What Kind Of Brony Are You?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Jul 26, 10:56:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bro1997

2014 Aug 01, 21:08:39 #120 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 01, 21:10:17 by Bro1997
I'm one who just watches fan made videos about Friendship is Magic. I don't listen to much Brony music although I do listen to it on some occasions. I do enjoy reading fanfictions about MLP, but don't have any creativity to create my own. I don't do roleplaying, create any brony music of my own, lack the creativity of pony fan art, have the time or interest to go to brony conventions, don't have any friends I know that are bronies, and basically lack the social part of being a brony. I do on the other hand own a little bit of MLP merchandise and I am collecting dog tags, trading cards, plushies by Ty and Aurora, Pinkie Walkie-Talkies, and some MLP coloring books. I do also have an OC whose an alicorn, but doesn't have a name and I have watched all 91 episodes so far of the show along with Equestria Girls and will continue watching the show as long as it is being in production and broadcast. I hope to stay a brony even when G4 ends, but they'll all depend on my general interests. In conclusion, I do enjoy the show and the characters and would love to live in Equestria, but like I said do lack the general social aspect of being a part of any fandom like the bronies.

Reginald27

i would have to say im an artist brony, i like drawing A LOT  and i focused on drawing anthro ponies that i didnt know how to draw anything ells for a long time, i likeed drawing ponies and i still do its helping me draw a comic now for an ask blog on tumblr!
an ask blog of mine id love for you to check it out https://www.tumblr.com/blog/10-souls-ask-blog

my regular art blog https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-ameliorate-kvasir

not sure what i can say about me that is of interests, but if you would like to ask me something ill be more than happy to answer!

PocketShadow

I'd say I'm a casual brony. I've watched all the episodes, and occasionally spend time watching mlp related youtube videos. That's about it. I hope the servers open again soon. I just missed the recent weekend.  ^-^
:P

Bro1997

Quote from: PocketShadow on 2014 Aug 14, 22:18:42
I'd say I'm a casual brony. I've watched all the episodes, and occasionally spend time watching mlp related youtube videos. That's about it. I hope the servers open again soon. I just missed the recent weekend.  ^-^

That's me. I do collect some MLP merchandise. But that's it. Not into any fan related work.

Bro1997

Metal_Beat

Don't worry, I got it covered, I'm AN ULTIMATE BRONY!

Invultrois

I contribute a little bit of art every now and then, rewatched some episodes for the fun of it.
I buy some merchandises too, a Lyra t-shirt being the first one i bought. Some of my buddies know i'm a brony and doesn't care much about it either.  :]

Well, come to think of it, i'm just a casual brony. Nothing much to tell. (:

Griffon

I'm a collector and writer.
Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Yuriski

Watched all the series, listen to fandom music, got an AJ plushie, waiting for my derpy shirt to arrive. I'd probably say above casual but under addict.

hyper drive [HD]

i stayed a closet for a good 4-6 months. then told my friends them family.  on the 2 month of being closet i discovered equestria online. went on there for about 7 months to a year. in the middle of that i told everyone.  then eo split and became loe. i didn't know that at the time and discovered loe through deviantart. after that mlp became apart of an everyday thing for me. so im just a typical brony. i have been getting into art here though so i have been coming better at that. i own very little merchandise only 2 vinyl figures and some small other things. only been to one convention at big apple ponycon. oh and original artwork from one of the artist that make comics for mlp and other comics. just recently i did also have a fluttershy plush in gala commissioned for me but she has allot on her hand so it will take awhile for her to get fluttershy done.

all in all i am a

[glow=red,2,300]typical brony [/glow]

any questions?

CrabApple

Im the art kind. Draw alllll the ponies!   I alsio have a bunch of merch, and been to bronycon, and of course watch the show... wow maybe im TOO brony  :I
[move=9][/move]

MrEmu

Quote from: CrabApple on 2014 Sep 05, 23:31:07wow maybe im TOO brony  :I
No such thing! O:

Me? I'm kinda a derp Brony...
I have a bit of MLP stuff...I'v watched every episode, I have a derpy hoodie...but not much else...Well...I only listen to brony music...but once again...me just derping... :s

BeebarbX

Not sure how I'd label myself. I thought I wasn't going to get that into it, but then this happened:

1. I watch the show a fair bit (with the exception of Dragon Quest), unless I have something else to do.

2. I have all of the Australian DVDs I know of, which so far only seem to be Equestria Girls and the series up to the end of season 2. Had to get the American DVD of Season 3 off of Amazon.

3. I've collected some of the toys, cards, books and board games, though my only serious collecting is with the Funko figures. I haven't yet got the most recent 5, because Hot Topic's shipping to Australia is horrid, and they still haven't made it anywhere local yet.

4. I have read much fanfiction (Great, Good, Okay, Bad and Horrible alike), I also have a lot of fan created music. I also pay attention to certain Tumblr blogs and YouTube channels.

5. I repeatedly try to draw, but am constantly left unsatisfied with the quality of my work.

I however have not been to any conventions nor have I met another Brony. If I wear anything pony themed, it's usually just my necklaces because I can hide them when expecting to be in public. Though I've had no trouble yet, I'd rather not take the risk.

Dark Hooves

I like the show, the art, and roleplaying, but i keep the roleplaying clean and kid friendly
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

cloudwilk

*As I sit here listening to Best Pony Radio*

I'm.... into the community. I'm on this forum, play the games, get the references, watch youtube, but I don't really contribute anything <:D My collecting is fairly limited... well.... I guess. Then again, I have more MLP stuff than any other show I can think of.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

GreenTab

Well... i'm the average i guess, i've watched all the episodes coz i like the show, found it funny, I don't have any plushie or mlp thing, listened some music and saw a lot of YTP, read a lot of fanfics coz i like to read, but above everything i'm here for the great and friendly community, oddly enough i'm socially awkward  X3
Also i don't RP, it's just not in me, but i like to read other people RPing

Scarlet Dusk

I'm two of them. The one that roleplays and watches vids.
Fate has been cruel and order unkind. :c

Cormac117

*Pauses brony music* Just an average fan....  Watches the show and stuff. Not much..... Not lying.....  Not crazy about it.... X3
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Ahri

2014 Oct 02, 01:09:42 #138 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 20, 00:46:10 by LaptopBrony
The one who has 3 pillows on his bed.
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

Greyscaleisme

I draw some, listen to music, collect a little bit of merch and watch the show.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up