League of Legends

Started by Boltavio, 2013 Jan 01, 21:31:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Dec 20, 21:13:49
Must get Reindeer Kog'Maw. He's so adorable! o(>w<)o
already got it and still trying to find a silent night Sona to sing with me :3

Also, one of my good friends jut gave me winter wonder lulu :3 such cuteness, much poros. Wow

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Dec 20, 23:11:47
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2013 Dec 20, 21:13:49
Must get Reindeer Kog'Maw. He's so adorable! o(>w<)o
already got it and still trying to find a silent night Sona to sing with me :3

You. Me. Rift Caroling. Now.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Ramisha

My brother will print Winter Wonder Lulu so I can assemble her lol
oh also one of his friends has her

Link

Got silver 1 in my placements, working my way up to gold!  :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Nala Valor

Got Bloody Bronze 5 with 7 wins out of 10 from the placement matches. Did a smurf account because its just plain unfair and planning on even stopping league if nothing is done about it from riot. I'm not the only one who got dropped drastically like this unfairly. (Although I jut dropped from b4 to b5 but still did better then my first placement matches in Season 3)

Although, I've started duo Qing and it has showed promise and I thought of making a team of people here :3 if any is interested.

KireiameJin

So, what do you guys think about Riot not making the Flame chamber and scraping a 1vs1 mode?, i was kind of waiting for that new map to be released, i found the snowdown showdown funny (not very rewardable) but it was cool to play with a friend for quick match.

I'm a bit dissapointed with Riot, because they do just work when it comes to "Make money", every single event costs money, and all the new content they add also costs money, they never release anything players can enjoy if they don't put some RPs on their accounts, I wonder if some day they'll get a team that actually develops more "Player focused content" and let us enjoy something for free, i think we gave them enough money to get something free for once  :/ (not to mention when EUW gets hacked or lagged and we don't recive compensation at all, but korea gets lag problems and BAM! they recive a new skin for free)
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

HaponyHanzo

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Jan 22, 05:52:49
So, what do you guys think about Riot not making the Flame chamber and scraping a 1vs1 mode?, i was kind of waiting for that new map to be released, i found the snowdown showdown funny (not very rewardable) but it was cool to play with a friend for quick match.

I'm a bit dissapointed with Riot, because they do just work when it comes to "Make money", every single event costs money, and all the new content they add also costs money, they never release anything players can enjoy if they don't put some RPs on their accounts, I wonder if some day they'll get a team that actually develops more "Player focused content" and let us enjoy something for free, i think we gave them enough money to get something free for once  :/ (not to mention when EUW gets hacked or lagged and we don't recive compensation at all, but korea gets lag problems and BAM! they recive a new skin for free)

It's most unlikely that a f2p game gets massive updates, they only focus on stuff to get more money from the players (new skins, wards and stuff). That's why i prefer p2p cause you can bu sure that there will be updates (EvE is a good example ever 3 months they release a massive content update).

KireiameJin

Quote from: HaponyHanzo on 2014 Jan 22, 05:57:20
It's most unlikely that a f2p game gets massive updates, they only focus on stuff to get more money from the players (new skins, wards and stuff). That's why i prefer p2p cause you can bu sure that there will be updates (EvE is a good example ever 3 months they release a massive content update).

I understand your point, a company desires to make money, but it's all in the intention you have to please players while making money, for example, GW2 doesn't charge players to get access to new content they release, or in the MOBA genera you can play DOTA 2 for free, and have all the champs unlocked, you can even get some items for them just by playing the game.

Lots of F2P games has their formulas to make money, but Riot, they do never work on ANYTHING that is not going to be based on RP purchases or in the case of the new champs, they just put them at incredible stupid IP rates, so you are most likely going to just spend some money to buy it instead of grinding matches untill you get the required IP.

They even announce some new skins that get never released (like the Scorched Renekton)... The obvious absence of desire to work for the players of Riot feels a bit insulting to me. I guess I'll just change my MOBA if
"Heros of the storm" gets released anytime of this year  <3

Link

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Jan 22, 05:52:49

To be fair, there are different Riot "bases" scattered across the world that host the servers. For example, EUW isn't hosted in California like NA is. Each of these different locations have a relative amount of power over their hosted server (for example, China and Korea getting a chance at Silent Night Sona long before the skins came back). Therefore, as long as each location loads up the updates, they can do just about whatever they please if it gets by HQ. Not trying to suck up to Riot here, but it is best to judge in a fair light.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

HaponyHanzo

If you look closely at gw2, it's grinding all day. Also if you look at the "Updates" you clearly can see that with every update you get more stuff to buy on the store. For example that adventure box thingy when you died to often you couldn't enter anymore but if you bought that item on the store you could went back in again. I played GW2 up to a certain point and then i realized how bad that game actually is.

