Welcome to LoE!

Started by Liska, 2012 Mar 19, 03:52:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Project P.O.T.A.T.O.

I'm so happy to see everypony is back.  :) We're back and boss-er then ever!

And Echo, the team leaders open up contests if more staff is needed. At the moment, however, there is none. But check back, I'm sure there will be openings soon enough.

Derpy Herpy Pokemanz
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/ViveLeEnnui#0 Click em.

Stella

Quote from: Echo on 2012 Mar 19, 18:47:39
So where do we apply for the team?  :]

From the looks of things there are still tons of staff working on the game. I must admit though, I would love to try my hand at writing for the game.

Axegrabber

By god it's good to be back

Azure Dusk

Both sides are biased, but it's impossible not to be. At least your side of the story game more detail about what happened. I can sympathize with why you guys made your decision. I'm very happy that the project is still going, and we still have the same members.

Lord of Madness

Im here!! and im looking forward to how this develops

Book Smarts

I'm alive, it's really sad that the project hit a snag...
What do you guys have left of your work? :'(

Liska

Pretty much everything. =P

Book Smarts

Gigity

Its good to see you guys, you have my full support along with many others!

wildfire283

did you guys get to take all of your stuff or did you have to leave it because that crap

Xodious

I dont want to pick a side in this argument nor do i encourage anypony to, but, I fine the LoE staff's argument is way more formal and provides a stronger point and in the end, has came out with the larger straw for lack of words to describe while sounding formal. Like others, i wish for the continued success of both teams

Now: Faces
:] :\ :l :c o_o ono :o :0 :P D:< :'( :( >.< >A< <3 8) :D ovO O: :') :x :) B) lol :3 =P o_O o.O D: *-* DD: ;) 0:) :s :/ >:/ x3 x3 >:( ^-^ :I 8D

AngryBronies

Ok.

I understand.

Now where did I put my old-as-heck reputation.
SUN TZU SAID THAT

Nitrouspony

Quote from: wildfire283 on 2012 Mar 19, 22:11:39
did you guys get to take all of your stuff or did you have to leave it because that crap

We took almost ALL of it. Except the name and some sites, hence the new name and website ;)

AngryBronies

2012 Mar 19, 22:30:43 #53 Last Edit: 2012 Mar 19, 22:42:18 by AnyaSmash
Quote from: Nitrouspony on 2012 Mar 19, 22:22:29
Quote from: wildfire283 on 2012 Mar 19, 22:11:39

We took almost ALL of it. Except the name and some sites, hence the new name and website ;)

WHOLLY CELESTIA AND LUNA

ALL OF IT!?
SUN TZU SAID THAT

wildfire283

this site looks more professional and with the number of workers you have you will probably finish your game quicker . i also want to ask did you guys get to take your work with you or  did eo keep it, if so that is crap . if you guys have to start from scratch i would suggest a bit of a graphics boost  nothing fancy just a bit more improved . i wish you the best. go  team loe  :3

Starlight Charmer

With the support described on the credits, I have no doubt this will turn out to be an interesting project!

Here's in hopes you'll open up a suggestion forum where we voice what we'd like to see in the game! I'm sure with a community like this, there will be plenty of amazing ideas.

Good luck with the project and being liberated! <3

WolfsGhost

Thanks for the support guys. It really means a lot to us, especially those of us who have been stressed out by what has happened, or have gotten lack of sleep due to staying up and supporting the team.

Keep on Scooting.  0:)

Azure Dusk

Quote from: WolfsGhost on 2012 Mar 19, 22:50:27
Thanks for the support guys. It really means a lot to us, especially those of us who have been stressed out by what has happened, or have gotten lack of sleep due to staying up and supporting the team.

Aye aye!

AngryBronies

Quote from: WolfsGhost on 2012 Mar 19, 22:50:27

LIEUTENANT DAN ICE CREAM  :P

Our support is the best support.

MMMMMMOkay
SUN TZU SAID THAT

Aphex93

I am happy that all hope is not lost on a game of this sort. I hope everything goes smoothly this time ^^

Go Up