Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheCreeper3

Harmony, it's a pleasure to meet you
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

DR

"Like wise..  What were you doing?"

TheCreeper3

I was trying out a new flying technique, but as you can see, it didn't work out very well
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

DR

"I can see and feel that it did not work."  He said.  He open up his wings and flow back into the tree.  "What for?"

TheCreeper3

OC's

DR

"For a race or to show off to a pony you like.. And I can think of others."  He said. 

TheCreeper3

OC's

DR

"Trying to be the best." He said.  He stop and thought for a couple so minutes. "OK. That is all I got."

TheCreeper3

2013 Jul 08, 00:17:08 #37488 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 08, 00:18:50 by TheCreeper3
I prefer not to be the best, brings less stress. Showing off is just plain rude and I really have no reason to want to impress another pony so...yep, just for fun
OC's

Go Up