Servers Now Open!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Aug 08, 01:25:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pumpkin Seeds

It is over, but I had a great time. Even for the lag, disconnects and all of the people I lost due to server issues, I enjoyed myself.

Can't wait till the next.  :D

Cheers to the moderators and the creators of this game!  :]

SolarSourced

This was my first LoE OSW and I had a great time! The last few hours in particular were magical. To all the ponies I met: It was great adventuring and talking with you!

And a big thanks to the staff. All your hard work really shows and I can't wait to see how much further you can take this.  ^-^

Lovestory Author

This is my first LoE too, and I really enjoyed it; met three famous OCs from Tumblr in the game.  :D It's pretty sad that it ended though.  :(  When will the server be up again?

machine_killer_rus

this wee'ks open on friday

Lovestory Author

Thank you so much!!!  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

AndreiBond

it was the best weekend I spent in virtual equestria. 0:)
one question: will there be added quests? :o

please don't pick on my grammatical mistakes because I am Russian  :D

sonicking

Can't wait for the next opening!  :3

ColeThePony/Toothless

Legends of Equestria's servers has wrapped up and time to go back to the real world. I made memories with you and it was a awesome game. i met some of you and BN_King of The Brony Network. See you all next time!

Fluttershyyaaay

I really enjoyed this was my first OSW and the end was just magical (i remember the big herd dance Party at sucarcube or the pegasusstack on that last night) cant wait fro more chances to play

LostSanity

That was AMAZINGLY FUN!!

I will try to do whatever I can to do a livestream next time!!

:3
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

phantom360

loved the short time I spent playing the game :D.
I can not wait for the next open server weekend if they do hold another  ^-^.

DarkSpectre

lol
Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2014 Aug 11, 07:18:02
I couldn't friend anyone. Last time I had many friends. This time 0.

Yeah, the friends system was a bit buggy, but I was skyping them the whole time, so it was pretty easy to meet up, even if it was easy to lose one another in the forest.

On a side note, the first of the extended music tracks is up in the music section. Hope you enjoy!

Free Hugs!

Zooma

2014 Aug 31, 13:43:21 #112 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 31, 13:46:22 by Zooma
The server finally cool  <3  :D :3

Pipkin

The servers are now closed.  Thanks everyone who participated in our latest OSW.

Please keep an eye in the news section for announcements for future events!  Thanks.
Locking up.

Go Up