Limited Access Release Applications Are Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Nov 21, 20:22:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Flittur on 2016 Dec 10, 14:55:08
Ah, they forgot to mention they'll announce those selected in December 2017.

Not December 2016!

Silly silly.  ovO

lol ha ha ha. Right after the MLP movie

The only wlrse that not getting the message is them mispelling your name and it gets recieved by another profile of that similar name. I am cared cause my friends keep mispelling my name in the mentions lol
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Flittur

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 15:23:59
lol ha ha ha. Right after the MLP movie

The only wlrse that not getting the message is them mispelling your name and it gets recieved by another profile of that similar name. I am cared cause my friends keep mispelling my name in the mentions lol

Now I feel as if i've miss-spelt mine.

SCREAM

DD:
http://flitturr.deviantart.com/

I first played in 2014, though I seem to have forgotten the account. >.<

Asriel

Okay everybody!

I got in!

It wasn't a message, just a pair of new forum topics at the top of the page. If you can see those two topics under "Limited Access Release" at the top of the page, that means you're in!

If you haven't been selected, then I hope you get in on the next stage!
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Peace Keeper

Alright guys the selections are up. If ya guys can see the LAR discussion board in the forum you are in!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Dec 10, 15:10:07
(I kid when I say this)

Oh wow, how could I have been so silly? I guess we'll have to wait another year lol

You mean January 2017 or December 2017? XD  Wonder if we have to wait a lot...

Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Dec 10, 16:31:16
Okay everybody!

I got in!

It wasn't a message, just a pair of new forum topics at the top of the page. If you can see those two topics under "Limited Access Release" at the top of the page, that means you're in!

Congrats! I hope I am in, too :3 Ohhhh I am soooooooo hyped!!!

FlutterButterflyMLP

2016 Dec 10, 16:35:02 #145 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 16:37:22 by FlutterButterflyMLP
AAAAAAAAH! TO THE FORUM!

Edit: I guess I didn't make it in...I don't see any LAR discussion board...Better luck next time. :'(
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

AdrenalineRush26

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Dec 10, 16:35:02
AAAAAAAAH! TO THE FORUM!

Edit: I guess I didn't make it in...I don't see any LAR discussion board...Where is it located?

I'm not seeing any new threads either... :/

tigergirl09

2016 Dec 10, 16:38:09 #147 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 16:40:08 by tigergirl09
Quote from: Asriel on 2016 Dec 10, 16:31:16
Okay everybody!

I got in!

I wish they picked me, too. At the moment I can't see anything but there are many people they would have to pick, 'cause they said the final applications will be out in December 12th. I will wait 'till then...!!!
Go LoE!!!  :ellowee: <3
I am leaving this forum because I am moving to another house and there is no wi-fi and internet.
The second reason is that I don't like my forum name.
Bye everypony.
                                                                  ~tigergirl09

Peace Keeper

The PMs are now being sent so hope you get the PM

AdrenalineRush26

2016 Dec 10, 16:41:31 #149 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 16:44:52 by AdrenalineRush26
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 16:40:14

Hmmm well if you can't see the threads then I'm guessing you won't get a PM LOL.

There's always next time I suppose :)

Peace Keeper

I believe they will regardless, just in case they don't know yet. Give them an hour to send it out, but if at first you dont see the LAF discussion thread then... guess thats bad luck. Honestly I would feel bad to those who failed.

AdrenalineRush26

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 16:44:56
I believe they will regardless, just in case they don't know yet. Give them an hour to send it out, but if at first you dont see the LAF discussion thread then... guess thats bad luck. Honestly I would feel bad to those who failed.

I thought I had a good chance with my background but nothing's guaranteed.

FlutterButterflyMLP

Yeah, there's always next time...Until then, a loooong period of  waiting  DD:

Oh well, congratulations to those who got in  ^-^
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

Thunder Spin

Peace Keeper

ono this stinks. Sorry you guys didn't got in. Hopefully soon when they recruit more ya guys come next

Dark_Twilight

2016 Dec 10, 17:03:23 #155 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 10, 17:07:46 by Dark_Twilight
Dont jump the gun saying you did not get in. It takes time to update peoples access rights, and someone with the ability to do it (admin, junior admin, tweeked mod) so give it a day, to know for sure. Just keep waiting till the 12th, if you will not see new section at the top or get a PM by then then you will know for sure.

They will not do it in 10 sec flat  :P

Thunder Spin

What will happen if we are selected i really didn't understand i just said that I am not picked

Dark_Twilight

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2016 Dec 10, 17:08:02
What will happen if we are selected i really didn't understand i just said that I am not picked

At the top of the main forum page do you see "News" section? If you got in you will see above it "Limited Access Release" section. And keep waiting till monday to know for sure. Unless someone will say that all people that got in were updated.

PegaBrony

I'm assuming that they would send a PM either way, if you did get in or not. They also said that they would contact you with the given email address and so if you don't get an email by Dec. 12th then you weren't accepted. There will always be other times to apply, right? Good luck!
(I'm 99% sure I didn't get in, but who knows?)

Asriel

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 10, 16:40:14

Oh! You got a PM?

I still haven't received mine.  X3
"Henceforth," Ditzy continued, "you shall observe Muffin Monday on the first Thursday of every August! You shall commemorate it... with a minute of solemn silence for reflection on the fragility of life. And then, muffins!"

Go Up