Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

1.5 and 2.5 HD Remix now complete. Plus I beat SEVERAL optional bosses.

Which means...

Spoiler: show
I now don't have to watch Equestria Girls 3: Friendship Games EVER. Please accept and respect that. Any annoying messages will be responded to by me pointing to the complete challenge in question.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sweet Brew

So my computer was having some major overheating issues with big programs such as Minecraft and LotRO.
It was shutting off at random times and stuff like that, so I was pretty worried.

Thankfully @yoshi1990 was kind enough to buy me a external fan and now my computer's temperature dropped from 185 'F' to 120 'F'!
(85 'C' - 60 'C')

Yay!

LostSanity

Next avatar change hint for next month: Rise Above Hate

Midnight Breeze

Looks like Mcdonald's reduced the price on their grilled chicken southwest salad. Great, I love those things. Filing and delicious at under 500 calories.

Also I had a HUGE salad last night from Subway. I think the artist was drunk or something...he filled the bowl so full the lid was bursting off. I guess if I'm going to eat a huge meal it might was well be a bowl of lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, and cucumbers.

Stardust Dragon

I finally broke down and bought some Combiner Wars figures, and so far I haven't been disappointed.  I haven't messed with Transformers toys in a while, and I'm amazed at the engineering in these things.  Now I just need to find the right Voyager core and I can see how the whole thing comes together...

Chromastone64

I beat Virtue's Last Reward.
Oh my GLOB, THAT ENDING...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Lets just say i have been waiting very impatiently for this moment but now that its here i'm the happiest i could ever be :3

Spoiler: latest episode thingy! • show
THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE IS BACK IN TOWN WITH HER MAGIC SHOW!

LostSanity

2016 May 01, 18:37:45 #7087 Last Edit: 2016 May 03, 18:02:40 by LostSanity
I've finished contemplating things. You can read the conclusion/decision I've come to in the S6 Discussion thread. Only if you choose to do so obviously.

I'll try to be a different person from now on, but there are parts of me that more than likely won't change.

X3

Post Merge

I've been able to Rise Above Hate... I can only hope others are able to do that as well...

:s

Midnight Breeze

And 4 months later my 2015 tax return finally found its way into my back account.

I'm so glad our government is so organized and efficient.

LostSanity

New Persona 5 trailer. Enough said.

:D

(I'd post it but I got a warning for doing so previously. How annoying.  :l)

PrincessButton

Quote from: LostSanity on 2016 May 06, 17:52:45
New Persona 5 trailer. Enough said.

:D

(I'd post it but I got a warning for doing so previously. How annoying.  :l)
That's a nice new profile picture you have there! c:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lync Volan

I'm really happy to find another game in my collection that my cousin actually likes and we can play together, not to mention that after the long vanishing of my Ps2 version i finally got "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" (1) on my ps2, i also still have 2 on my Ps2 but the character unlocking missions always freeze, hope to get it on Ps3 too :P

Midnight Breeze

After months of hype I finally got a chance to play Overwatch in the open beta this weekend and I'm hooked. I played it for 10 hours straight last night before having to force myself to stop playing and get some sleep. The game is incredibly easy to pick up and jump right in. It only takes one round with a hero before you have the hang of them and know how to play them.

I'm definately going to be maining Zarya. I tried to get a taste for all the game's playstyles, but I still haven't played half the heroes because I kept going back to Zarya. If someone else picks Zarya though I also really like Winston, Zenyatta, and Soldier 76.

This may actually be the game that gets me to stop playing TF2 after 8 years.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2016 May 07, 02:47:20
After months of hype I finally got a chance to play Overwatch in the open beta this weekend and I'm hooked. I played it for 10 hours straight last night before having to force myself to stop playing and get some sleep. The game is incredibly easy to pick up and jump right in. It only takes one round with a hero before you have the hang of them and know how to play them.

I'm definately going to be maining Zarya. I tried to get a taste for all the game's playstyles, but I still haven't played half the heroes because I kept going back to Zarya. If someone else picks Zarya though I also really like Winston, Zenyatta, and Soldier 76.

This may actually be the game that gets me to stop playing TF2 after 8 years.

Amen to that, though my mains are Symmetra, Lucio and Roadhog. Now I just wish that the progress would progress to the full game...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

NightMoonMare

Someone gave me £40 for my birthday.

Julius

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 May 07, 05:53:48
Amen to that, though my mains are Symmetra, Lucio and Roadhog. Now I just wish that the progress would progress to the full game...

It won't?! Nooooooooooo! ono

I play with quite a few characters, they're so diverse and awesome! But I'd say my mains are Tracer and Reinheardt. McCree, Genji and Pharah are pretty fun too! Apparently I'm a fantastic Reaper as well but playing as him is so simple and easy I find it a bit boring... X3

Smiles! My sister came to visit and Overwatch is so awesome, I even made a little video about it! But it has my face in it so I can't show it here (Oh nooooooo). <3
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

None of us main the same heroes. We'd make a well rounded team.

Julius

Sadly you guys are on PC most likely. I'm on PS4. ^-^

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Purr~

Chromastone64

2016 May 08, 10:01:34 #7098 Last Edit: 2016 May 08, 18:06:44 by Chromastone64
I'm actually on PS4. Tried installing the beta on my laptop, said it didn't have the right graphics or something. This is why I wish I had some kind of job...

Post Merge

Also, two more things about Overwatch:
1. HOLY CRUD THE FRAMERATE IS AMAZING!!!
2. I don't know why, but while I like nearly all of the characters in Overwatch, am I the only one who thinks Mei...doesn't really fit in? Don't get me wrong, I really like playing as her, just...I dunno, something just seems a little off about her.

Midnight Breeze

2016 May 08, 22:03:27 #7099 Last Edit: 2016 May 09, 00:01:05 by Midnight Breeze
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 May 08, 10:01:34
I'm actually on PS4. Tried installing the beta on my laptop, said it didn't have the right graphics or something. This is why I wish I had some kind of job...

Post Merge

Also, two more things about Overwatch:
1. HOLY CRUD THE FRAMERATE IS AMAZING!!!
2. I don't know why, but while I like nearly all of the characters in Overwatch, am I the only one who thinks Mei...doesn't really fit in? Don't get me wrong, I really like playing as her, just...I dunno, something just seems a little off about her.

She's just very unfun to play against. She can freeze you solid in just 2-3 seconds leaving you totally helpless while she kills you, and she's dang near impossible to kill between her ridiculous immunity ice block with self heal, and her ice wall that she can use to save herself. She's the ONLY hero that I feel is genuinely overpowered right now.

I think it was hypocritical to nerf the duration of Zarya's projected barrier yet let Mei keep her ridiculous AoE freeze. They said they nerfed the barrier because "It was unfun to play against. Attacking Zarya's barrier is bad, and 4 seconds felt like an unreasonable amount of time to have to hold your attacks." Yet it's okay that Mei can freeze you totally solid for 4 seconds? Ridiculous.

There's a reason teams spam 2-3 Meis on defense.

Edit: To clarify, I'm not talking about her ultimate, I'm talking about her regular left click attack.

Go Up