Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Puynsi

I have been hearing... about you, that you were here a long time ago... and I heard that The Princesses arent...*cough* sorry... arent doing their jobs as they should... I wanted to ask... how was Equestria a Thousands of years ago?...

the dark gods

I know...but...it's just happening all so fast!
thank you Sky Sketch

Fiction Melody

((Thannks for the reminder))

Clover thinks about while drying her mane and then she remembers. She buries her blushing face into the towel and continues to dry her mane. She wasn't sure if she was ready to say what was on her mind at that moment.
My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

FlameandIce

I am not equestrian I am Evillain so all I know is that Equestria had a much stronger Goverment and army well they weren't strong compared to my sister's army and another thing Queen Solria (think I spelt that wrong) didn't send other ponies to do her job Flame looks back to Snapshot do you want it to go slower
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Seriack

((Aaahh, how cute. Clover is thinking about you!  :l Okay! I'm sorry... Jeez...))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Zeekar

((I still have no idea whats going on....thinking about who.What.Where.How.Waby Zaby.))

FakeSmile

2013 Apr 08, 22:04:21 #46 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 08, 22:05:56 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Zeekar on 2013 Apr 08, 22:04:06
((I still have no idea whats going on....thinking about who.What.Where.How.Waby Zaby.))
Spoiler: show

So you are new? No wonder you are acting so shy.
Allow me to introduce my self, I am Sheer Luck. And that pony is Clover,
she is new-ish too.
She smiles at the pony, the levitates a large white apron on Zeekar and ties it for him
She then looks over toward Clover,
Make sure you fully dye your mane.
I'll tell you when to rinse it out.

Eleanor looks up at the larger clock tower, checking to see the time.
The herbist should be in the gardens at this time.
I hope the herb is growing. Or that we can even get some. The herbist probably
won't like the idea of giving such a powerful herb to a unholy pony. . .

Eleanor didn't mean to say unholy as if Farsight was sinful, but instead saying he isn't
part of the society the acient ponies live in. So to them he would be seen as a stranger and untrustworthy.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

the dark gods

Yea...slower would be better...more time to think....
thank you Sky Sketch

Coffee Rush

Aqua snaps out of her trance-like state, and pops another sugar cube into her mouth. She's finished her food already, and decides to wrap it up. The unicorn took out a small, yet sharp knife to cut up the apple core. The unicorn took the unbeaten bits of the apple, and spread them on the ground for animals to eat. She then took the bag filled with sugar cubes, and levitated it off the blanket and into the basket, before picking up the basket to take it off the blanket. The blind mare begins to fold the blanket, with precision, and cautiousness.
My OC can be found here!

FlameandIce

okay if that's what you would like
RP idea give me feedback

Seriack

((Sorry, I was just talking to Farsight...  :P))

"I'll do whatever it takes to acquire that herb..." Once again, the fervor had entered Farsight's voice, as well as his eyes. His determination was not something to look down on.
[move][/move]

Zeekar

"Y....Yeah...Im Zeekar.Zeekar Stalliun.I come from the far e-.......Never mind I cant explain that much..." Zeekar pulls down his hood,showing his slightly over long mane,black with greyish edges.The mane covers his eyes when he pulls down the hood.

Puynsi

So... thats what happened... *chuckles* sorry for asking... If you dont mind... I will go back at my post... I cant rest knowing that Im not doing my "job", good night Ladys... *flyes away*

the dark gods

I'll...I'll still want to meet up with you thought.... SnapShot told Flame, giving him a warm hug.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

hm okay so do you consider me your colt-friend
RP idea give me feedback

Fiction Melody

"Okay." Clover takes a seat and looks to the floor as she continues drying her mane. Afterwards, she watched Sheer Luck.
My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

FakeSmile

Nice to meet you Zeekar Stalliun. My, somepony's mane is in need of a mane cut.
She smiles at him, then said
Okay dear, I'll need you to imagine how you would like your mane to look
like.

I believe you do, but we shall see if the herbist does.
The two arrived at an old style church, the smell of flowers and exotic plants fills the air.
Many ponies can be seen entering and exiting the church. Some wearing clothes like them, other wearing
brown cloaks that hide there face. And a few are wearing white cloaks, showing they belong to the church and are holy
herbist or ponies.
Eleanor Smiles says hello to an old pony before entering the church.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Zeekar

"Erm...same as this just shortened so that it isnt in my eyes please.........Do you know any good Inns in this town....I'm kinda getting sick of living under a tree...." Zeekars' eye color changes again,from dark grey to a calm blue.

the dark gods

Snapshot nods to Flame. Of course I do silly! She says with a blush.
thank you Sky Sketch

Seriack

Farsight nods to the old pony that Eleanor had greeted, showing respect... These ponies were consecrated, and he decided to be polite. He may worship his own gods, but he held nothing against the faiths of others... It actually intrigued him, and he may attempt to return at some point to study here, if they will allow it. Farsight continues to follow Eleanor, following her into the chapel.
[move][/move]

Go Up