Chris's O.C.s

Started by super_chris85, 2013 Jan 29, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

super_chris85

2013 Jan 29, 17:54:58 Last Edit: 2013 May 30, 21:54:07 by super_chris85
So I decided to put All my O.C.s on one page with the exception of two that are op but there i'm happy But I still feel weird using Chris as a pen name even thought it isn't my real name oh well

Name: Thunder Star
Dating: Glimmering Health
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Race: Unicorn
Personality: Very nice and hyper loves to meet new ponies. Very nerdy but will not back down from a fight if he has a chance of winning. Gets very serious if friends are threatened
Background:He loves Lightning magic. He hopes one day he will be able to help pegisi with lightning clouds. He had very rich parents in Canterlot. He moved to Ponyville  saying he wanted to start a new life for himself and would visit from time to time. He also said he didn't want to use their money to start his life and that he would come back home if he couldn't keep up enough bits to stay living by himself but what he didn't metion was he disliked the Canterlot Ponies a lot. He was taught a lesson or two by the Princess but nothing really big like twilight but also friends with celestia. His dad is part of the Royal Guard but has been missing for a few months and his mom owns a fashion boutique.  He has a knack of thinking of crazy plans for stuff but he loves to be with his friends. He is actually quite skilled with all sorts of magic but Lightning is his best

Name:Soul runner
Race Pegasus
Dating: no pony
Personality; Rude if he doesn't get what he wants. Thinks the world revolves around him
Bio: Soul runner was a jerk. His family was rich so he got everything he wanted. they were apart of a big research team working on finding new types of weather (which they didn't) And got payed handsomely for.  He was also a really fast flyer though from all his training he did(I guess not very creative huh). So he tried out for the Wonderbolts. They were amazed by how fast he was but they didn't like his attitude and the reason he wanted to join was for fame and money so they turned him down. Outraged by this he swore he would get back at them and show off who is better. So he made his own costume so he could one day ruin the Wonderbolts reputation. Rainbow Dash and him clash a lot.
Appearance:

Name: Johnny Pear
Dating: no pony
Special talent: Harvesting pears
Appearance:

personality: kind  and dependable. But has a very short fused unless he knows it is in good meanings. Tends to keep things to himself.
Living in Ponyville a few miles from sweet apple acres
Background: His family lived right outside of Manehatten a few miles away. They would sell pears to Manehatten and occasionally Ponyville. Johnny decided he wanted to live right out side of ponyville so he could help his family get more business but to his eyes he sold pears to make people happy  not for the money. He is honest but has his share of secrets ( no where as honest as Applejack is supposedly). He has been to many cities including Canterlot for a year. This will be his first time in Ponyville  however.

Name: Glimmering Health
Dating: thunder Star
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Loves her friends but can't stand ponies with high Egos and is scared of heights but she also has a dark side of herself if ponies push her buttons wrong
Appearance:

Special talent; Healing magic can cure wounds ranging from bruises to cuts but not Broken Bones
Bio: Her mom and dad were Doctors in ponyville and she grew up helping them with patients. When she turned 10 she found out she has healing magic which her parents didn't. She still lives in Ponyville a few blocks from the hospital. She works at the hospital on weekdays and on her time off she loves to spend time at the cafe with friends. She is always willing to help any patient no matter what the condition.  pets: Black and white bunny named Gizmo. He is silly and loves ponies

[glow=red,2,300]Conny[/glow]
Personality:
Appearance:

Special talent: Smooth talking ponies into buying things
Bio: No Bio right now

Tokyo

lol [glow=red,2,300]Star is a lot like the Little Rappy[/glow] X3

super_chris85

well that just a coinqidink i made star a week after i joined LoE

Tokyo

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jan 29, 19:19:52
well that just a coinqidink i made star a week after i joined LoE
[glow=red,2,300]Ooh![/glow] :o

GlassMirror

Oh cool! I like this!

