Things a little strange that I've seen in the show

Started by alexandas, 2012 Dec 01, 11:11:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Jenzy

What I find interesting is that the drawing style always changes. When ponies are facing away, how the back is drawn varies in so many ways. There's never one proper way. (They should stick to the ones they did in "The Wonderbolt Academy") :ajshifty:
Sure... The plot always changes.

Anyways, also, it's strange. Characters disappear. Remember Tank? Where'd that turtle tortoise go?! o.O

Peewee as well. Those 'one-time' characters. Poor pets. >.<

I'd like to see them at least make a Cameo like Owloicious or Luna's role in "Sleepless in Ponyville"

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jan 15, 03:38:42
What I find interesting is that the drawing style always changes. When ponies are facing away, how the back is drawn varies in so many ways. There's never one proper way. (They should stick to the ones they did in "The Wonderbolt Academy") :ajshifty:

Anyways, also, it's strange. Characters disappear. Remember Tank? Where'd that turtle tortoise go?! o.O

I'd like to see them at least make a Cameo like Owloicious or Luna's role in "Sleepless in Ponyville"

It's said that Tank was seen in one of the episodes. I can't remember which. The one where they were in a giant tree. That had two gasp moments:
1. Look, there's Tank!
2. Fluttershy really does know a bear who has a house!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

alexandas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 15, 05:14:47

It's said that Tank was seen in one of the episodes. I can't remember which. The one where they were in a giant tree. That had two gasp moments:
1. Look, there's Tank!

What episode would this be?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 15, 20:52:07
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jan 15, 05:14:47

1. Look, there's Tank!

What episode would this be?

I said I can't remember which. o_o

BUT. I finally gave up trying to remember, went on mlp.wikia.com, and finally found the episode. Too Many Pinkie Pies.

Even Opalescence is there, next to Rarity. Of course ponies would take their pets to safety with them.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jenzy

Wow... I just noticed! x3

Yeah. Besides the whole skipping Ep. 8, I'm re-watching and also looking for those tiny touch-ups.

Re-watching S1, I kept a keen eye out for Derpy...

Puynsi

I remember somepony saying that "pinkie its a weird creation of this world, since she obviously on her mind can break the fourth wall quite easily!"

Now about the powers I think its because an very old linnage stuff.... I mean she knew a way of making clones of herself with a magic pond that her grandmother discovered, and we dont know much about Pinkies past except of the Rock farm things.  :I

Zbizo

"too many pinkie pies" occured before cupcake, smile song or Pinkie kept one copy of herself just "in case of emergency"

Puynsi

What if the cupcake pinkie was the one who escaped?  O:

Go Up