'Ello!

Started by Azorria, 2013 Jul 11, 16:27:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Azorria

'Ello! I'm Azorria and I've just joined Legend of Equestria. I'm new, and I would very much like to play the game. How do?  o.O

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome to the [LoE] Forums! It's a pleasure to meet you, Azorria.  The game was only available as a stress test, so that we could test the servers.  Essentially the game isn't up anymore, and won't be up again until they finish the beta.  Which won't be for awhile, there is also no confirm date on when the beta will come out.
To avoid conflict/misunderstanding, I suggest you'd first check out the Rules. If you require additional assistance, help, or simply have a question, i'd suggest messaging a staff, or one of the many helpful users on the forums. 
Want to learn more about each section, or just want a quick and fast tour? Simply click the spoiler below this introduction.

Spoiler: Detailed Information Inside • show
Art Section:
The primary Art section, is only for showing off drawings you made, and obtaining feedback on them. 
The Art Request section, can be used to either give out free art, or to simply ask another for some art of your character. 
Under no circumstances should it ever be used for paid commissions. 

Roleplay Board:
This board is primarily built to handle all your roleplaying needs. 
In the Original Character section, this is where you post about your custom character.  You may even request other users to rate your [OC]. 
The Roleplaying section, is where you'll be roleplaying at.  If you don't know what roleplaying is i suggest reading Here.  Certain roleplays acquire you to sign up, so be sure to always read the main page.  Best to check this Section. first.
Please try to keep all OC/Roleplaying mature, and refrain from posting about bloodshed, profanity, or gore.

Pony Sections:
These two sections should primarily be used for dicussings things about MLP/MLP related things.
The MLP FiM: Show Discussion section, should only be used for dicussings things that directly relate about the show. 
Pony Off-Topic is made for dicussing about anything related to ponies.

Creation:
The Video section, is made for posting videos/channels that you've created!
The Audio section, is designed strictly for posting your own custom audio based creations, or projects.
Have a story you've wrote and want to share it with the other users? That's where the Writing section, comes in handy.

Game Discussion:
In the [LoE] Discussion section, is only for talking about the unknown variables, and facts we already know about the up and coming fan-game.  Worried about [LoE] being taken down? Well don't, but if you want to find out more about this i'd suggest mailing McSleuthburger
Best to avoid posting suggestions too as they aren't currently looking for ideas.

Want to learn about the technical information about the game? Go Here.  Want to learn more about the game? Go Here
Want to make, or join a guild/herd before the game comes out, and build your own miniature following? Go Here

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Exactly as Lyra said, you won't be able to play the game till the next stress test or they finish it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay with us ;)
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up