MUSIC IS BEAUTIFUL

Started by Tiger, 2013 Jan 17, 07:26:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tiger

So today... Tonight. I got myself some new headphones to listen to music while I walk home from school. So when I got home, I decided to do a test run of it. I played "Smile Smile Smile" on my phone, and then listened to it with my headphones...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL  :')

SO BEAUTIFUL
I CAN'T EMPHASISSEE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS

These headphones let me listen to the beautiful background music hkjsafhkjasdhkeuashdfkjsdahgkjdshgkhsd

BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

Excuse me while I spaz.

Does anypony else ever feel like this, ever? XD

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Johannes

As you may know, I plant trees as my summer job.
Last summer I had a phone with me so I could listen to music.

Once, when I was having a break, the theme song of Letters from Iwo Jima starts playing.
It was really beautiful moment. I felt like there was nobody else there, just me and the nature.

The song:
Spoiler: show

Detective Woona

[Spoiler]
Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jan 17, 07:26:08
So today... Tonight. I got myself some new headphones to listen to music while I walk home from school. So when I got home, I decided to do a test run of it. I played "Smile Smile Smile" on my phone, and then listened to it with my headphones...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL  :')

SO BEAUTIFUL
I CAN'T EMPHASISSEE HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS

These headphones let me listen to the beautiful background music hkjsafhkjasdhkeuashdfkjsdahgkjdshgkhsd

BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

Excuse me while I spaz.

Does anypony else ever feel like this, ever? XD
[/spoiler]

I feel like this every time I listen to music. Which is sometimes quite literally all day.
Music is an incredible thing. The purest of languages, and one of the greatest and highest forms of human expression.

Having a great set of headphones is a necessity.
One day, I'm going to get these babies:
http://www.headphone.com/selection-guide/sennheiser-hd-800.php

The amount of equipment needed to run them is the only thing keeping me back.
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

GuitarBrony

There's nothing quite like the feeling of getting totally lost in a song. It is truly a moment of bliss.

Coming from a musical background, I live for those moments. So, trust me. You're not alone.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Darkangel

I always feel like that listening to awesome music. lol I absolutely love music, it's one of my favorite things, whatever would I do without music... Especially video game music. Minecraft has one of the best soundtracks in a game. Ever. The music in that game is so BEAUTIFUL! :')
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Tiger

Off topic, I listened to "Raise This Barn" with headphones on, and I could quite clearly hear Braeburn singing during the crowd singing parts. It was cool ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

McSleuthburger

when you doing something simple, listen to Immediate music or two steps form hell and it will make everything more epic
examples

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Detective Woona

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jan 18, 13:02:46
when you doing something simple, listen to Immediate music or two steps form hell and it will make everything more epic
examples

Ah, yes. The epic music treatment.
I tried doing that, but couldn't keep it up without laughing.
I kept imagining the Epic-Movie-Trailer-Voice Guy narrating whatever I was doing, like it was part of an upcoming action movie.
"IN A WORLD.....WHERE DETECTIVE WOONA DOES THE DISHES....."
"....ONLY ONE BRAND OF DISH SOAP WILL DO THE JOB...."
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Jan 18, 14:24:58
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jan 18, 13:02:46
examples

Ah, yes. The epic music treatment.
I tried doing that, but couldn't keep it up without laughing.
I kept imagining the Epic-Movie-Trailer-Voice Guy narrating whatever I was doing, like it was part of an upcoming action movie.
"IN A WORLD.....WHERE DETECTIVE WOONA DOES THE DISHES....."
"....ONLY ONE BRAND OF DISH SOAP WILL DO THE JOB...."

oh sometimes I just lose it and burst out laughing but then other times im able to imagine a complete trailer / preview in my head and it is amazing
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Vinyl light

This is what i call beautiful music! :D

KoalaLover99

Beautiful music? All of RoN's songs. ALL OF THEM.

I seriously can't think of a better music after sitting in your chair for 2 hours and winning a 8-player marathon
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

AlDeezy

One day I had "Right in Two" by Tool playing from my laptops terrible speakers. Because they couldn't handle the lower undertones that typically drive the song forward, I was able to hear an almost entirely new song. It was quite beautiful and refreshing to hear. It really made me realize how open and free the arts really are, and that everything has potential to be greater.

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

I tend to get lost in epic music, orchestral pieces, and game and anime music. It's rare to find a song that just takes you into it and won't let go. Music is a wonderful form of media and it's a nice release from the other forms of media that we tend to lean on. And on another note, ATTACK ON TITAN THEME ;lkjsdflkgja;g!!!

I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Guardian Dreamer

It's truly a blessing to hear.

I love all bronies. you are make me happy.
Thanks Eivuiee!

Jack_Daft

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jan 17, 07:26:08
I bought some cool headphones and music is AMAZING

A good pair of headphones and if you're sassy enough to toy with the equalizer settings right can make a world of difference in listening to music.  It's quite a wonderful and beautiful experience.  I personally love my Pioneer HDJ-2000s

...Also, Pinkie Pie's "Smile" song is amazing to begin with.  :D

LoE: Bucky Geldin
Level 1 Sugarcane Farmer Earf Pony

AaronMk

If you're reacting like that I can't wait to see how your mind will be blown when you go to where it's live and loud.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Verdant Tome

"MUSIC IS BEAUTIFUL"

This pretty much describes me all the time, whenever I listen to music, ever.

AudioMetry

For all you instrumental fans who like Immediate Music, 2 Steps From Hell, etc. Check out this guy and the music group RipTide Music. Ya might like em.

Naura

Rolling Girl is one of the most beautiful songs I know, I both like the original, but I also love the piano version one...

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

xxboeing777xx

This is some Beautiful Rock Music!

Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song

Rock out!  \m/n (>_<) n\m/

ENLIST IN THE 14th EQUESTRIAN FIGHTER SQUADRON!  WE NEED PONIES LIKE YOU!

Go Up