Should've done this before. Dx

Started by 0jackie0, 2013 Aug 27, 15:42:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

0jackie0

2013 Aug 27, 15:42:30 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 27, 16:59:42 by 0jackie0
Meant to do this, forgot about it. Whoops. <_<

Anyway, name's Jackie. Obviously not my real name but I choose this name for a different reason, not because it's the same as my main OC. I've been enlisted in the US Navy for 5 years, with a year and a half left on my 'sentence'. I joined due to lack of money, not out of love for country, so my views definitely do not coincide with the others I serve with. If you plan on joining any military branch, please think very hard about it. Its not what it used to be and if you have another choice for income, I suggest you skip the service and work towards that instead. Sorry, bad experiences. -_-

I have a wife of 3 years, married in December '09 and a two year old daughter, who has my wife's looks and my weirdness. : P They are the biggest part of my life. I couldn't ask for a better family and only my close friends know why.
I also have a best friend who kept me sane during my 8 month deployment and is a person who I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. > w < She's been amazing to me and, on a minor note, the only reason why I've stayed in the fandom. I hope to still be friends with her years from now.

I'm 25 years old and am pretty satisfied with life. The only thing left is to get a better job to better take care of my family and to hopefully have at least two more kids.

I write fanfics in my off time, my biggest project being a romance shipfic between my main OC Jackie and my best friend's OC Timid. : 3 if you are up for reviewing fics, I'd be very appreciative if you would take a look at mine, located in my sig. I'm always trying to improve and you can help me do that.
Also, I love love love narrative RPs, but due to my job, I rarely have the time to participate anymore. I can do slow RPs, though. (One or two replies a day) If you're interested, message me.

For now, that's all I have. If you have questions (military, or pretty much anything), I'd be happy to answer them. I'm not a recruiter. Far from it. I wanna make sure you have a better option than joining the military, but will not turn anyone down who is curious about it.

Hope to see you around the forums! <3

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Shadow Blitz

Welcome to the forums, Jackie!   :D  Your introduction was quite interesting to read  ^-^

impeccably*

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

TrueCianide

Hello there, welcome to Legends Of Equestria. I hope you enjoy your stay!!! :D

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways!
And if you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up