everfree forest

Started by LunarTearRose, 2013 Dec 12, 20:43:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarTearRose

Anyone else find the everfree forest just not scary? I think it would be fun to explore! Call me crazy ovO but I think it would be an awesome adventure :3

KitKhains

I agree actually. I could see it being a little spooky to explore at night but during the day it sounds delightful. I'm a bit of a botany/herbal nut so that's probably why I think that. With all those interesting plant life and creatures it would be an excellent discovery spot!

Ramisha

I agree.
If it's possible to ensure a safe trip to the forest, it would be wonderful. The forest is a real delight to scientists - if nopony ever wandered into the forest, there must be lots of undiscovered flora and fauna.
There's also a chance that every pony is afraid of the forest not because it's frightening, but because of old women's tales featuring the forest.
As I myself too enjoy forests (as you may notice from my name) and exploration, someday, maybe we could wander together.

McSleuthburger

it seems safe until you get lost and there are monsters all around you
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

alexandas

My main OC was born in the Everfree and raised by timberwolves, obviously I agree.
And the monsters are fun.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Puynsi

It would be fun? Yeah.
The problem is that the Everfree its a place far too dangerous for a "field trip", in fact, you got dire monsters like dragons, astral monsters (Ursa major), swamp monsters, this "plants", changelings, parasprites, and who knows what else.

Everything that moves will literally want a piece of you.

byndbored

It's probably nothing a team of professionals and the right equipment/first-aid items can't handle.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

StormHoof

Exploring the everfree forest, huh? I'm sure it would be an amazing experience, feeling like...like the Dragonhorse when he went to defeat Aldupony with the powa of the whinny.
Fly with the winds of eternity.

Go Up