Anyone wonder about those Zap Apples?

Started by Shadechaser, 2013 Aug 22, 06:49:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadechaser

In season 2 ep 11, not to spoil anypony's fun, but what do you think happened to cause the Zap Apples? We all know that Granny Smith found Zap Apples, but what caused this? Did Granny Smith just happen to come across some unique seeds, or did the Everfree Forest's supernatural essence cause this? (My thoughts: ...Sweetie Belle... those apple trees are charged...) When Sweetie Belle tries to 'buck' the 'Zap Apples' from their tree, she gets shocked, maybe due to the zap attribute of the trees. By the way, who thinks the sound they put for the charge going up, and coming back to shock Sweetie Belle, is cool, or suiting? Anyway, when Granny Smith tells her story, she says she went into the Everfree Forest and found the most amazing Apple Tree. We notice that they look like the Zap Apples, so... what caused the tree to be there? (and / or) is it some supernatural occurrence?

In short,
What do you think caused the Zap Apples to appear in that part of the forest?
When do you think the Zap Apples appeared first?
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Howitzer

If a 5oz. African swallow beats it's wings at 45 beats per second, and assuming by the mass of the zap apple weights around 1lb., then it might be possible for two African swallows to carry the zap apple by the tusk and combine their airspeed velocity to carry it together when migrating.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Tiger

Perhaps Zap Apples are apples that have been modified after being struck by lightning, considering their electrical capabilities.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

GoldenTerrabyte

There's one line you haven't noted:
Quote from: Apple BloomZap apple trees aren't like normal apple trees. They're magic.

So they could've gotten there, I don't know, magically?
I'm back

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 06, 19:37:07
There's one line you haven't noted:
Quote from: Apple BloomZap apple trees aren't like normal apple trees. They're magic.

So they could've gotten there, I don't know, magically?
majicz
ay i'm no longer using this site

Go Up