What Kind Of Brony Are You?

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Jul 26, 10:56:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PaintedStar

I'm the type that draws fanart, writes fanfiction, RPs, has some OCs, watches the show, listens to fanmade music and watches fanmade videos.   ^-^
Oh, and the type that loves grimdark MLP!!!  ovO

Chrisgotjar

I'm the kind that when I procrastinate, I procrastinate hard. >:(

Seriously, I apparently found this thread back in Feb and still haven't replied until now. :I

I watch the odd episode here and there during the hiatus of pone, probably an episode every couple of weeks or something like that.

I draw small technicolour horses as well as animate them in Sourcefillmaker. I'm also working on a comic series but y'know... Procrastination often hits on bigger projects :s
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Dashieisbestpony

I'm the type of brony that watches TONS of speedpaints, and Animations, and other stuff but cannot draw/sing at all. I think I could be a kinda good voice actor, but thats just me.
Oof it's been too long

Vendi

I have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of My Little Pony, I love to draw ponies, I love to quote ponies, I watch YouTube video's about ponies. I despise fan fiction. I don't really collect toy's because I would rather spend my money on more practical things like candy :D and I have every episode of My Little Pony <3. 0:)

MarshyMellow

I'm such a sad exsuse to even be called a fan of the show. I usally just watch fan made animations and whatnot on the internet, and watch the show on Netflix. And I don't really have much pony merch. I also NEVER went to Bronycon either, or any of those cons... *And yes, I have met a real brony, and he wasn't as creepy as some of the bronys I've seen on the internet, but I have to admit, I do feel kind of uncomftruable about the fact that grown men like the show.. ono And some of them are just really weird, and do all kind of things I can't mention on this site..But I do not hate Bronies, I just think some of them are really weird.* So yeah. I'm not really a BIG fan of the show, I'm just in between, like, medium? Yeah. And I also used to make paper ponies from the My Little Pony Fabulous Pony Maker on the Hub/Discovery Family website when I was younger.  ^-^ It's really fun to make your own figures out of paper.

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Snow Crystals

I like talking about MLP-FIM although i don't have any merchandise yet.  There so cute and soft.
I like watching the series of MLP-FIM it's a great story.  I listen to MLP-FIM music and fan based music as well.

Go Up