Open Server Party! January 16th and 17th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Dec 27, 14:22:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Blue Cute Pegasus

@CMC Scootaloo  no worry i'll always there when osw is around the corner~
Im blue cute pegasus :3
I <3 making friends :D

Mizuki

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Dec 27, 22:01:57
Only one and a half day actually. DD: But I'm spoiled by three days OSWs! DD:
Once this weekend is over, it will be especially hard to leave, I can already see that.
But I have hopes that there will be another one for actual stress tests soon after that, since the upcoming one is just for fun. 0:)
And I hope I can count on your support (and hopefully presence) during the next Hide & Seek event because of the thing we talked about. ;)

Oh gosh you're right! It looks like I have to squeeze in even more play time than I thought!

Speaking of which, are you going to have your Hide & Seek event during this coming up party? Or are you going to post-pone it until a full fledged stress test?

Either way I'll be more than happy to accompany it and make sure things go over smoothly :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Peace Keeper

Yes! And right before my semester begins. Also a perfect opportunity to try out my new laptop. Hopefully i will be able to meet all my friends again or new friends. Time to start setting up my youtube folders and screenshot folders.

Hope to meet you all.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dj_FaUn

I am so ready!!!

Only 17 days, peoplez! Uh, I mean... poniez.

Yeah, let's go with that.
"Life's too short to focus on the things you hate. Focus on what you love to do instead." --- PewDiePie

My OC's: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14700.0

CMC Scootaloo

@Mizuki

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Dec 27, 22:16:47
Speaking of which, are you going to have your Hide & Seek event during this coming up party? Or are you going to post-pone it until a full fledged stress test?

Eeyup, it's going to be during the party! On the 17th, exact time has yet to be determined and will be announced in the thread. 0:)

QuoteEither way I'll be more than happy to accompany it and make sure things go over smoothly :)

YAY, thanks! The assaulters shall not conquer us! :D
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

miniapplejack

I just don't know what went wrong!

Vapid Pixel

I've been itching to play this again since the last OSW!  Can't wait for the 16th! :D

OliverFlutie

Rattletrap

Quote from: NotoriousSMALL on 2015 Dec 27, 18:52:41
in four months they have to have something done. Which makes me wonder if there'll be a changelog and if so, when

Yes, there are some changes and there will be a changelog.

RainbowEliteDash

OH CMON choose a time when I am free atleast!! o.O My winter break ends January 10th and this is bad! Guess I'll wait till next time when server opens  :c

Alice Dachshund

боже как я рада!(я Русская с Ангиским плохо)
oh I'm so glad! (I'm Russian with English bad)

frío

YES YES YES!! Lets all meet up!! it will be soo fun to finally play the game with you guys! i just hope i can play!!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Lightning Spark

2015 Dec 28, 09:01:17 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 28, 09:03:20 by Lightning Spark
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

WOOP WOOP

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

LeviathanTS

br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

frío

im using the hype train pic as my signiture
@Smol Horse READ THE POST!

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Jajan

2015 Dec 28, 12:06:32 #37 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 28, 12:14:55 by Jajan
Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2015 Dec 28, 09:01:17
ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3HQ_hkbpbqM/U8mg4vCd1zI/AAAAAAAB2gI/LR6sKSq0W3g/s1600/twsZFr0.gif
WOOP WOOP

Ohoh, it would be funny if his hat flew off simultaneously !  lol
ZOU !!!  :P

frío

kiciuniapl

Well my Break ends 7th of jan BUT that WONT stop me to play it ^-^

i will set my alarm clock  exacly on the opening and i will download it on the friday

lets Hopa my family wont plan anything stiupid on those days

Again... :facehoof:        anyway.... TIMING IS EVERYTHING >:O
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

Go Up