Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Coffee Rush

(( Happy 5000 pages! I can officially say I've been here for 5000 pages! I'm old already! ))
Aqua was awoken from the voice, quickly regaining composure with a blush. "Oh, uhm.. Yes?" It surprised her, really. She still wasn't aware of the pony stealing her food, and the necklace on her neck was still on. The unicorn put on her hat, and wrapped the scarf around her neck. Now, only the sapphire pendant of her necklace was showing. Her attention was only brought back, and she wasn't aware of the couple already near her.
My OC can be found here!

Zeekar

"Uh.....But...Im just a alley pony.....I....I....I.....I...............Ok......." Zeekar looks at the ground again,sighing.

the dark gods

I was here...doing my job...trying to find a scoop... SnapShot told Flame.
thank you Sky Sketch

Seriack

Farsight levitates the paper Sheer had given him, not wondering how this frail looking pony knew he had the pass. He made sure to use the old spell so as not to upset them.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Puynsi

*stops middle way to leaving* Hey Flame... *asking from backwards* How was Equestria Thousands of years ago?...

FlameandIce

2013 Apr 08, 21:27:53 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 08, 21:29:38 by FlameandIce
well it's nice to run into you I was actually heading to the train station to visit you he turns to the new pony I wasn't here a thousand years ago I was in Evillous
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

"Oh? A scoop of icecream? Do you want some? I'm very sure I have some, I mean..." Aqua was truly confused, thinking her hearing had gone in overdrive and that she was listening to another's conversation.
My OC can be found here!

the dark gods

What a coincidence huh? SnapShot says to Flame, blushing slightly, before turning to Aqua.  :l No you dolt, I mean a scoop as in a news story. SnapShot said, her mean tone suddenly coming out.
thank you Sky Sketch

FakeSmile

Sheer Luck finaly finds what she was looking for, Clover's hair dye.
She levitates it to Clover,
Here is your dye dear, go wash your hair in the sink.
I'll dye it for you when I am done with the costumer.

Sheer Luck looks over toward Zeekar,
Go pick a station dear, and you don't have to be shy.
Clover and I are both very nice mares. You have nothing to worry about.

She smiles, then waits for Zeekar to pick a station

The pony used it magic to levitate the words "Sheer Luck" and "Eleanor Smiles" off the paper.
The pale blue pony said,
Sheer Luck, Appereance Herbist and Eleanor Smiles, Pure Herbist
Please state your name other pony, you are not Sheer Luck.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Seriack

"Farsight." He states, his voice calm and collected... Although he wasn't inside, being so close to his goal...
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

FlameandIce

yeah anyways how have you been
RP idea give me feedback

Zeekar

"Ive........never had my mane done before...sorry....Im....Kinda not from around here............" Zeekar keeps his eyes on the ground,kind of looking shy and embarrassed.

the dark gods

SnapShot turns back around to face Flame, suddenly now acting more kind then mere moments ago. I've been doing fine...  X3
thank you Sky Sketch

Coffee Rush

Her focus moved towards Snap's rude words, with a frown coming upon her face. "If you're going to be so rude, She reached around for her sugar cubes, finding they were gone. and a leach not to mention, would you mind leaving?" Aqua asked politely, but sternly. It showed in her voice as she spoke, that she was feeling like she was being taken advantage of due to her disability. The cloud in her eyes gave away that she was blind as she focused on Snap Shot.
My OC can be found here!

Puynsi

*turning to Aqua* I guess that they need to have this argument... so Aqua... did you liked the muffin that I left this afternoon?

the dark gods

Quote from: Coffee Rush on 2013 Apr 08, 21:34:08
Her focus moved towards Snap's rude words, with a frown coming upon her face. "If you're going to be so rude, She reached around for her sugar cubes, finding they were gone. and a leach not to mention, would you mind leaving?" Aqua asked politely, but sternly. It showed in her voice as she spoke, that she was feeling like she was being taken advantage of due to her disability. The cloud in her eyes gave away that she was blind as she focused on Snap Shot.

((By "eating her picnic" I mean eating her own, the sandwiches.  :P))
thank you Sky Sketch

FakeSmile

Farsight, please state your business and relationship with Miss Eleanor Smiles and Miss Sheer Luck
The pale blue pony doesn't seem to make eye contact with either Eleanor or Farsight. He keeps his gaze straight forward
and doesn't move a muscle.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

FlameandIce

((So puynsi no comment on Flame eh))

well that's good
RP idea give me feedback

Fiction Melody

Clover takes the dye and walks toward the sink to wash her hair. She puts her mane under the running water.
My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

Coffee Rush

(( Total accident on my part... Blegh, disregard those posts and any interaction Snap made with Aqua, if that's okay with you. Lemme formulate a post. ))
My OC can be found here!

Go Up