Dark Hooves

Quote from: Tokyo on 2013 Jan 29, 18:53:56
lol [glow=red,2,300]Star is a lot like the Little Rappy[/glow] X3

could you please choose a darker color it's really hard to read your posts

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jan 29, 17:54:58
So I decided to put All my O.C.s on one page with the exception of two that are op but there i'm happy But I still feel weird using Chris as a pen name even thought it isn't my real name oh well

Name: Thunder Star
Appearance:

Personality: Very nice and hyper loves to meet new ponies. Very nerdy but will not back down from a fight if he has a chance of winning. Gets very serious if friends are threatened
Background:He loves Lightning magic. He hopes one day he will be able to help pegisi with lightning clouds. He had very rich parents in Canterlot. He moved to Ponyville  saying he wanted to start a new life for himself and would visit from time to time. He also said he didn't want to use their money to start his life and that he would come back home if he couldn't keep up enough bits to stay living by himself but what he didn't metion was he disliked the Canterlot Ponies a lot. He was taught a lesson or two by the Princess but nothing really big like twilight but also friends with celestia. His dad is part of the Royal Guard but has been missing for a few months and his mom owns a fashion boutique.  He has a knack of thinking of crazy plans for stuff but he loves to be with his friends. He is actually quite skilled with all sorts of magic but Lightning is his best

Name:Soul runner
Race Pegasus
Personality; Rude if he doesn't get what he wants. Thinks the world revolves around him
Bio: Soul runner was a jerk. His family was rich so he got everything he wanted. they were apart of a big research team working on finding new types of weather (which they didn't) And got payed handsomely for.  He was also a really fast flyer though from all his training he did(I guess not very creative huh). So he tried out for the Wonderbolts. They were amazed by how fast he was but they didn't like his attitude and the reason he wanted to join was for fame and money so they turned him down. Outraged by this he swore he would get back at them and show off who is better. So he made his own costume so he could one day ruin the Wonderbolts reputation. Rainbow Dash and him clash a lot.
Appearance:

Name: Johnny Pear
Special talent: Harvesting pears
Appearance:

personality: kind  and dependable. But has a very short fused unless he knows it is in good meanings. Tends to keep things to himself.
Living in Ponyville a few miles from sweet apple acres
Background: His family lived right outside of Manehatten a few miles away. They would sell pears to Manehatten and occasionally Ponyville. Johnny decided he wanted to live right out side of ponyville so he could help his family get more business but to his eyes he sold pears to make people happy  not for the money. He is honest but has his share of secrets ( no where as honest as Applejack is supposedly). He has been to many cities including Canterlot for a year. This will be his first time in Ponyville  however.

Name: Glimmering Health
Personality: Kind, Gentle, Loves her friends but can't stand ponies with high Egos and is scared of heights but she also has a dark side of herself if ponies push her buttons wrong
Appearance:

Special talent; Healing magic can cure wounds ranging from bruises to cuts but not Broken Bones
Bio: Her mom and dad were Doctors in ponyville and she grew up helping them with patients. When she turned 10 she found out she has healing magic which her parents didn't. She still lives in Ponyville a few blocks from the hospital. She works at the hospital on weekdays and on her time off she loves to spend time at the cafe with friends. She is always willing to help any patient no matter what the condition. 

great job SC85 i'm sure everypony else will like your ocs
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

super_chris85

thanks dark a lot of ponies already do ^-^

super_chris85

I added one but she isnt complete yet

GoldenTerrabyte

Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald?
I'm back

0jackie0

Okay, there is one thing I need to point out about Glimmering Health. You do know that you made her cutie mark Switzerland's flag, not the red cross of health, right? :/

super_chris85

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 05, 19:55:40
Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald?

Ahh yeah sorry it has a been a while since I've checked here. I guess I'll upload them soon

Quote from: 0jackie0 on 2013 Aug 05, 20:45:12
Okay, there is one thing I need to point out about Glimmering Health. You do know that you made her cutie mark Switzerland's flag, not the red cross of health, right? :/

Well there are first aid kits that are red and white. it looked better than white and red

Go Up