Why Derpy?

Started by Lightning Wing, 2013 Feb 11, 21:54:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 16, 18:53:14
Derpy was really "Where's Waldo" in the Finale.

Hasbro, you tease... :/

They were polite enough to smack a nice "hey look who's back" near the end, putting her by her lonesome, even for a second.  I saw mention of "Celebrating Derpy" on EQD's page and assumed as much, but that last one was the only Derpy I picked up on my own.  And boy was I glad about it!  :D

Iodine

Spoiler: show

Every one of those is legit merchandise. Yeah I don't think Hasbro hates Derpy as much as we think they do.

Night Pony

She has come a long way from an animation error.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

They like her as a money maker, but they don't like her as a potential basis to be sued for or whatever.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Iodine

Hasbro just wants to play it safe. She's not gone though! I'm curious if they'll give her a name in this year's fan favorite collection from TRU.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Iodine on 2013 Feb 17, 18:42:15
Hasbro just wants to play it safe. She's not gone though! I'm curious if they'll give her a name in this year's fan favorite collection from TRU.

Most likely Bubbles or something similar. :nod: Can't remember where, but I saw a piece of official merch that called her Bubbles once.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Night Pony

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 18, 06:42:50
Quote from: Iodine on 2013 Feb 17, 18:42:15

Most likely Bubbles or something similar. :nod: Can't remember where, but I saw a piece of official merch that called her Bubbles once.

Spoiler: Bubbles? • show

Did she turn into a pegasus?  o.O

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up