LoE is going to Canterlot Gardens!

Started by Perry The Pony, 2012 Mar 23, 20:14:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Derpy Toaster

Where did Derpy find a toaster?
[move=6][/move]

Perry The Pony

Tara Strong herself will be appearing at Canterlot Gardens! Indeed, the voice of Twilight Sparkle will be in attendance for autographs, panels, and more! Tara has also more recently been heard as the voice of Harley Quinn in the Batman: Arkham City videogame, and of course as Batgirl in Lauren Faust's upcoming Super Best Friends Forever series. We couldn't be more excited to have Tara, and we can't wait to hear back from the community in response to her announcement!

That's not all!

First of all, John Joseco, most well know... Well, most well known for being John Joseco will be in attendance this September. In addition, Ohio local WillDrawForFood1 will also be in our artist alley! Finally, not to forget - The illustrious Traveling Pony Museum will indeed be set up at the Gardens!

One more thing. Everfree Radio will be joining Canterlot Gardens for our three day event, providing their talent and entertainment at our convention, so expect the chance to interact and have fun with the guys!

Rad Thunder

Only a 4 hour drive... I can make that! :D
This could be my first pony con!
But I need alot of planning first. But I had to do that for another con I did, so I could manage that.

PrincessParfait

OOo~! I could probably go!
But I wanna go to CTN too ;~ ;

D:

Rad Thunder

PrincessParfait

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 12, 19:19:10
CTN?

An animation convention. I'm an animation major.
I saved up a lot for that con xD And it's so close to Canterlot Gardens.

I wish I could go to my first brony con thingy sometime soon~

Rad Thunder

Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2012 May 12, 19:25:20

Oh neat! You have fun there then! ^-^

PrincessParfait

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 12, 19:28:36
Quote from: PrincessParfait on 2012 May 12, 19:25:20

Oh neat! You have fun there then! ^-^

Oh  lol well thanks!

Rad Thunder

Even if it means I won't get the chance to see u in person, if you'd rather have fun there then here, then who am I to stop u? :)

PrincessParfait

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 12, 19:35:16
Even if it means I won't get the chance to see u in person, if you'd rather have fun there then here, then who am I to stop u? :)

Well, the next time there's one where we can meet up, then I definitely will!  O:

GossamerWings

2012 May 12, 21:24:55 #30 Last Edit: 2012 May 12, 21:28:20 by GossamerWings
-lives in Ohio- :3 Perry already knows I'm going.

EDIT: ALSO, JUST CHECKED THE SITE. $35 FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND. Wooo!  :D

Brushie!
[move=6]Gossamer's OCs![/move]

Perry The Pony

It seems like just the other day, Andrew W.K. announced his similarities to Pinkie Pie, now here he is heading to a convention.  The pony bug sure is quick working these days.

We also have Lee Tockar joining him on the Canterlot Gardens roster.  I wonder if Snips and Snails will be joining Trixie for a comeback episode in season 3? (She better make a comeback!).

And finally, Sherclop from Friendship is Withccraft will be holding a Q&A at the con for all you Friendship is Witchcraft fans.  Hopefully with more Sweetie Bot!

Check out the full press release after the break!

Andrew W.K. Officially Brings The Party To Canterlot Gardens! Plus: Friendship is Witchcraft, and Lee Tockar. The Epic Tale Of Canterlot Gardens, Part 1.

Action!

It's official - Andrew W.K., the real life embodiment of Pinkie Pie herself will be appearing at the Canterlot Gardens convention this September, and he's bringing more than just his party. Andrew will be doing a panel specifically dedicated to all of the fans of Friendship Is Magic - We cannot even express how excited we are for his seminar. It will surely rock! Check out the description below:

In The Flesh: What Would Pinkie Pie Do?
Presenters: Andrew W.K.

Party party party, she wants to have a party! Pinkie Pie is certainly a party animal, but what happens when you can't be a candy-colored pony in an Equestrian world? We break the fourth wall to present Andrew W.K., the artist behind hits "She Is Beautiful" and "Party Hard", to answer the dire question: What Would Pinkie Pie Do? Join us for a look into how to make your job as fun as your party, and your party as important as your job.

Just as a reminder, pre-registration for Canterlot Gardens is open. In addition to Andrew W.K., we also have such guests as Tara Strong and Fighting Is Magic in attendance.

Round 2!

Sherclop Pones, the team behind Friendship is Witchcraft are now proud to announce that they will be at Canterlot Gardens. They will be holding a Q&A panel on our main stage, and we have good reason to believe they will also be bringing along some surprises as well. Our thanks go out to Griffin and Jenny for being such great members of the community!

Round 3!

Lee Tockar, voice of both Snips and Steven Magnet, is one VA that we are proud to add to our ranks. Yes, Tockar will be at Canterlot Gardens as one of our premier VA's, and of course present for panels and autograph signings.

Bonus Round!

If that's not enough news to make your head spin, we have a few fan VA's that we've been itching to announce for quite a while now. Check it out:

Kira Buckland A.K.A. Rina-chan of EQLA, Skullgirls (Voice of Bloody Marie), Fighting is Magic (Voice of Mayor Mare), HotDiggedyDemon's .mov series, and Castle Crashers (Medusa, Princesses) fame.

Kimlinh P. Tran A.K.A. Hnilmik, voices of Ms. Fortune in Skullgirls, and of course Rarity in Fighting is Magic.

Meredith Sims, the voice of Twilight Sparkle in Fighting is Magic, and also in SRT X & WinDEU. She also performs the voice of Fluttershy for SillyFillyStudios, and in Meet the FlutterMedic.

As always, more information can be found at Canterlot Gardens. Please join our forums and hop in on the action. Carnation and Grevillea are awaiting your arrival. Step hoof on to the Gardens September 28th through the 30th.

Rad Thunder

I haven't decided if I'm going yet. But after hearing Andrew WK will be there...
I'll see you all in Ohio! :D

Explolguy

I bought my ticket the first day registration was open. Already have my time-off set for the convention. I'll be driving there from Wisconsin. Definitely gonna have fun.

Rad Thunder

Got me reg done, and got my room! Looking for some ponies to fill it now. :P

Perry The Pony

Thats right LoE will be attending the garden party this September!

www.canterlotgardens.com

Itty Bit

First Bronycon, then Galacon, then Canterlog Gardens? Sweet!
I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us by then!   ^-^

Des Monty

As am I...

Time to think of a glorious way to crash the booth.

lol

Rad Thunder

Awesomesauce! I picked the right time to sign up then! ^-^

Go Up