: The mod team is hiring, and we would love it if you joined us!)
Please take a moment to fill out your application form down below:
Why would you make a good moderator?:
Anything else you would like us to know?:
Before you fill out the above form, please keep in mind that the following items are mandatory requirements for anyone looking to be a member of the moderation team (I mean- a student at Moderation Academy!):
1. Must be of the age of 18 at time of application.
2. Must be a member of the forum community and be in good standings in the community. (This means no warning or any of infractions against the rules.)
3. Must not be the leader of a guild or herd.
4. Must have previous citable moderation experience.
5. Must have good availability.
6. Must be able to work alone or on a team.
7. Must be able to work under high stress environments.
8. Must be able to conform to moderation standards and follow the rules of the team, forum, and community.
9. Must be ready and willing to work.
10. Must have Skype, and a way to talk via voice chat.
Be sure to post your application in this thread, and this thread only! Submitting your form to a moderator, or posting it in some other random part of the forums will not increase your chances of being accepted. (If anything, it would be seen as a lack of reading comprehension or ability to follow directions)
This thread will stay open for about three weeks (or whenever Perry-sensei feels that the positions have been filled) so be sure to post your applications here before it closes.
Good luck my pega-corgi-corns!
Colourful bump of this thread, as we are hiring for this position as long as this topic is still open. See the 1st post for details on filling out the application and keep in mind the restrictions, such as the age limit!
Also keep in mind as per the rules, do NOT post skype/discord contact information in the thread. In the case we need to contact you, we will contact you over the forums. Thanks!