OC The Third Created by ThePolarAtlis

Started by ThePolarAtlis, 2014 Jul 27, 09:53:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThePolarAtlis

2014 Jul 27, 09:53:28 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 27, 19:22:28 by ThePolarAtlis
Well I Strike again with a third OC so here ya go!

Name: Zexa (NAME NOT IN TITLE?!?!?)
Race: unicorn
cutie mark: Pixelated Heart (symbolizing his love for video games and healing magic)
looks:

Personality: to picture it, just take a very happy Pinkie Pie, Dial her happy mood down a bit, and some seriousness just a tad while throwing in some humorous qualities and BAM you figured out Zexa's Personality.

Bio:(This was hard making the bio) Zexa was born in Fillydelhpia but soon after his birth he was abandoned in the everfree forest.
soon after his parents abandoned him (like just 3 minutes after words) Zecora found him wrapped in a silky cloth (silk is really soft people). Zecora decided to take the foal to her hut and try to figure out what to with the him. Soon Zecora Decided to take Zexa to ponyville and see if one of the locals will take him in. a good trip through the forest and a few hours later Zexora and Foal Zexa reached ponyville. After looking for a eligible parent for Zexa and realizing that the ponies around here won't take him in. Zecora tried one last house. The house was located near the Everfree forest. It was normal looking as far as houses but Zecora knew well that it was far from normal. The belonged to one of Zecora's friends and his name was Ganndy (That Name Though Also More about Ganndy some other time). Zecora ask Ganndy if he could raise Zexa because well ABANDONMENT. Ganndy agreed and took the foal and raised him. Ganndy taught Zexa magic at age 5 (going by human years). Zexa getting a little taste on all the magic. Ganndy noticed that the young Zexa liked Healing and Life magic so he taught him that. After a few years zexa mastered Healing magic...while mastering a dungeon crawler at the same time ( dungeon crawlers are a type video game). So while Zexa was healing some cuts he got and while playing a video game the forces of nature gave him a cutie mark that was the form of a pixelated heart. Zexa still lives with Ganndy and nothing interesting happened in his life (according to Zexa at least) YET.

Post Merge

Also Zexa has many friends cause his coolness on a scale of 0-pinkie pie (pinkie pie being 10) is in fact is 9.

Post Merge

Fixed age (originally it was 15 when it was suppose to be 14)

Ramisha

Not sure if joking...or serious...  If you are not joking I am afraid to inform you that your oc is... I don't even know how to call it...

ThePolarAtlis

an it perhaps... I don't know what goes on up in my brain (i'm scared to go down deep in my head because reasons)

Ramisha

It's a kind of crazy story. Tip: don't use canon characters in stories. And ordinary words for names.

ThePolarAtlis

Bruh! Inbrace the Creativity (and Weirdness)  ovO

Midnight Breeze

His parents traveled cross-country just the abandon him?

Go Up