Another Open Server Weekend, January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Dec 07, 13:07:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello everyone! I have something very special to announce today!

We at Legends of Equestria are excited to announce another Open Server Weekend for January 24th-26th! The game will be available to play that entire weekend.

The servers will open to the public at 12:01am EST on January 24th and close at 11:59pm on the 26th. The game will be available through the downloads page.  Please note that you must have a forum account before you can log in to the game. It is highly suggested that you register before the 24th, as the servers will be very busy once the weekend starts!
If you don`t have an account already, you can register here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=register

You can see the system requirements for Legends of Equestria here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2189.0

The Open Server weekend will coincide with our panel at Ohayocon, 2014! You can learn more about our first convention appearance of 2014 here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9451

BronyDash

Sooooo great! I'm won't be exited for christmas, but for open server weekend! :D

StealthBrony

YEEEEESSSSSSSS my dreams have been answered now all i need to do is practice my dance moves for Sugar Cube Corner :D

sammym07

2013 Dec 07, 13:38:08 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 07, 15:02:19 by Perry The Pony
This post was edited for smile spam.  Don't do it again.

~Perry~

I can't turn this around
I keep running into walls that I can't break down
I said I just wander around
With my eyes wide shut because of you

alphaslime

Called it. It should be fun to see what new things the modelers have made.

Billow Pillow

2013 Dec 07, 13:47:26 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 07, 13:56:19 by Lyra Heartstrings
How exciting! Now let us all nervously wait in anticipation.
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

snitch567

Cotton Ball

I knew it  :D just hope I can get in this year know that I know how to set it up
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Mr. Gency

Wow, I picked a fine time to dig up this account and see if anything interesting happened.
The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

Ramisha

I wish I had a time machine :D Thank you guys for all the hard work you've put into the game!

Bravo 658

Could one of the servers be whitelisted for active forum members only so we don't get lagged out of our minds? x3

Midnight_Breeze

xshtggvar stfgh vstkdflkczhtbg;agerjkdtgbtrsdyfb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god I've been waiting for this ever since the last test! I cant wait to get back to roaming the Everfree!
I have several ocs...

Coffee Rush

I want to see how the new server holds up... Probably better.
My OC can be found here!

Weatherboy1

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

Xodakat

MY SOUNDCLUD IS HERE
AND
MY TUMBLR IS http://my-little-music-blog.tumblr.com/]RIGHT HERE[/Url]

ShadowHeart

YAY! I can finally make up for the last open server i missed!  8)

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Mystik1004

yeah!!!!!
finally!!!
i hope i have internet on this weekend so i can play the game the very first time :D

OakLeaf

Oh boy-o! Another Open-Server Weekend! Now, just gotta hope I can make it...

Wonder if they added anything new to the game. Hehehehe.....

.DerpyHooves.

Yay! I can't wait for it!

At least it wouldn't took so much like before, and i'm glad about it, honestly. I had an amazing experience with this game, and i'm proud of having another with it, even if it will lag my whole browser (And probably needing to restart computer due to crash).

Even if it isn't for too long, there will be an Open-Server!  ^-^

LostSanity

Oh goodie.

I wonder if I'll be able to record it again...?

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up