A troll started a rumor

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Dec 13, 01:17:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Dec 13, 01:17:54 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 15, 05:11:21 by Chishio Kunrin
[Edit]: Changed the thread's title
Read my whole post please.

Please, please, please, tell me this entry to My Little Brony is just a troll. :l

Honestly, it kind of doesn't add up.
Alicorn Twilight: The alicorn Twilight thing has been brought up here before, and I believe it has been disproved as troll stuff. Tara Strong herself said she won't become one, in response to an earlier troll.
Derpy: Second is the Derpy thing. Hasbro had an official limited edition toy of Derpy made and let Hot Topic sell official Derpy toys. So, why would Hasbro try to phase out Derpy if they've let two types of Derpy toys be made, which have both sold massively well?

If it is true, then it seems pretty weird.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

In there, it says that Twilight becomes an alicorn, which we already know is a fake. This has got to be a fake one too.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 13, 01:21:25
In there, it says that Twilight becomes an alicorn, which we already know is a fake. This has got to be a fake one too.

Yeah, that's part of what I said about it not adding up. But I wanna make absolutely sure.

Julius

Relax Chishio, I'm sure it's fake. Read the comments on the EqD post (And on the website too, if you want). :)
Purr~

Night Pony

Nothing is true until we see it in the show or it's confirmed officially by Hasbro.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Julius

Purr~

Night Pony

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 13, 03:33:22
Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Dec 13, 03:30:28
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Fixed it for you. lol

I though about it while writing it. lol

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Chishio Kunrin

I'm not quite that worried, but I just wanted to make sure. lol Shneesh. But at least we're all agreed that it's probably fake.

Ahaut

Rad Thunder

This is one of the many reasons I don't go to MLB anymore... IMO it's the 4chan of the brony community. :l

Lary

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Dec 13, 08:53:08
This is one of the many reasons I don't go to MLB anymore... IMO it's the 4chan of the brony community. :l

Don't even compare the two.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

paintypalette

ever since season 3 started, it seemed to have a lot to do with twilight's magical skill such as the episode magic duel  :/ I thought that was awfully suspicious that all the episodes have to do with twilight  X3 therefore, i believe its true even though i wish it wasn't  DD: about the derpy thing, i believe it is also true  :o but the best we can do is wait 'till episode 13 and find out, fellow ponies!  X3   found this image taken from an oversea hasbro office.

Book Smarts

That would explain why we haven't seen Derpy at all this season  :c

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 13, 18:24:54
I see her every single episode, she's in the opening as it seems their reusing the S2 opening.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Book Smarts

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Dec 13, 18:29:57
I see her every single episode, she's in the opening as it seems their reusing the S2 opening.

That is technically Season 2  :l

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 13, 18:33:16

T-Then w-why is i-it cateragized as S-Season 3?  :'( *just rewatched the first episode of S3 until around the middle of the theme song where she infact did see Derpy.*
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Tiger

Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Dec 13, 18:37:37
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 13, 18:33:16

T-Then w-why is i-it cateragized as S-Season 3?  :'( *just rewatched the first episode of S3 until around the middle of the theme song where she infact did see Derpy.*

Because they're lazy and they reuse the Season 2 opening.

alexandas

oh my i couldn't finish reading that, if twilight became an allicorn, i would never watch the show again twilight CAN'T be an allicorn IT IS NOT NECESSARY, and will probably make must of us bronies never watch again
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Tiger

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 13, 19:12:50
oh my i couldn't finish reading that, if twilight became an allicorn, i would never watch the show again twilight CAN'T be an allicorn IT IS NOT NECESSARY, and will probably make must of us bronies never watch again

Will you calm down? Tara already confirmed that Twilight does NOT get to be an alicorn.

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Dec 13, 19:44:29 #19 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 13, 19:48:56 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: paintypalette on 2012 Dec 13, 16:18:43
ever since season 3 started, it seemed to have a lot to do with twilight's magical skill such as the episode magic duel  :/ I thought that was awfully suspicious that all the episodes have to do with twilight  X3 therefore, i believe its true even though i wish it wasn't  DD: about the derpy thing, i believe it is also true  :o but the best we can do is wait 'till episode 13 and find out, fellow ponies!  X3   found this image taken from an oversea hasbro office.

We're fairly sure it's fake and a troll, though.

1. Tara Strong (the woman who voices Twilight Sparkle) said that Twilight will not become an alicorn.

2. The troll may be using the fact that people have only spotted Derpy about... twice this season, to come up with some evil rumor to upset us. Also, Hasbro released official limited edition Derpy toys with derped eyes and then let Hot Topic sell Derpy toys with derped eyes. Official Derpy toys sell really fast. If they are trying to phase her out, it's a stupid decision.

Go Up