The Ghost Of The Everee

Started by Midnight_Breeze, 2013 Jul 08, 22:22:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight_Breeze

2013 Jul 08, 22:22:48 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 08, 22:45:31 by Midnight_Breeze
(I made this so all my friends could find me again after having a wonderful time on the servers. I'll take critique but do ralize that I made her in a matter of minutes.)

hello. my name is.... um.... well, I don't remember my name, however you can call me the ghost of the Everfree, or just Everfree for short.
     as a ghost, I don't exactly have much color in my coat and mane. my coat is an almost grey shade of green, and my mane is solid grey. (if someone will tell me how to add images then I'll post a screenshot of her)
     I think I used to be a mare from the village across the Everfree... sunny town was it? anyway, I loved spending my time in the Everfree forest all my life. I guess my love for the Everfree kept me tied to this world.
     with as long as I've been around, well over 100 years, I've gained, and lost so many memories, like my death. I don't remember how, or when I passed. the only thing that matters to me is the forest and the creatures in it.
     I've been through every inch of the Everfree forest, and know it all like the back of my hoof. some things I like to do is lead ponies on chases, where I run and if they manage to keep up, then they can say that they've "caught" me, however, there haven' been any ponies who could keep up when I honestly try.... believe me because I'm more then willing to prove it.
     when I grow tired of playing follow the leader, I'll eventually stop and maybe even befriend whoever my pressure was. usually whenever I'm not our looking for a chase, you can find me at the ruins of the castle of the sisters, or at Zecoras hut. she makes for nice company when nopony is in the forest...
     hmm.... I guess there really isn't as much to tel about myself at I thought..... but do feel free to come find me in the Everfree Forest some time. I'd love to see you there.... hehehehe....
I have several ocs...

Go Up