Cloudbreeze

Started by Vivian, 2014 Jan 18, 11:08:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vivian

Okey Dokey So I spoke in my earlier posts saying I'd show some artwork of OCs here in the board so I found this one in my drive and thought "This looks okay, I'll go and chuck it up" XD

It's Cloudbreeze, who is a Pegasus, (wings behind her in this shot/piece).
Coat: Greyish Blue.
Her Mane: Darker Greyish Blue.
eye colour: (In a normal coloured piece, Green).
Accessories: A dark blue bandana around her neck.

Cutiemark: A Cloud with a tint blue swirl in it. ^^

http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/shaymus00/media/img047_zpsb0781e01.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/shaymus00/img047_zpsb0781e01.jpg[/img][/URL]

From the early age of 7, Cloudbreeze was always an explorer, soaring through the sky to the farthest reaches of Cloudsdale. Her parents worried deeply, being the careful, loving folks that they can be, for the safety of a filly Cloudbreeze who is always wondering off out of sight, but she liked it this way. It added to the adventure.

Cloudbreeze once saved a falling bird child as it came down, screeching, from the night sky. Since she was only a filly though, Cloudy could not possibly save the birdie with her simple weakish arms, and keep flight at the same time!

So she acted quickly, and quickly swooped below, and in the blink of an eye, gathered a few small cloud puffs, to act as a landing cushion for the small bird, (cloud logic, yo).

This act of greatness and kindness earned Cloudbreeze her cutiemark, and later she went on to study through her schooling, and finally earn a job at the Cloudsdale Rainbow Factory, as a Cloud Construction Manager and occasional manufacturer.  O:

------- I hope you guys like it. I'm not one for critique as I generally like everything.  lol But feel free to give some anyway, seriously I do not mind, tha afterall I made this for fun, without thinking too much into backstories, colours and such, which by the way, the style was inspired by the tumblr blog, ASK-TWIBRA. Check it out sometime, it is awesome! ^^

Shadow Mare

Did you draw that?

GoldenTerrabyte

Are you kidding? This is a perfect OC who seems like she could actually live in the MLP world. Not every day do I see such a character.
I'm back

Vivian

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Jan 18, 21:09:16
Are you kidding? This is a perfect OC who seems like she could actually live in the MLP world. Not every day do I see such a character.

Yes I did. :)

Post Merge

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jan 18, 11:56:49
Did you draw that?

Yes.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm excited to see you in the roleplays!
I'm back

Go Up