Made my first song with Logic Pro 9 (Winter song ^_^)

Started by LutariFan, 2012 Dec 27, 06:38:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LutariFan

2012 Dec 27, 06:38:09 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 09, 12:08:07 by Electro-BLITZ
Hello!

So I got Logic Pro in August and since then I've been searching for VST's, finding tutorials, everything.

And now, in wintertime, I got a song done. I even uploaded it on Christmas Day   ^-^

So what do you think? What do you like about it? What could I have done better?

Also, if you want to, and liked it, a like, sub or something on youtube would mean a lot to me   :D  But only if you really want to.

Electro-BLITZ ~ Topic Locked For inactivity
Avatar by Night Pony! Big thanks to him! :D

Julius

Haha... Hey, it's not my favorite kind of music but it flows man! I like it! Great job! :]

No critiques from me, it's silly, it's Christmassy, it's good! ^-^

Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

Not bad not bad at all inpresive work and dont worry I wont pretend i Know what im on about for I dont  X3 I have never atempted to make my own music or what not I just cover a few songs but regardless of that tangent, It was good for a audio mix and it sounds like it could have lyrics thrown in somewhere its that type of tune, to sum up good work and i look forward to more in the future

LutariFan

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 27, 11:42:20
Haha... Hey, it's not my favorite kind of music but it flows man! I like it! Great job! :]

No critiques from me, it's silly, it's Christmassy, it's good! ^-^

Thanks :) The flow was the kind of thing that I aimed for with this song, glad it turned out good ^^

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Dec 27, 12:16:04
Not bad not bad at all inpresive work and dont worry I wont pretend i Know what im on about for I dont  X3 I have never atempted to make my own music or what not I just cover a few songs but regardless of that tangent, It was good for a audio mix and it sounds like it could have lyrics thrown in somewhere its that type of tune, to sum up good work and i look forward to more in the future

Thanks ^^ I would love to add lyrics to my songs but I'm not that great of a singer and I don't have that good recording stuff. But when I can, I'll surely add lyrics to my songs ^^
Avatar by Night Pony! Big thanks to him! :D

Go Up