KireiameJin

2014 Jan 22, 11:08:14 #111 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 22, 13:45:42 by KireiameJin
Quote from: HaponyHanzo on 2014 Jan 22, 10:25:07
If you look closely at gw2, it's grinding all day. Also if you look at the "Updates" you clearly can see that with every update you get more stuff to buy on the store. For example that adventure box thingy when you died to often you couldn't enter anymore but if you bought that item on the store you could went back in again. I played GW2 up to a certain point and then i realized how bad that game actually is.

I must disagree about your opinion on "GW2", since i don't think it's a bad "MMO" at all. Sure it has no endgame "real" content more than playing different events and look the "living" story, but it has many good things, the weapon system, the combat, the OST, the background, the world, the secrets (which are actually pretty funny to find), the events (like the adventure box update), the epicness of the boss figths or the dungeons, it's actually a pretty solid MMO that you can just buy and play for free, also, you do not need to pay to access any new content, since you can actually buy all the items in the store by farming in-game gold and changing it for cash, and even with that, most of the content is free to access.

So, I don't think GW2 is bad, just boring in the lvl 80 cap, with no real addition on items or skills, just evolving story. I hope they add some new areas, quests and extend the lvl cap.

Anyways, one must recognize that the work ArenaNet is doing with a B2P title with no monthly payment system is very interesting and deep, more than almost any other MMO in the market (specially Asian F2P MMOs  :l )

Quote from: Link on 2014 Jan 22, 10:24:07
To be fair, there are different Riot "bases" scattered across the world that host the servers. For example, EUW isn't hosted in California like NA is. Each of these different locations have a relative amount of power over their hosted server (for example, China and Korea getting a chance at Silent Night Sona long before the skins came back). Therefore, as long as each location loads up the updates, they can do just about whatever they please if it gets by HQ. Not trying to suck up to Riot here, but it is best to judge in a fair light.

I knew about the different server regions of Riot, but that wasn't my point, it was just a pointless comment about how unfair I found that EUW never gets compensations for anything happening with that server. Still I think that Riot could have a compensation policy for all their servers in case they fail hard or gets hacked, maybe some IP boost or some free RP I don't know.

John Pone

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Jan 22, 08:24:48
They even announce some new skins that get never released (like the Scorched Renekton)... The obvious absence of desire to work for the players of Riot feels a bit insulting to me. I guess I'll just change my MOBA if

On the topic of scorched renekton, this might interest you: http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/27094-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-1-22-2014-scorched

KireiameJin

Quote from: Stanwixbuster on 2014 Jan 22, 19:20:16

On the topic of scorched renekton, this might interest you: http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/27094-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-1-22-2014-scorched

So, they're finally releasing the skin?, it was almost 1 year since it was announced XD

John Pone

Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Jan 23, 03:42:00

So, they're finally releasing the skin?, it was almost 1 year since it was announced XD

Its on the PBE, so its got some time to go and i think they are focusing more on the lunar revel skins atm

KireiameJin

Quote from: Stanwixbuster on 2014 Jan 23, 11:59:51
Quote from: KireiameJin on 2014 Jan 23, 03:42:00

Its on the PBE, so its got some time to go and i think they are focusing more on the lunar revel skins atm

Yeh seems like that. I hope they at least release the Slam dunk Darius skin some day, looks pretty cool XD

John Pone

The results are in!

So nothing has changed (And yes that is a ranked game with kassasin in it)

Ramisha

2014 Feb 02, 07:57:51 #117 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 02, 08:05:22 by Ramisha
Good job! :D a guy in my class is Platinum.  :P

(and I'm toootally not spying him or anything.. and I toootally don't like him...)

John Pone

So I was just innocently checking out the new Xerath rework...
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Rainbow Twist

i'm willing to give this game another chance but imo the community has always been terrible when i've tried.

Granted i've maybe 20 hours logged, all of them have been against bots.. and maybe a few against bots with other players....

I've 2 accounts, one for EU West and North America..... both of which are lvl 5 minimum.

anyone care to add me for a game run through just ask...

Go Up