A frightened filly

Started by Butterbell, 2013 Mar 22, 21:27:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Butterbell

2013 Mar 22, 21:27:59 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 26, 00:07:17 by Butterbell
Hallow- A Mare a very strange and somewhat frightening mare with her flat black mane and her Big green eyes and her orange coat. She has a personality that could scream out as loud as possible and nopony would be able to hear it, not even if they were a centimeter close to it. She is a very creative pony but she never really shows her artistic mind.

Race- She is a unicorn she is a powerful one at that her horn did of coarse assist in the creation of her cutie mark.   

Age- About 23-24 somewhere around there...

Cutie mark- Her cutie mark is a jack-o-lantern but instead of a smile it has a shocked look on it's face. She got this from trying to do a science project with her partner whom was kinda just sitting there while Hallow did all the work. Hallow wanted to finish the science project as quick as possible so she kinda tried to use her horn to finish it quickly but their science project was to determine weather ghosts existed or not ( Hallow choose this subject )  and she added the pictures but not just adding them, but also making them jump off the page and they screamed at the other filly working with Hallow  and Hallow her self was startled and she hurt her left eye when jumping backwards her eye looks awful and part of why it looks so frightening is because she tried to make the scar go away but made it worse  and she wishes not to show it to others. The filly screamed and ran away Hallow stopped and quickly just finished the project with her hoofs...After chasing down the pictures and destroying them....

Hobby- She usually stays inside but she dose have a garden of irises she usually she will take care of them at night time to avoid being seen by other ponies she is worried she will scare them like all the other ponies she has tried to befriend.

Fears- She is afraid of loud shouting it frightens and upsets her she was raised around her parents getting in fights until finally her mother had enough and moved away when hallow was about 3 years of age.

Dislikes- She hates daisies...She doesn't know why its just whenever she looks at them she is filled with rage...She will not eat them and whenever she sees them she will stand were she is and her ears will twitch and finally she will walk away after a minute.

Back story- Hallow never likes to look back she was never always an only child she is still not an only child her father just says she is. You already know how she got her cutie mark and you know she is a unicorn but sometimes she will just wish she was a Pegasus so she could fly away and find her long lost brother and her angry mother. She didn't have friends as a filly she only had her little doll that her grandma made and her father soon threw away. At age 10 Hallow ran away from home she lived in Fillydelphia she didn't know were to go and finally she ended up in Ponyville were she lives by her self in a little cottage its not hard to miss. She doesn't visit ponies because she has no friends ( yet ) what she really wants to do is   she just wants to go see her father but is afraid it is already to late and he is already gone her father had really bad health issues, but that is all in the past Hallow always tries to look forward never back what is the point to? Its not like you can just go back and change what happened or do it all over again now yes you can  see from the mistakes and never do them again Hallow sees no mistakes done by her.
Here is how she looks ( My art work abilities on the computer suck! You have been warned.... ) I will not be showing the eye...Unless ponies REALLY wanna see it.
everypony is equal.

Butterbell

Could someone please tell me how to post a image because IDK how :c
everypony is equal.

StaticBoom

Sure, you go to a website like TinyPic (which is what I suggest) and upload the picture. Once its been uploaded to the website, there should be a like call "IMG code for forums" Just copy and past that into the place you want it on the topic and there you have it.  ^-^
My OC list
[move][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/f57n7d.gif[/img][/move]

I'm too metal for this.

Butterbell

everypony is equal.

Butterbell

Wait Am I going to have to make an account on there because it is making me have to pay for something and I don't want to do that and when I try to delete the link thing it puts in it dose nothing and it is irritating me  >:O
everypony is equal.

Enstramentall

Chica, calm down, it's alright. I had tech probems when I started out here too, it's nothing to get angry about. When you copy the picture link, make sure you click the image button on the editor thingy mabobber up there^  when you're posting something.  And remember, DON'T DOUBLE POST!  >.< Reread the forum rules, just to refresh yourself. And BTW, don't you have a dA account?! Just use that.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Butterbell

Girly....Your confusing o.O me WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!?!
everypony is equal.

Morning Glory

Calm down. Tiny Pic is free. You don't have up to sign up, but it can be helpful to organize your pictures if you do.

Just copy the second link listed after you upload (it's called an IMG code) and paste it into your message.

Enstramentall

*Facepalm* Watch the language, first of all :I... second, double posting is a nono, and I was asking if you had a deviantArt account. You can use that to upload pictures.... :\
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

GlassMirror

2013 Mar 22, 22:10:38 #9 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 22, 22:16:19 by GlassMirror
when you go to modify, go to the picture next to youtube pic, and when you press it, this will come: img and /img
get a picture you like, right click it, go to properties, copy url, and paste it between img and /img
hope this helps X3                 

another thing... there is no reason to get angry and to type like that. I know you will problems, but we are trying to help you...       

GlassMirror

There we go! you did it! ^-^

Butterbell

O.K! now we know what Hallow looks like...Finally thank you all for your photo advice  ^-^ I had no idea what I was doing I needed serious help  X3
everypony is equal.

Enstramentall

See? No need to freak out.  :)

GlassMirror

Quote from: Butterbell on 2013 Mar 22, 22:16:01
O.K! now we know what Hallow looks like...Finally thank you all for your photo advice  ^-^ I had no idea what I was doing I needed serious help  X3

No problem. If you need anything else, just ask :3

Butterbell

Sorry If my yelling or  anger offended any of you guys I have been going threw stress at home and it is not helping that everyone around me ( at home ) are freaking out they are mad,sad,happy,crazy and they are blaming it on each other......  :l
everypony is equal.

Gracie Sky

Your backstory needs at least 5 more periods than it possess right now. I recommend a thorough proofread of this work, because it's starting to affect my comprehension of your story.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Enstramentall

Gracie, don't be so hard on her. I get that it could maybe use some work, but, knowing Butterbell in real life, you need to not be so rude about it. Mkay? Second off, did you not read her last post before you :l? She's going through a tough time, and your tone needs a serious change before I turn into Mental Enstra.   ovO >:(

Gracie Sky

I apologize. What I said had no ill intent, although I suppose I could have worded it a little more gently.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Butterbell

No No Gracie its ok Enstra has to stop babying me  :l anyway.. Thank you for your opinion and advice I will fix the mistakes that you see in my story  ^-^
everypony is equal.

Butterbell

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
everypony is equal.

Go Up