Can non-unicorns see magical auras?

Started by Tiger, 2013 May 23, 11:06:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

And that glow would be more noticeable. If you remember back, she said it was a "come to life" spell, so that must have a bigger glow, like Asterian said how stronger spells have a bigger glow.
I'm back

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 01, 09:44:24
And that glow would be more noticeable. If you remember back, she said it was a "come to life" spell, so that must have a bigger glow, like Asterian said how stronger spells have a bigger glow.

I actually think it's the opposite, and that was the reason Twilight used the "come to life", spell instead of a regular telekinesis that would made her have more control over the cart and avoid the problem of it going wild. The cart was too heavy, and she would have to use a greater amount of mana to move it, what could make the glow noticeable.

GoldenTerrabyte

Man, these ponies are SMAAAAART! Some of the smartest bronies I've seen.
I'm back

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: DotWaffler on 2013 Jul 10, 20:14:04
I think everypony type can't see magic. For example, in the season 2 finale (A Canterlot Wedding) The "fake" Cadence's aura is green while the real one's is blue and yet Twilight didn't mention anything of it, even having Cadence as a babysitter her whole life.
Maybe she didn't remember the aura color because she didn't see her for such a long time.

Tiger

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Aug 13, 10:44:23
I think everypony type can't see magic. For example, in the season 2 finale (A Canterlot Wedding) The "fake" Cadence's aura is green while the real one's is blue and yet Twilight didn't mention anything of it, even having Cadence as a babysitter her whole life.
Maybe she didn't remember the aura color because she didn't see her for such a long time.

Celestia and Shining Armor should've if the magic aura is see-able, but they didn't.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

GoldenTerrabyte

Not to be a grammar king(not queen, I'm a boy) here, but saying "every pony type can't see it" would be the same as saying "no pony type can see it". Because it's saying every type cannot.
I'm back

Reagal Packard

well applejack was pretty far from twilight

Go Up