Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ManeFlame

Spoiler: show

Nintendo of America is getting so very lazy. :[ Europe getting all the awesome Kart bundles.

Jenzy

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 24, 22:08:46

Nintendo of America is getting so very lazy. :[ Europe getting all the awesome Kart bundles.

IKR?! Nintendo of America! Where's our Blue Shell or special pre-order/limited edition thing?! :l

I really want that Blue Shell figure...

Oh yeah. Currently, this is also the

:D

ManeFlame

I've been trying to egg my brother on to buy the edition over there in Europe so he can send me the goodies.  lol
Here's hoping he magically grows money!

Jenzy

Dude, you'd be so lucky if you can grab them goodies if NoA doesn't give us anything but a red box case for the game. :D

NoE has revealed their side. I wonder if NoA's just hiding it or... lazy.

And one can only hope that those-a gold coins shall be earned~ :nod:

Rikaria

An item that nullifies any and all shells including Blue ones, eh... Also, Crazy 8 instead of Lucky 7? Ooh boy, this is gonna be fun!

ALSO! You can get a FREE game for registering MK8! This is an extremely perfect opportunity!
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

ManeFlame

Wait, what? I must have not been paying attention at that part. o.o I thought it was the bundle version only.
WHELP, guess I'm getting a free Wii Party U or New Super Mario Bros U!

Rikaria

Quote from: ManeFlame on 2014 Apr 30, 19:44:38
WHELP, guess I'm getting a free Wii Party U or New Super Mario Bros U!

Yep \o/ Too bad New Super Luigi U doesn't go with that, but I can manage.

Shadow Mare

Julius

AAAAH! I CAN GET PIKMIN 3 WITH MARIO KART! OH MY LUNA! :D

Let's just hope they sell Mario Kart here quickly enough... And that it's not TOO overpriced... >.<
Purr~

Shadow Mare

QuoteAnd that it's not TOO overpriced...

Pretty sure its $59.99 like most Wii U games...

Julius

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 May 01, 02:34:22
QuoteAnd that it's not TOO overpriced...

Pretty sure its $59.99 like most Wii U games...

Very funny Shadow Mare. :l

I'm from Venezuela, the country is in a horrible state. I was actually going to sell some things to get the almost seven million worthless Bolivares required to buy freaking Pikmin. How I wish we had your economy instead, we wouldn't be so screwed then... >:/
Purr~

Rikaria

Itty Bit

I'm totally happy nintendo is getting into the habit of giving away free games for buying games I already planned on getting!
I'm definitely gonna get Wind Waker HD to go alongside Mario Kart B)

Zhai

im thinking about getting the wiiu with the mario kart 8! after the E3 but before the free game promotion ends!

i love mario karts i do lots of hours, specially after the wii version with its online (the DS one had a pretty basic online so i enjoyed it more alone) .

i played MK8 demo with 3 stages at a mangacon last year and it was so crazeeeeey  O:

havent seen the new trailers cause i dont wanna see more stages, but i have seen the rooster and im soooooo disapointed.
too many babies and those metal versions should be skins...AND NO BIRDO?!!?
  DD:
im sure nintendo is doing DLCs for this game.. >A<
Tropico, Tomato Max and Carrot

Shadow Mare

What we need is King K. Rool as a playable DLC character

Itty Bit

I didn't mind baby Rosalina so much, even though she was pretty much cut from the same cloth as the other babies... But Pink Gold Peach... I think is my new least favorite character in any Mario Kart game. There's just so many more characters that could have worked better...
But character aside, the game is still looking to be great. I'm pretty excited to be playing with you all~

Jenzy

I'm only viewing footage of courses I've seen and want to see more of. Other tracks like Bowser's Castle, Dolphin Shoals, especially Rainbow Road, I haven't looked into to keep the surprise good.

Metal Mario makes sense, but Pink Gold Peach just makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. Doesn't matter if it's like a partner for Metal Mario. It's true there could've been other better characters. Maybe the Kongs like Diddy's return and Dixie's first time in an MK game.

If there is DLC, more characters and Battle Arenas would be a nice addition. I'm still hyped anyway, and it'll still looks to be an absolutely brilliant Mario Kart title~

Since Waluigi's back, I'm glad. It's strange that they seem to have removed Cruiser and Featherweight Classes and back to S M and L again. Waluigi and Rosie would be fitting for Cruiser, not full-on heavy. But it's fine. I can easily handle every class well.

I'm just gonna leave this here. B)

Hype makes me art...and keeps me occupied during the waiting period of time. :P

ManeFlame

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 May 01, 00:32:13
Is the Wonderful 101 even worth it?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it. The controls take some getting used to, but it's a very entertaining and sometimes unforgiving game. Great story, with some excellent comedy tossed in.

Sometimes if you fail and "die", the game even gets mad at you in certain areas. Though there are only, like, 8 actual different abilities, you can control ANY of the 100 heroes you wish to control as long as you get them on your team.

Joylight

I got Mario Kart 7 a little over a week ago. I like Lakitu, but he isn't as adorable as Yoshi.

Also I hope I can gather enough funds to get the bundle, I DO want that free Pikmin 3 game. Haven't played the series in a while...and yet passed up getting Pikmin 2. :|

Go Up