[Herd] Mint Kingdom

Started by SolarStorm, 2013 Nov 21, 00:11:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SolarStorm

Hello everypony  ^-^ I did not play this open server weekend due to work and personal related reasons, I hope you all had fun though, and sorry for not attending!

Axie

2014 Apr 22, 18:40:46 #61 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 22, 18:44:35 by Axie
might as well..~

OC Name: Axie Spot
Forum Name: Axie
Activity/Talent: Mainly loves to joke around and not take things seriously unless told too, otherwise, I'm a great party member and can be quite the joker of one!

Planned race: Earth
Reason to join:  I thought this would be an opportunity to keep me busy during gameplay, and the fact that Axie might just fit in right for this guild, also, cant wait to see the banner! ^.^

Wanted Title : i've used many names in the past, i can list a few: "Axie The Oreo Destroyer", "The Mare Herself, Axie.", "Colaxie (coca-cola all the way, across the skyyy~)", "Axie The Rawrawrawr" and "Axielicious". If you want to shorten them down, go ahead, i wouldn't mind being called Axie alone, whatever triggers your fancy :P
Additional Notes : Axie has always been my OC, ever since the start of 2010, roughly an episode or two into mlp. I was gonna sign up for Traveller's Blessing, but it seemed too full for me, i usually like to travel in small packs.

Hope this works out :3333

Post Merge

oh ****, I can't read, can't I? oh that's right, i'm too tired @.@

anyway, take those suggestions of mine into Nicknames, and I'd suggest a Mint Kingdom Traveller :3

Ramisha

I'm sorry but Dawn has named me a Knight of the Dawn and I couldn't refuse, so he's going to make a herd for it, so, umm can I be a part of this herd with my other pony?  X3
OC name: Marcy Foster
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Computer stuff and art
Wanted title: Mint Kingdom Adventurer

flaszpower

OC name: Amethyst Star
Race: Unicorn
Talent: hmm dont know  ovO
Wanted title: Mint Kingdom Fashion Fan

Proudy Hooves

Solar, indeed, I had fun but i was a little spoiled with my home Capriole server lags =D
Anyway, i think anypony who applied to our herd here can be accepted. Especially Ramisha and Axie :3
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Axie

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2014 Apr 23, 22:32:46
Solar, indeed, I had fun but i was a little spoiled with my home Capriole server lags =D
Anyway, i think anypony who applied to our herd here can be accepted. Especially Ramisha and Axie :3

Capriole is a little bit overrated, stick it to Croupade, that's where the fun stuff happens >:3

flaszpower

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2014 Apr 23, 22:32:46

hmm so its mean me too or not? O: cuz then i saw Especially Ramisha and Axie :3 I felt left out  D:

Proudy Hooves

Flasz, nope, you're not rejected :D
You can be accepted too :P

But not gonna do anything in this part until Solar appear again :D

flaszpower

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2014 Apr 24, 07:58:36
Flasz, nope, you're not rejected :D
You can be accepted too :P

But not gonna do anything in this part until Solar appear again :D

Oh oh oh  X3

now i feel lot better :3

SolarStorm

2014 Apr 24, 13:55:42 #69 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 24, 13:59:06 by SolarStorm
Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 22, 18:40:46
might as well..~

OC Name: Axie Spot
Forum Name: Axie
Activity/Talent: Mainly loves to joke around and not take things seriously unless told too, otherwise, I'm a great party member and can be quite the joker of one!

Planned race: Earth
Reason to join:  I thought this would be an opportunity to keep me busy during gameplay, and the fact that Axie might just fit in right for this guild, also, cant wait to see the banner! ^.^

Wanted Title : i've used many names in the past, i can list a few: "Axie The Oreo Destroyer", "The Mare Herself, Axie.", "Colaxie (coca-cola all the way, across the skyyy~)", "Axie The Rawrawrawr" and "Axielicious". If you want to shorten them down, go ahead, i wouldn't mind being called Axie alone, whatever triggers your fancy :P
Additional Notes : Axie has always been my OC, ever since the start of 2010, roughly an episode or two into mlp. I was gonna sign up for Traveller's Blessing, but it seemed too full for me, i usually like to travel in small packs.

Hope this works out :3333

Post Merge

oh ****, I can't read, can't I? oh that's right, i'm too tired @.@

anyway, take those suggestions of mine into Nicknames, and I'd suggest a Mint Kingdom Traveller :3

Quote from: flaszpower on 2014 Apr 23, 13:10:14
OC name: Amethyst Star
Race: Unicorn
Talent: hmm dont know  ovO
Wanted title: Mint Kingdom Fashion Fan

Accepted! Welcome everypony!

And oh my! I never imagined having this many members, this makes me so happy!

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 23, 05:10:30
I'm sorry but Dawn has named me a Knight of the Dawn and I couldn't refuse, so he's going to make a herd for it, so, umm can I be a part of this herd with my other pony?  X3
OC name: Marcy Foster
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Computer stuff and art
Wanted title: Mint Kingdom Adventurer

Of course!

Also, sorry about the lack of banners, I'm still working on them!

Ramisha

No problem. Do you need help? I mean with the banners or with anything else...

Axie

got banned for a day, finally i can read these results!

cant wait till the servers open up again now, i wanna see how this turns out o.o

SolarStorm

2014 Apr 25, 14:06:29 #73 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 25, 14:08:14 by SolarStorm
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 24, 15:22:13
No problem. Do you need help? I mean with the banners or with anything else...

That would be lovely to help with banners!  ^-^
However, you don't have to, it could be too much work to do so many banners, and that would be a burden of time  >.<

Ramisha

Nah, that's okay. I have an idea for a simple way to make banners. You can send me a message of what banners you need! Or something... I don't know..  :s

flaszpower

Axie

2014 Apr 25, 17:09:26 #76 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 25, 21:43:40 by Axie
Quote from: flaszpower on 2014 Apr 25, 15:45:23
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 25, 14:45:43
simple way to make banners.

Simply ways  :D :D :D :D

you're simple. :33333

Post Merge

Well that blows..

just drew a nice banner for Mint Kingdom, thing is, the PC randomly has a spasm and decides to turn off after saving it, i turned it back on about 10 minutes later, and the picture is corrupted, wont load up in any software..

welp, that sucks, 3 hours down the drain.

guessing this herd has a curse xD

SolarStorm

2014 Apr 25, 23:25:30 #77 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 25, 23:31:01 by SolarStorm
Quote from: Axie on 2014 Apr 25, 17:09:26
Quote from: flaszpower on 2014 Apr 25, 15:45:23
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Apr 25, 14:45:43
simple way to make banners.

Simply ways  :D :D :D :D

you're simple. :33333

Post Merge

Well that blows..

just drew a nice banner for Mint Kingdom, thing is, the PC randomly has a spasm and decides to turn off after saving it, i turned it back on about 10 minutes later, and the picture is corrupted, wont load up in any software..

welp, that sucks, 3 hours down the drain.

guessing this herd has a curse xD

Oh no!  >A< I'm sorry that happened Axie, that's horrible!

By the way everypony, flaszpower suggested that we have a group on Steam, I'd like to know if any of you like the idea or not! And if you don't have a Steam!

Proudy Hooves

Good idea actually IMO.
So, what's up, dear comrades? :D

SolarStorm

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2014 Apr 25, 23:36:40
Good idea actually IMO.
So, what's up, dear comrades? :D

We're currently going to have an update of banners soon!

Hulk smash!

Go Up