previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cloudandis

2013 Feb 04, 01:01:14 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 06, 23:46:53 by cloudandis
Appearance:
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: Her Cutie Mark! • show

Biography:
Afterburn is a racing pegasis ((or that's what she enjoys)) and generally loves a good practice race every now and then. However, she is rather childish and at times is more disappointed than she should be when she loses. She doesn't race to impress- rather, to show ponies that winning is about you. Not how much you spend in the race. this comes from her years as a filly, watching ponies buying accessories and flashy objects. And then when they raced, the judges almost always went on their side- because they looked prettier. Soon, rules and regulations would be made for the attire of a pony, and how that would contribute to their racing. But she wouldn't let that happen- she couldn't! So much to the surprise of the other ponies, she came dressed in a simple vest and leg warmers. They laughed, saying she would never win. However, little did they expect a change in her favor.

In the Past:
As the foals and fillies lined up for the "Little Champs" racing competition, a smaller pony with redish hair and a burning orange mane joined their ranks. While they were things like frilly hats, dresses, and ribbons, she simply wore a light vest and leg warmers. They all began giggling and chortling, whispering about how simple she looked. Even the judges were doing so. "I'll win. Because I'm the prettiest!" squeed a little white filly with a blonde mane, flowers and ribbons rolling from her figure and dress. Afterburn's face grew red as she gave a glare. "This ain't no beauty pageant." she replied. But they continued to laugh. As they heard the starting horn, the little ponies vanished into a cloud of dust. However, already three were left behind- tripping over their ribbons and dresses, tearing them. Some Mares from the audience came down to help.

As the race continued, Afterburn was already neck and neck with the white filly who'd boasted earlier- and she was moving faster. Giving a winnie of rage, she attempted to throw herself into Afterburn- missing. This only managed to make her tumble further behind. Kicking up dust behind her as her hooves pounded the ground, Afterburn shot further ahead. She made the small jumps over the bales of hay that were set up on the course, which were half size. However, even then some of the other fillies couldn't make it- their accessories wore them down. Finally making it to the finish line, she slid through the red ribbon at the end.

The judges were impressed with her racing, and looking at the scores, without their outfits, the other fillies and foals would have lost. So it was decided that there wouldn't be any point counts for what a pony wore- and that there should be restrictions on what they brought.

:'D more later.

PS: She also currently has no cutie mark. I'm still attempting to design one based on her talent, but I won't have it copy-catting Rainbowdash xD So I'm up and open to suggestions. Also, maybe something to do with her name would be nice... but a name doesn't describe a talent. XD Any suggestions?

Midnight Breeze

cloudandis

Glowing? That might be the shader effect. xD "graussian blurr". I seem to have forgotten to erase some of the outer color. Basically, what I did was use the blurr tool in order to achieve the sunset or burning colors of her fur and mane.

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]So if I understand well, her talent is speed ^-^?

If so maybe the cutie mark can be a racing flag for the fact she is a racing pony and speedy

Idk, it was a random idea :P
[/glow]
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

cloudandis

Interesting thought. XD Well, speed is her game, and racing is in her- oh wait...

Anyhow, something along the lines of that. xD SO I'll see if I can come up with something and a racing flag.

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Hope my random idea helped ^-^

Or instead a flag, a podium?...Na forget that one
[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

cloudandis

THat would be pretty funny though :'D HEY THAR BE A PODIUM THAR. WHAT BE YER TALENT? *speeches* OHHH....
Actually, that gave me an idea for another pony @.@ oh mai.

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]OCeption lol?

"My talent is to be on the podium!"
[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

cloudandis

>:O YES. XD Ohhh that would be funny. I wonder if a podium could stand for speeches? Presidents and leaders have moved people with theirs! Or it could stand for something else :'D Like being on center-stage :'D

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]That's the point, a podium can be too much things :P

Oh well, I cant wait to see with what cutie mark you come out for Afterburn ^-^
[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

cloudandis

Well, here ya' go! This is Afterburn's cutie mark! And I might edit her talent a bit later :'D but here we go!

cloudandis

White Prism

[glow=darkgreen,2,300]Good work, like it ^-^[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

cloudandis

Thanks prism :'D by the way, are you an FMA fan? *pokes the alchemy symbol for your OC's cutie mark*  :3

White Prism

2013 Feb 07, 06:42:10 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 07, 06:44:15 by White Prism
[glow=darkgreen,2,300]I liked both animes, but more of a fan of that, I like the concept of alchemy, more because is both magic and science (not as magitech what is since with magic applied to it, still like it either way) and the results you can get, or in my case if you read my ponysona/OC (this one since I maked other if you check, Rust Gears) I can use alchemy circles as amplificators, regen fields, poison traps, etc lol[/glow]

Link to my ponysona/OC~

cloudandis

Ohhhh how lovely . :'D well if you ever need any floral ingredients fro alchemy, just come by my other pony's flower shop. After burn should have a good time messing with you. :'D

Go Up